PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent...

roidrunner
06-09-2008, 12:59 PM
So this weekend i went up to Green Bay, with two of my friends. so we decided to leave our cars behind but one. I leave my car at my friends place, i have done it a million times. So we go up to Green Bay get drunk have a good time, when we get back i notice my car looks different. I go closer and i see the there is half a toilet, not a whole but a half, cut down the middle. I laugh a little bit, i figure just the drunk people at the bar next door, no big deal. I get the toilet off my car and turn on my car. i look at my driver side view mirror. and it has been ripped out. There is no freaking mirror where there should be one. This pisses me off. I mean seriously WTF. I can laugh about a half of a toilet on my car, but to go and rip out the side view mirror is complete BS. So after now spending 300 dollars to get my sideview mirror replaced, i am now on the war path to find this SOB and slit is god dang throat. I swear to god if i find this person they are going to be in a world of pain. anyone got any good advice for revenge or anything of the sort. cause right now a baseball bat to the face is sounding really good.

Caddy
06-09-2008, 01:02 PM
I'd advise against any form of physical revenge as it tends to attract the attention of the police and other agencies of that nature.

roidrunner
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
sugar in the gas tank?

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
you should leave a bag of **** on the guys car and house door

awfullyquiet
06-09-2008, 01:14 PM
agent orange.

cdub11
06-09-2008, 01:16 PM
a friend of mine had a similiar situation happen to him so he took a **** on the guys car and then smeared it all over

roidrunner
06-09-2008, 01:19 PM
i mean seriously a half of a toilet and a broken mirror who does that to someones car. appearently it was a bunch of rednecks who did it. so now i need to go mess their world up

Staubach12
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Wet cement in their gas tank.

CJSchneider
06-09-2008, 01:25 PM
1. slit his tires
2. Put some diesel in a spray bottle and spray something like "f-a-g" or "narc" on his front lawn

neko4
06-09-2008, 01:58 PM
What if a Packer did it?

BamaFalcon59
06-09-2008, 02:07 PM
My vent: Gurllz make me angry.

roidrunner
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
What if a Packer did it?

my car was left in kenosha. so i think i am ok with not having a packer do it.

BeerBaron
06-09-2008, 02:18 PM
now, if you wanna talk about ****** up, i have a friend who left her car at a friend's house overnight once, came back the next morning to find a bullet hole through the trunk.

went right through the trunk, right through the backseat and ended up lodged in the front passengers seat. called the cops which freaked her out a bit because she had so many peices of seeds and stems and crap on her floors that she thought shed get in trouble for it.....lol.

well he dug the bullet out and gave her information to give to her insurance but apparently her insurance doesn't cover something like that, so now she drives around with a bullet hole in her trunk because it would have been over 500 bucks to fix.

PACKmanN
06-09-2008, 02:25 PM
break his mirror and put a note saying, "revenge is a *****!"

FlyingElvis
06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
How do you get revenge if you don't know who did it?

Somehow I doubt the bar next door had much to do with it, unless they have a bathroom w/only half a crapper left. Good luck, though. It's probably not worth it, since it takes an incredible low level of d-bag to mess with someone else's vehicle in the first place. Or it was some kid and you'll end up w/severe legal trouble for exacting revenge on some 16 year old puss.

Smokey Joe
06-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I thought this was guying to be a play off of that Coors lite commercial where the guys need to "vent." Sadly disappointed when I opened this thread and found out that I was way off.

Shane P. Hallam
06-09-2008, 02:57 PM
1. slit his tires
2. Put some diesel in a spray bottle and spray something like "f-a-g" or "narc" on his front lawn

Or just put the diesel in his car.

awfullyquiet
06-09-2008, 02:58 PM
I thought this was guying to be a play off of that Coors lite commercial where the guys need to "vent." Sadly disappointed when I opened this thread and found out that I was way off.

As did i. This is much less fun. And packer related.

fischbowl
06-09-2008, 03:25 PM
I'd spraypaint a swastika on their car. Nothing like a good ol' swastika for mobile embarrassment

jayceheathman
06-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Put a hose in the gas tank and steal all of the gasoline in it. Try to wait until he just fills up. If he has an SUV or truck then it will be even better.

iworshipbender
06-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Do something discreet like **** with anything that will lower his gas mileage so he ends up paying out the ass for gas every 5 miles

MetSox17
06-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Get Bologna and cover his car with it. In the blistering sun.

Sugar in the gas tank is always good. That's a sure way to screw it up completely.

