can any 1 tell me wat happend before the angle -orton thing

Brodeur
06-07-2006, 08:32 PM
A great RVD/Rey match and that's it.

LTgiants
06-07-2006, 08:34 PM
A great RVD/Rey match and that's it.

nothing else?

no backstage stuff or promos or anything?

WMD
06-07-2006, 08:35 PM
MICKIE JAMES vs. JAZZ is going to be awesome. Hopefully they get enough time to get going.

Brodeur
06-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes it shall. Jazz is a very good womens wrestler as people tend to forget.

WMD
06-07-2006, 08:37 PM
I think a lot of people just plain forget that there are good women wrestlers.. They usually don't get enough time to work a good match or get stuck with a dud. Good women wrestlers currently:: Victoria, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, and Beth Phoenix is supposed to be good. Molly Holly was one of the best.

WMD
06-07-2006, 08:41 PM
Bah, that could've went 10 more minutes :evil: :evil: :evil:

WMD
06-07-2006, 09:18 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE BIG SHOW IS IN ECW.

The message that Battle Royale sent::: ECW guys can't hang with WWE guys. Even though "ECW" won, it was two 'former' WWE guys left in the Final 4..

Why not send the Big Show to Smackdown? :roll:

diabsoule
06-07-2006, 09:22 PM
So far I'm not liking what they're doing with ECW. I think they could've handled it a whole lot better.

Big Show in ECW? You've gotta be kidding me.

and LionsWMD, you're right, the Show needs to go Smackdown. He's not doing anything on RAW and Smackdown needs someone to help out that brand.

06-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I don't like Big Show in ECW. He's basically the antithesis of what ECW is. Plus, they don't have anyone that can seriously match up with him. I was hoping he'd go to Smackdown as well and take on that big ******.

LTgiants
06-07-2006, 09:23 PM
I LIKE IT

IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF KANE WAS IN ECW THOUGH

06-07-2006, 09:25 PM
I was really hoping Benjamin would have jumped instead. I mean, I figured someone would. But Big Show? Yuck.

06-07-2006, 09:29 PM
I like the banter between Tazz and Lawler. I wonder how much seriousness is in it.

Nerv
06-07-2006, 09:34 PM
I think a lot of people just plain forget that there are good women wrestlers.. They usually don't get enough time to work a good match or get stuck with a dud. Good women wrestlers currently:: Victoria, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, and Beth Phoenix is supposed to be good. Molly Holly was one of the best.

Lita was the best, I loved her moonsault! I wonder why they dont involve her with the Womens title.

SuperMcGee
06-07-2006, 09:48 PM
I like the banter between Tazz and Lawler. I wonder how much seriousness is in it.

theyre currently brawling. fun stuff

LTgiants
06-07-2006, 09:48 PM
KING BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF TAZ JUST NOW

SuperMcGee
06-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I don't like Big Show in ECW. He's basically the antithesis of what ECW is. Plus, they don't have anyone that can seriously match up with him. I was hoping he'd go to Smackdown as well and take on that big ***********.

ECW alumni that coudl match up with Big Show:
-Spike Dudley, the Giant killer
-Mike Awesome, huge dude
-Masato Tanaka, used to have a great feud with the huge Mike Awesome

no idea what any of these guys do now

06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
That was good. King's a great mic worker. Taz sure is fat, though.

Brodeur
06-07-2006, 09:59 PM

Taz is still 100 times the wrestler King is and King is far from a great mic worker lately at least. He's been pissing me off lately because he's incredibly annoying.

SuperMcGee
06-07-2006, 10:01 PM

Taz is still 100 times the wrestler King is and King is far from a great mic worker lately at least. He's been pissing me off lately because he's incredibly annoying.

They should have a "Kiss My Feet" match, with special guest referee Brett Hart

Brodeur
06-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Best show on the whole probably all year from the WWE(minus Wrestlemania , but that's a PPV).

WMD
06-07-2006, 10:27 PM
It was okay.. I didn't like that the Big Show moved to Smackdown.. I didn't like that Sabu had to be saved by a former WWE Wrestler.. I didn't like that the two Biggest ECW guys are former WWE guys..

That was the problem with the WCW Invasion. The big guys were former WWE guys, and they would not put Big-Time WCW guys over their Superstars.

