http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/mynameismud.aspx

Constructive Criticism welcome.

Chucky
02-28-2007, 11:33 AM
good bucs mock

PalmerToCJ
02-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Terrible Bengals mock.

We reach for two guys that are bad fits at positions we don't need early. TE is in no way a first round need and Olsen is a bad fit on top of it. Thomas is a reach in the 2nd and we won't be taking guys with big character problems anymore.

Our secondary/LB's need addressed most. Nelson in the 1st, Houston in the 2nd would be amazing.

49ers169
02-28-2007, 12:08 PM
For the Niners, in the first we will not take a receiver especially Dwayne Jarrett. Secondly Adam Carriker will not get past the Steelers at #15 and will more likely go to the Niners at #11. The second round pick is good and in the third we will go receiver most likely in either Paul Williams or Steve Smith. Also you don't have Jason Hill in the second round or even in the third round. I may have missed it but he is a second round pick probably after the time he ran.

Xiomera
02-28-2007, 12:14 PM
For Detroit:

Thomas = Good Pick

Moses = Had a bad combine, is no longer worthy of a top 50 pick, and is definatly not an option for Detroit (think Kalimba Edwards 2.0, only worse)

Blades = A reach

roidrunner
02-28-2007, 12:16 PM
pack is more likely to go TE or S in round two. but i do like the pick

A-Dub4President
02-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Give the Cardinals Adams in the first (we don't need a DT), and Ryan Kalil in the third (we don't need a MLB). Second round pick is golden.

Im_a_Romosexual
02-28-2007, 01:42 PM
THE COWBOYS HAVE NO NEED FOR A TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelson and spencer are good picks switch the totaly horrendous pick to Steve Smith

Finlayson56
02-28-2007, 01:46 PM
good first round for the Cowboys bad second and third

hugegmenfan
02-28-2007, 03:32 PM
absolutely horrible giants mock im sorry to say- really terrible
1st round- MCCAULEY?! what is this? he had a terrible senior bowl and is now 2nd-early 3rd material- no way worth #20 overall- jon beason, who somehow dropped to mid 2nd or reggie nelson or paul poz is the pick there
2nd round- Chris Houston would b great pick there or may b eric weddle too
3rd round Manny Ramirez preferably or Tony Hunt even

princefielder28
02-28-2007, 03:52 PM
Give GB someone like Weddle or Charles Johnson in round 2

RaiderNation
02-28-2007, 04:20 PM
bad 2nd and alright 3rd. give us staley there and kalil is the 3rd. good 1st pick

jackalope
02-28-2007, 04:31 PM
pretty good Packers mock besides not addressing TE.

G-Men88
02-28-2007, 04:42 PM
The remote hits the wall if thats the Giants draft

Slasher28
02-28-2007, 06:07 PM
McCauley had a few good points in his combine, otherwise it was bad, his official time, after having a 4.33 unofficial, was 4.40 which is still a good time but shows his inconsistency.
Kenny Irons had an average combine, is injury plagued, and the giants have been getting rid of injury plagued players no matter how well they've played when healty: Arrington, Emmons, Pettigout. I really doubt we get an injury plagued guy who drops passes and doesn't have great accelleration and moves in the open field. Lorenzo Booker or Darius Walker would fit our offense more. We'd look for an RB in 3rd or 4th if not Lynch in first.
In the third, I'm pretty sure that Cincinnati lost their pick (Ahmad Brooks). Frye is ok, but I see better talent and now that Diehl will most likely move to tackle because the talent at tackle is not that good after the first two rounds, We'd try to get Duckworth G , Ramierez G , Simpson OLB , Smith WR.
Change every pick because they make little or no sense.
1. Poz, Nelson, Beason
2. Houston
3. Duckworth, Ramierez, Simpson, Smith

T-RICH49
02-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Meachem will not fall past KC after his combine but great 2nd and 3rd

Tubby
02-28-2007, 06:11 PM
This is a good example of why people should start out with basic 1 (at the most 2) round mocks, get a feel for team needs, then expand from there. My initial reaction of the hawks draft was "I hate the DB pick, but I need to tell everybody that". I liked the Ramirez pick, so I decided to look for TE's you shouldve given us round 2. I dont see Zach Miller anywhere. I control+f him, and he's in the first round? How did this happen? Are you writing this from the future, when he has some kind of miracle pro day that makes up for his terrible combine? Miller should fall to us in round 2.

21ST
02-28-2007, 06:13 PM
give the redskins Anderson he fits our D a whole lot better

leftwich7
02-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Jags WILL NOT pass on Nelson at all. Deon Grant is an unrestricted free agent and they don't want him back. FS in the number one priority right now

mtmock
02-28-2007, 11:38 PM
instead of chandler inr.3 we'll take steve smith

thebow305
02-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Worst phins mock ever! 3 of the most overrated players in the draft to us! Gee... thanks! The only DB we would consider in the first, IMO, would be Landry.

Caddy
03-01-2007, 12:49 AM
The Bucs draft fell into place quite well

Severe Punishment
03-01-2007, 03:48 AM
I really don't think the 1st round or 3rd round make a ton of sense.
Anderson isn't the kind of DE we're looking for. We need a dominant passrusher at end. That is what we lack...we have a roster full of run stoppers ...and it doesn't help, drafting another isn't going to make us a better team. Ryan Harris would probably be there in the 4th and Craig Davis makes much more sense in the 3rd.
Our draft ...accoriding to the players you have available would make way more sense taking Quinn /Gonzo / Davis then Harris in the 4th. We'd
then make a huge play for Patrick Kearney and the rest of the draft would
most likely have us take a DT, a FS and then maaaaaaaaaaybe a CB...or another WR / KR.

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Another person who doesn't understand the Eagles' needs. We don't need an OLB in the first round, and the Eagles haven't drafted one in the first in 30+ years. We don't need a WR at all either. Give us Griffin in the first, Leonard in the second, and Anthony Waters, MLB in the third.