PalmerToCJ
06-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Some idiot had a broken mirror on his car, my mom has the same type... While she's at work he tries to pry it out (which you can't do), ends up breaking it because he's an idiot. I hate when people screw with other peoples property. I know what color the car is, if/when I find it... He'll have plenty of broken glass, flat tires and another broken mirror to deal with. Unfortunately I haven't found them.

You'll never find them probably but I sure hope you do. I'm a car guy so I can give you all kinds of things to do pending on how discreet you want to be and the degree of f'ing up their car.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Light his car on fire.

Brent
06-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Molotov cocktails... Cheap and easy to make.

Not saying what you should do with them, just suggesting a solution to the problem.

MetSox17
06-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Molotov cocktails... Cheap and easy to make.

Not saying what you should do with them, just suggesting a solution to the problem.

Easiest way to do two years in the can over a toilet on your car and 300 bucks.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Easiest way to do two years in the can over a toilet on your car and 300 bucks.

If you want revenge take it. Don't sit back and worry about stuff like that.

MetSox17
06-09-2008, 05:58 PM
If you want revenge take it. Don't sit back and worry about stuff like that.

I agree, but sitting back and NOT worrying about stuff like that is the easiest way to get caught.

A little planning will do wonders for your "innocence" ;)

ATLDirtyBirds
06-09-2008, 06:03 PM
I agree, but sitting back and NOT worrying about stuff like that is the easiest way to get caught.

A little planning will do wonders for your "innocence" ;)

Get in a car, light that **** up, toss, and hit the gas. Simple plan.

Hawk
06-09-2008, 06:07 PM
Steal his car.

KCJ58
06-09-2008, 06:25 PM
having your mirror taken off is no fun

Bengalsrz
06-09-2008, 06:29 PM
slitting tires is always a fun plan

PalmerToCJ
06-09-2008, 06:36 PM
slitting tires is always a fun plan

I know someone who was doing that (which I dislike) and when he stabbed his hand slipped on the handle... Went straight down the blade and left him with one nasty cut. Karma...

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 08:32 PM
So this weekend i went up to Green Bay, with two of my friends. so we decided to leave our cars behind but one. I leave my car at my friends place, i have done it a million times. So we go up to Green Bay get drunk have a good time, when we get back i notice my car looks different. I go closer and i see the there is half a toilet, not a whole but a half, cut down the middle. I laugh a little bit, i figure just the drunk people at the bar next door, no big deal. I get the toilet off my car and turn on my car. i look at my driver side view mirror. and it has been ripped out. There is no freaking mirror where there should be one. This pisses me off. I mean seriously WTF. I can laugh about a half of a toilet on my car, but to go and rip out the side view mirror is complete BS. So after now spending 300 dollars to get my sideview mirror replaced, i am now on the war path to find this SOB and slit is god dang throat. I swear to god if i find this person they are going to be in a world of pain. anyone got any good advice for revenge or anything of the sort. cause right now a baseball bat to the face is sounding really good.

What you've gotta do is put christmas lights into his gas tank, they'll dissolve over about a month and then his car will be completely screwed. After about 3 weeks start taping his phone so when his car breaks down and he calls triple A you can switch the call over to your phone and tell him to wait patiently. Around then you leave your house with a tow truck you borrow from a friend. You go out and you find the bastard.

Once you've located him: pull up, tranq him and get him in the towtruck, bind him and hook up his car. Now drive out into the middle of no where and take him away from the road and cruscify him, pouring maple syrup on him so that bugs and wild life are attracted and have them devour him while he bleeds/starves/is dehydrated to death. Take pictures to make you happy and burn them once you are satisfied.

A Perfect Score
06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
dude...that was harsh, and slightly disturbing...good idea though, might try it sometime

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
06-09-2008, 08:35 PM
hahahahaha

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 08:39 PM
dude...that was harsh, and slightly disturbing...good idea though, might try it sometime

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif I was trying to keep it tame. I need a better filter.

StripedWalrus
06-09-2008, 08:42 PM
What you've gotta do is put christmas lights into his gas tank, they'll dissolve over about a month and then his car will be completely screwed. after about 3 weeks start taping his phone calls so when his car breaks down and he calls triple A you switch the call over to your phone and tell him to wait patiently, around then you leave your house with a tow truck you borrow from a friend you go out and find the bastard. Once you've located him pull up tranq him and get him in the towtruck, bind him and hook up his car. Now drive out into the middle of no where and take him away from the road and cruscify him, pouring maple syrup on him so that bugs and wild life are attracted and have them devour him while he bleeds/starves/is dehydrated to death. Take pictures to make you happy and burn them once you are satisfied.