06-07-2006, 10:35 PM
That's how I felt, too. I was hoping it would be Sandman out first. They could have pushed him a little tonight after making him one of the final guys in the battle royal and all. Is he even fighting at the PPV?

LTgiants
06-07-2006, 10:36 PM
i dont think he is

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
06-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Very enjoyable show especially with that great opening match. I agree with everyone else not liking the Big Show's move to ECW but it did provide a nice surprise and the one liners from Tazz and Styles were :lol:. Favorite line was "King aren't you suppose to be at Senior Prom tonight". Sorry for the rant excited for the start of ECW full time.

YAYareaRB
06-08-2006, 01:16 AM
Sandman was not sober. I am getting pissed off at Lawler. He makes insults towards ECW like he can hang with any of them. If he ends up beating Tazz I am jumping off my roof Sabu style. I thought Styles and JR were gonna start duking it out for second there. I wish Sandman would be teamed up with Tommy Dreamer instead of Funk.

06-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Yeah, I don't like Big Show in ECW. He's basically the antithesis of what ECW is. Plus, they don't have anyone that can seriously match up with him. I was hoping he'd go to Smackdown as well and take on that big ***********.

-Mike Awesome, huge dude

Spike is in TNA. Awesome and Tanaka are either signed for ECW or their is interest in signing/getting signed. I'm too lazy to check right now

06-08-2006, 07:06 AM
It was okay.. I didn't like that the Big Show moved to Smackdown.. I didn't like that Sabu had to be saved by a former WWE Wrestler.. I didn't like that the two Biggest ECW guys are former WWE guys..
That was the problem with the WCW Invasion. The big guys were former WWE guys, and they would not put Big-Time WCW guys over their Superstars.

I'm assuming you mean Big Show and Angle as they had nothing to do with ECW. But what about RVD? I'd say he's bigger that Big Show.

Also, WWE wants to get some big names in there so it will succeed. Sure there are great wrestlers from ECW (Dreamer, Sandman) but they aren't big enough for the average fan to totally appreciate them. I like the move with Big Show to ECW. He can challenge for the title in the early on and give him more opportunities than he had on RAW.

Other big names that could have changed brands would be Benoit, Mysterio, could have had Steve Austin do a couple matches. Beniot and Austin are getting older and I don't think it would have benefited them to switch brands. As far as Mysterio goes, I would have really liked him to go over if he didnt have the title, but since he does, I'm glad he didnt. I'm still hoping that Rhyno comes over from TNA. I thought he was the front runner for the Angle challenge, I guess I was wrong.

diabsoule
06-08-2006, 04:55 PM

-Mike Awesome, huge dude

Spike Dudley is currently signed to TNA and is wrestling with D-Von and Bubba.

Mike Awesome, well, I don't know what he's doing. Being Awesome somewhere.

Masato Tanaka wrestles alot in Japan and he's going to be wrestling at the ECW PPV. I think he's wrestling against Ball Mahoney.

The thing with WWE is that all Vinnie Mac wants to do is show his dominance over the wrestling industry by always having the WWE guys on top. That type of attitude brings everything down because ECW has a lot of talent but they aren't trying to push them like they should. Sabu and Sandman right off the bat could definately headline any PPV. I liked the move with Kurt Angle going to ECW but I despise the move to bring Big Slow over to ECW. That move just brings down the whole brand.

Nacho Supreme
06-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Fred Savage here from Oxyclean. Stupid Tommy Dreamer had to hurt Edge. What a dumbass.

06-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Fred Savage here from Oxyclean. Stupid Tommy Dreamer had to hurt Edge. What a dumbass.

That was hilarious though. Edge is kind of a dick, so I liked seeing him get dropped on his head.

06-08-2006, 06:31 PM

That was hilarious though. Edge is kind of a dick, so I liked seeing him get dropped on his head.

Since he is supposed to be a heel, I guess that it means Edge is awesome at his job!!!

I love when some people take the characters too far. Not talking about you War, I know what you're saying, but when people hate wrestlers because they are a heel, it gets under my skin. If you're going to hate a wrestler, hate them cause they're too old (Flair), hate them because of the horrible gimmick (Umaga), or hate them cause their super annoying (Estrrrrrrrrraaddaa)

WMD
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
ESTRADA IS NOT ANNOYING.

Brodeur
06-08-2006, 07:09 PM
How dare you call Arrrrrmando Alejjjjjjjjandro Estrrrrrrrrrada annoying. He is pure gold and the only thing that keeps me from wanting to kill Umaga.

WMD
06-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Estrada is also one of the best talkers the WWE has seen in a long time.

LTgiants
06-08-2006, 07:14 PM
How dare you call Arrrrrmando Alejjjjjjjjandro Estrrrrrrrrrada annoying. He is pure gold and the only thing that keeps me from wanting to kill Umaga.

ditto

06-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah, I love Estraddddddddddda.

What I said about Edge has nothing to do with his character. He just seems like he'd be a real dick.

Brodeur
06-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I love Estraddddddddddda.

What I said about Edge has nothing to do with his character. He just seems like he'd be a real dick.

I actually met Edge. He's a really nice guy from what I got of him. Same with Val Venis and Trish Stratus. Benoit is also fairly nice too.

06-08-2006, 08:13 PM
My friend met Tomko, Christian, Beniot, Stacy, and some others at a Buffalo Wild Wings after one of their shows. One of his friends, who had no idea who they were, went up to Stacy and started hitting on her. I guess she was hilarious while shooting him down.

06-09-2006, 10:01 AM
I'd hit on Stacy even knowing she was famous. I mean, who wouldn't want to hit on that?

Anyway, WWE.com has a Big Show video up. He talks about why he made the jump. While watching it, I thought of the insane things Big Show will be able to do. I mean, I still don't like the move, but he'll make Bam Bam Bigelow throwing Spike Dudley into the audience look like nothing.

Jay
06-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Thank you Vince; Heyman at it againBY SCOTT FISHMAN
Miami Herald Writer
Promoter Paul Heyman insists Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) will re-emerge as a new breed unleashed on the pro wrestling scene.

ECW was a trend setter the first time around. WCW and WWE borrowed ideas and talent from ECW.

The new ECW, under the WWE checkbook, starts 8 p.m. [EST] Sunday, June 11 at the second One Night Stand pay-per-view and continues into the company's return to network television on the Sci-Fi Channel live at 10 p.m. [EST] Tuesday, June 13.

After last year's successful One Night Stand PPV at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City, Heyman was adamant about not making ECW return as a full-time brand under WWE.

Heyman turned his attention to one of WWE's feeder groups -- Ohio Valley Wrestling -- in Louisville, KY. Taking over for Jim Cornette, Heyman received rave reviews for rejuvenating the territory.

Coupling the never-say-never mentality of the wrestling business with other outside factors brought Heyman on board for the new ECW brand.

''It was going to happen with me or without me,'' said Heyman, who made relative unknown misfits into superstars and helped run a company which revolutionized the business throughout the 1990s until its bankruptcy in 2001.

``I figured I might as well be involved and have some influence on it. I still have the same concerns today as I did then, and I've addressed those concerns. I don't want it to be a nostalgia show, and it's not going to be a nostalgia show. On that aspect my concerns are assured.

``It can't be a nostalgia show because if it's a nostalgia show, it's doomed right off the bat. It's going to be a progressively thinking promotion. It's going to have the most contemporary music. It's going to have the most riveting and compelling characters. It's going to be able to reach out and create new stars and not have to rely on the guys that were hot five, six or seven years ago. With that in mind I'm very excited about it.''

In addition to past ECW hardcore legends like Sabu and Terry Funk making their return to the promotion, WWE superstars Kurt Angle and the Big Show will get a chance to build their reputations in a new environment and excel in front of a different audience.

''The most motivated bunch of guys you've ever seen in your life,'' said Heyman. ``It's amazing to see the difference in Rob Van Dam. It's amazing to feel in one night how the Big Show's life has changed, and he'll tell you that. Here's a guy, call a spade, a spade, 7-feet tall and 500 pounds. He's not 6-foot-6, 285 pounds, and we claim he's 7-feet tall, 500 pounds.

``Here he is now motivated because you tell me the best they can do with him on Raw is what you've seen. It's been horrible, and he knows that. Now he has the opportunity to be himself. A legitimate giant, the world's largest athlete, and that is how we're going to promote him, use him and write for him.''

ECW anew with its Big Show will air on the Sci-Fi Channel.

There was speculation the network asked for science fiction elements to accommodate their audience including the creation of alien or vampire-like characters and storylines.

According to Heyman, this is not the case.