......and then when you are absolutely sure no one is around, RAPE HIM! OMG Great Escape! Why would you say such a thing!

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 09:42 PM
OMG Great Escape! Why would you say such a thing!

Only rape him if it's painful, you don't wanna be soft about it or in the heat of the moment he might enjoy it, seeing as he was a ***** enough to damage your vehicle (I pronounce the H in vehicle, ruck you)

Stash
06-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Cut his brake lines

BaLLiN
06-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Roidrunner here is how to get revenge because i love you.

1. You find him, buy him a drink (cheap drink)
2. Turn on him and kick him in the balls when he is drunk
3. Take your poop and rub it in his eyes

this will not only possibly stop him from having children but it will probably give him pink eye for a good 2 weeks. :) enjoy

saintsfan912
06-09-2008, 10:33 PM
Yep, because poo particles cause pink eye!

BaLLiN
06-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Yep, because poo particles cause pink eye!

would you like to demonstrate?

iworshipbender
06-09-2008, 10:41 PM
take a hint from GTA4, and take a dump in the air filter so his car smells like your crap when he turns on the AC.

saintsfan912
06-09-2008, 10:43 PM
would you like to demonstrate?

Nah, I'm good.

And **** in the air filter would be absolutely hilarious! Disgusting but hilarious.

BaLLiN
06-09-2008, 10:48 PM
fine air filter pooping and poop in eye

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 10:50 PM
You guys have problems.

BaLLiN
06-09-2008, 10:55 PM
You guys have problems.

what? poop in the eye is a classic

JT Jag
06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Figure out who it was. Be sure.

One night, key his car in 10 different places. Make it obvious.

Give him two weeks to fix it, and then do it again.

When he finally gives up and stops repairing the car, puncture just his front tire. Then puncture an additional tire every week.

When you get bored with it, put some sugar in his gas tank and spraypaint his finish with something insulting, like "I'M A BIG FRUITY ***-BOY" or "I <3 HITLER". Revenge will be sufficient at this point.

Oh, incidentally, TGE, you've just been added to 4 separate FBI watch lists.

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
what? poop in the eye is a classic

If you're going to use feces you need hot carl his ass while you tazer him in the nuts until they start to smolder.

BaLLiN
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
If you're going to use feces you need hot carl his ass while you tazer him in the nuts until they start to smolder.

that would be taking it a little too far, i value my nuts very much, and i would never burn someone elses

TheGreatEscape
06-09-2008, 11:47 PM
that would be taking it a little too far, i value my nuts very much, and i would never burn someone elses

No taking it too far would be tearing his off and then grating them unto your feces and making him eat that as you slowly stick a sharp point covered mace into his colon.

Brent
06-10-2008, 01:56 AM
if you can get into his home, do the classic Upper Decker: poop in the top part of his toilet so that it always smells like **** till he cleans that up

TheGreatEscape
06-10-2008, 06:04 PM
if you can get into his home, do the classic Upper Decker: poop in the top part of his toilet so that it always smells like **** till he cleans that up

Now why would go do that, messing with a man's propertay, mess with the man, if you're not willing to defecate on the man who desecrated your vehicle what are you willing to stand up for?

neko4
06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Find the dude, get him drunk, make another 2 girls 1 cup-type movie with him as the star

doingthisinsteadofwork
06-10-2008, 06:35 PM
mix styrofome and gasoline and throw it on his car and then light it on fire.

TheGreatEscape
06-10-2008, 06:42 PM
mix styrofome and gasoline and throw it on his car and then light it on fire.

Well aren't you just sinister.

DHVF
06-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Find him ==> drug him ==> cut off all of his limbs ==> Eat his limbs in front of him

roidrunner
06-10-2008, 07:28 PM
found out it was a bunch of drunk rednecks who did it, but they are not answering their phones. so i guess i need to go out and find them

TheGreatEscape
06-10-2008, 07:34 PM
found out it was a bunch of drunk rednecks who did it, but they are not answering their phones. so i guess i need to go out and find them

castration!...double castration!!!

YAYareaRB
06-10-2008, 07:35 PM
You should just take a half **** on top of his car. After you knock him out take a half piss on him.

TheGreatEscape
06-10-2008, 07:37 PM
I recommend you include christmas lights in his gas tank, unnoticeable, dissolve over a month, feces, sexual abuse and attempted murder

BaLLiN
06-10-2008, 09:12 PM

paint their necks red