Similar to what made ECW a popular cultural renaissance when it first debuted, it's Heyman once again putting his finger on the pulse of what's popular in society.

''It's taken out of context,'' said Heyman. 'Here's the funniest thing, everyone is so up in arms saying, `Oh, there has to be a vampire group.' There doesn't have to be anything. There has been discussion about a vampire group, but that discussion came from our end as much as their end because there is a real culture out there today among ages 19-24.

``They're called bite clubs, and it is kids, kind of like the Gothic scene now. It's a real culture that's out there, and it's very popular, and it's very hot. Anybody that follows the New York or Los Angeles club scene will find out there are a lot of kids into this right now.

``It's where Rob Zombie draws a lot of his audience right now. It's where Marilyn Manson draws a lot of his audience. Are we supposed to deny the cultural influence? I don't care if I'm on Sci-Fi [Channel] or the Food Network or if I'm on USA [Network]. I don't care what channel I'm on.

``If I'm going to do a progressively thinking promotion one of the influences we're gong to have is what's hot with kids today, and what's hot with kids today is vampires. That is something I would do with the right people and with the right storyline.

'Everybody is so up in arms saying, `Sci-Fi [Channel] is making us do this.' Nobody is making us do anything. This is something I find to be very interesting because kids are into it.''

• It's more than hardcore.

ECW was known for implementing a variety of styles, with technical marvels like Chris Benoit and Lance Storm to hardcore innovators Sabu and the Sandman.

For Heyman, in this case, the new ECW is not so different.

''It's going to be a balance like it was before,'' said Heyman. ``The Public Enemy was never really based on pure wrestling science. This won't be based on pure wrestling science. Although, we have the best in the world in Kurt Angle.

``This is going to be based on a mix. This is going to be everything you loved about the old ECW and thinking into the future. It's going to be based on hot, new, contemporary and riveting characters with contemporary music.

``It's going to be based with the most hard-hitting action and realistic storylines. Hopefully, it will be based on a product Raw and SmackDown! can't compete with, and that's my goals for ECW.''

The ECW program will telecast live after the SmackDown! tapings on Tuesday, which is something Heyman is looking forward to doing.

``We're going live, so SmackDown! is our warm-up #$%#@," said Heyman. ``I won't lie to you. That was a real concern. `Aw man we have to go on at 7 p.m. before SmackDown!. We're just a warm-up act. This sucks.'

``No longer. Now they warm up the crowd for us. We go live at 10 p.m., and that's exciting because it's live television. No safety net there, and that's something else new to us. We did 21 live pay-per-views, but we didn't do live weekly television.

``So now our #$@!% are on the line. That is another reason why I'm excited about this because our #$@!% are on the line, and it's put up or shut up now.''

• While the competitive juices and his passion to succeed are at all-time highs, Total Nonstop Action (TNA) is off Heyman's radar.

TNA is promoting house shows or non-televised events the weekend of One Night Stand including an event dubbed the Hardcore War in New Alhambra Arena, what was formally the ECW Arena, in South Philadelphia.

Incidentally, ECW will run a show June 24 in the same place.

''I don't think TNA is even a consideration,'' said Heyman. ``I don't think TNA is even a consideration to anyone in this industry. I wish that they were, but the problem with TNA is they never branded themselves. They took a bunch of guys, whether they had legitimate gripes in WWE, it doesn't matter.

'They took a bunch of guys, who came on TNA and instead of saying, `This is my opportunity. This is my opportunity to brand TNA. This is my opportunity to create a new style.' All they would say is, `I've been held back. I wasn't given an opportunity. I didn't get this. I didn't get that, and now I'm going to have it.'

``You know, nobody cares if you've been held back or not. People want to be entertained. It's like if Sylvester Stallone doing a Rocky movie and saying, `You know I wanted it to be a different script.'

``Who cares? Screw you, entertain me. What they do in TNA is sit there #%*&*#@& and moan about their WWE experiences, instead of selling you on the TNA experience.

``Another thing they did in TNA wrong, in my opinion, is they didn't brand new stars to be their stars. They didn't make Samoa Joe their star. They didn't make Abyss their lead star. They should have taken these lead guys and branded them so that they are TNA stars.

``Kurt Angle is not going to be the same Kurt Angle in ECW that he was in WWE. We're going to create new stars around Kurt Angle and new stars around the Sandman. They're going to be ECW branded stars, not WWE retreads *$#@%#@# and moaning about the fact that Vince McMahon didn't give them the opportunity that they felt they deserved.''

Despite his feelings on TNA, Heyman is planning on looking everywhere around the world for the best talent he can mold into future superstars.

''It's going to come from Ohio Valley Wrestling and Deep South Wrestling [WWE developmental territories],'' said Heyman. ``There are a lot of great prospects in OVW and DSW. We have a great developmental system, and there's a lot of phenomenal talent out there.

``There are guys in Mexico that I have my eyes on, and there are guys in Japan I have my eyes on. There are some guys on the independent scene that are very interesting.

``We're not going to close our eyes to anything. If there is somebody in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMAs), who I think could be a compelling character on the ECW show, I'm certainly not going to turn a blind eye because, `Oh wait, he's into Brazilian Jujitsu. Let's not take him.'

``Baloney, if anybody can entertain our audience, and if anybody is out there that can create public interest I'm going to get them.''

When it's all said and done the outspoken Heyman wants ECW to make waves in the pro wrestling business, much like he did during ECW's first run.

Despite ECW working under the WWE umbrella, Heyman will not let that deter from his future plans for the brand.

''My present goals are to whip Raw and SmackDown!'s $%%#@* creatively,'' said Heyman. ``I want to build a fanbase, creating new characters and expanding the name ECW into a global phenomenon for a second time.

'What I'm going to do differently from last time is I don't' have to be a book-keeper anymore. That pressure is off of me. They've got a lot of bean counters out in that [Stanford] tower there that would love to sit there and handle the books.

``This means I can sit back and handle what I like, which is promoting, presenting, producing, directing and writing for an extraordinary bunch of performers, who are just craving the opportunity to be put out there in the public.''

• Based on Heyman's track record expect a lot of surprises when ECW presents One Night Stand 8 p.m. [EST] Sunday, June 11 on PPV from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

John Cena defends the WWE championship against Rob Van Dam. Fellow ECW standout Sabu battles Rey Mysterio for the world heavyweight championship.

Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk fight Mick Foley and Edge in an extreme tag team confrontation. Beulah is expected to reside in the corner of Dreamer and Funk to keep Edge's girlfriend Lita in check.

Jerry Lawler battles Taz in his return to the ring after retiring in 2002 to announce SmackDown!. Randy Orton is back early from his 60-day suspension against one of ECW's newest stars Kurt Angle.

• ECW debuts on the Sci-Fi Channel 10 p.m. Tuesday, June 13 live in Trenton, NJ.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/wrestling/14775757.htm?source=rss&channel=miamiherald_wrestling

AWESOME interview...

YAYareaRB
06-10-2006, 12:38 AM

Since he is supposed to be a heel, I guess that it means Edge is awesome at his job!!!

I love when some people take the characters too far. Not talking about you War, I know what you're saying, but when people hate wrestlers because they are a heel, it gets under my skin. If you're going to hate a wrestler, hate them cause they're too old (Flair), hate them because of the horrible gimmick (Umaga), or hate them cause their super COOL (Estrrrrrrrrraaddaa)

Oh that's what I thought it said!

Nacho Supreme
06-10-2006, 10:12 AM
Edge is the man and is going to win the title at Vengence.

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 10:15 AM
DAMN I watched some Smack Down last night and they had the Diva competition. WOW those girls were really sexy! :o

Nacho Supreme
06-10-2006, 10:34 AM
DAMN I watched some Smack Down last night and they had the Diva competition. WOW those girls were really sexy! :o
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sports/chyna/chyna1.jpg

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 10:36 AM
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sports/chyna/chyna1.jpg
No

Homicide
06-10-2006, 10:39 AM
I missed Smackdown! last night. Did I miss anything big?

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Big boobs in the Diva competition. Oh man! I'm def. gonna watch more WWE this summer because of those babes. Oh yeah, and some huge black guy w/ a ricky williams beard (they called him the strongest man in the world) pwned some white guy in like, 20 seconds.

Homicide
06-10-2006, 10:51 AM
You guys think Sabu will beat Rey Mysterio at One Night Stand?

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:00 AM
You guys think Sabu will beat Rey Mysterio at One Night Stand?
I think Rey Mysterio will get revenge.

Homicide
06-10-2006, 11:07 AM
Im not so sure though cause you know that ECW is gonna win one of the titles at One Night Stand. I dont really see RVD beating John Cena so I think Rey will end up losing.

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:08 AM
I hope RVD wins. Cena is such a wigger/pretty boy.

Homicide
06-10-2006, 11:12 AM
I hope RVD wins too but I dont think they are ready to take the title away from Cena yet. I dont think he will lose the title till they set him up in a feud with Randy Orton, which would be awesome.

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Yo I'm doing Fantasy WWE now lol. Do you think Balls Mahoney will do well?

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Here is my Fantasy WWE lineup:
Balls Mahoney
Bobbly Lashley
Carlito
Finlay
Johnny Nitro
Mark Henry
Sabu
Sandman
Tatanka

What do you guys think?

Homicide
06-10-2006, 11:23 AM
not really sure. Thx for remindin me. I gotta check mine lol

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:51 AM
I wish Mark Henry went against Kane. That'd be so rediculous.

Homicide
06-10-2006, 11:55 AM
mine aint too good but here it is..............

Beth Phoenix
Bobby Lashly
Booker T
Edge
John Cena
Mark Henry
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
06-10-2006, 11:56 AM
mine aint too good but here it is..............

Beth Phoenix
Bobby Lashly
Booker T
Edge
John Cena
Mark Henry
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H

Good team but I think I read somewhere that Beth Phoenix is out with a broken jaw for a month or two.

CalBears99
06-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Here is my Fantasy WWE lineup:
Balls Mahoney
Bobbly Lashley
Carlito
Finlay
Johnny Nitro
Mark Henry
Sabu
Sandman
Tatanka

What do you guys think?

Homicide
06-10-2006, 12:01 PM
thats pretty good. Like all of the people on your team are involved in some kind of storyline.......except Tatanka.

Homicide
06-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Do any of you guys participate in any feds?

WMD
06-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Big boobs in the Diva competition. Oh man! I'm def. gonna watch more WWE this summer because of those babes. Oh yeah, and some huge black guy w/ a ricky williams beard (they called him the strongest man in the world) pwned some white guy in like, 20 seconds.

Mark Henry.. He was the "Worlds Strongest Man" like 10 years ago.

Nacho Supreme
06-10-2006, 10:59 PM
I think Sabu wins and Cena wins.

YAYareaRB
06-11-2006, 12:45 PM
I say Tazz mops the floor with Lawler...EXTREMELY!

06-11-2006, 12:56 PM
Getting the PPV tonight. Can't wait. I've intentionally not looked at any of the spoilers.

This should be good.

diabsoule
06-11-2006, 01:01 PM
I'm going to download it. I'm just very suspect of it.

LTgiants
06-11-2006, 07:06 PM
wats happening at one night stand rite now?

06-11-2006, 07:56 PM
tazz barely won with a assist from styles

NIN1984
06-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Lets go Sabu!

Results so far, Winners in Bold

Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

Tazz vs. Jerry "the King" Lawler

Super Crazy & Tajiri vs. The F.B.I.

socaldude
06-11-2006, 09:49 PM
RVD BEATS CENA AND IS NEW CHAMPION!!!

WHOO HOO! TIME TO CELEBRATE!

oh man the ecw fans TORE CENA UP!

Brodeur
06-11-2006, 10:04 PM
I had to get my audio by YTMND and they cut it during the Cena/RVD match, the stupid bastards. Luckily, I had PBP from friends. I'm marking out because Cena is no longer the champion.

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
06-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Like Cena(ducks) but it would have been a crime if he walked out champ. Great job by Vince to actually let ECW come out on top of WWE and give RVD the belt. Should make Raw and Tuesday ECW show interesting.

socaldude
06-11-2006, 10:12 PM
well the Referee didnt count because he was knocked out. So Heyman did the 3 count. They're probably gonna do an angle on that and have a rematch with Cena winning. Since Edge speared Cena and RVD won theyll probably make it a triple threat at Vengeance.

elway777
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
best finisher is the jachammer

DChess
06-11-2006, 10:19 PM
one night stand wa sa little disapointing, cena dominated RVD the whole match, i hate RVD, dont like cna either but RVD is not straight. Funk dreamer Vs, foely edge wAs amazing.

WMD
06-11-2006, 10:32 PM
i hate RVD, dont like cna either but RVD is cool.

.............................................What?

DChess
06-11-2006, 10:32 PM
i hate RVD, dont like cna either but RVD is cool.

.............................................What?

the censor replaces some words

YAYareaRB
06-11-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey I thought it was great. Edge is crazy for what he did to Cena. Cena had a nice little title run but finally he lossed. RVD!

DChess
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Hey I thought it was great. Edge is crazy for what he did to Cena. Cena had a nice little title run but finally he lossed. RVD!

well if he wouldve won the fans wouldve done what that sign said, "we will riot if cena wins" :D

WMD
06-12-2006, 12:23 AM
RVD's title is going to get overturned on Raw.. Just something to let the fans go home happy.. The argument will probably be that Paul Heyman isn't a "sanctioned" referee..

06-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Overall, it was good but not great.

I wonder what they'll do about the Mysterio/Sabu match. I was hoping they'd restart it at some point.

Other things I enjoyed:

-The cut shot to Sandman before he walked through the crowd. Hilarious.
-Sandman beating up the ********-ass Eugene and then chasing him swinging two sticks.
-The fans heat toward Cena. You know Cena had to go in the back afterward and cry like a *****.
-The fans not wanting Cena's shirt and throwing it back into the ring about six times.
-Big Show clearly kicking Big Guido in the nuts.
-The entire F.unk/Dreamer vs. Foley/Edge match was good. I'm not sure Foley's back was supposed to be on fire like that. But, who knows. We were so pumped about a Foley match that we watched an old Rock/Mankind match. The one where Foley gets 10 chair shots in the head.

Pretty disappointed in:
- the Orton/Angle match.
- That table right outside the ring not being shattered.
- The Mysterio/Sabu ending. Mysterio looked pretty ******-up, though.
- Not as many run-ins as I'd hoped (esp. Sandman in the Dreamer match)
- The Edge thing at the end

06-12-2006, 01:11 AM
r.etarded is censored? lame.

Jay
06-12-2006, 06:38 AM
I hated the ending. Anyone that didn't grow some respect for Cena after that match is crazy. I can't think of ANY champ that has ever had that type of heat. The atmosphere was amazing. Horrible end to an OK PPV. I am hoping they do something because the biggest title in the sport does not belong in ECW...

eazyb81
06-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I loved the Mysterio/Sabu match, but the ending was pretty lame. Of course it's understandable if somone really was hurt, but if not it was a bad way to end a great match.

Big Show's new finisher is off the hook.

I saw someone say that Angle/Orton was disappointing, I would have to disagree. I thought they had a great match, Orton is such a great heel. Hopefully Angle gets a title push once everything gets off the ground, he is a stud.

Cena/RVD was great at times, but overall it was just okay in my book. I thought Cena would try and be more hardcore to try and win over the crowd, but he really didn't do anything out of the ordinary. I also thought it was a cheap way to give RVD the win, of course McMahon couldn't let his main attraction lose cleanly.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the titles. I expect McMahon will say that the title change is void because Heyman isn't a real referee, but i'm wondering if RVD will come on to give the title back or will it just suddenly appear back on Raw? Will McMahon give the title back to Cena, will he give it to Edge, or will we have some sort of tournament? They have a chance to do something pretty cool, hope they don't screw it up.

YAYareaRB
06-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Hey...This just in! a Vengeance press conference is gonna be held tomorrow. Following participants:

HBK, RVD, and Ric Flair have been confirmed so far. Which means the following scenarios will go down. RVD might defend the title at Vengeance. HBK and Ric Flair show up tonight and help out HHH in the handicap match. HBK shows up and helps HHH and Ric Flair has a fued with Mick Foley.

NIN1984
06-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Well Heyman just said RVD is the champ so don't have to worry about them taking it away.

06-12-2006, 08:15 PM
this just in Brock Lesnar will be part of ECW... not but his lawsuit did get dismissed

Jay
06-12-2006, 08:52 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vWPCrvMWZ1U&search=tna

:lol:

LTgiants
06-12-2006, 09:09 PM
DX IS BACK

06-12-2006, 09:19 PM

Lame. That would be good if ECW didn't do it 10 years ago.

YAYareaRB
06-12-2006, 09:22 PM

That's pretty cool. Everyone hit the deck except for Bubba!

06-12-2006, 09:36 PM
This whole Vengeance stuff is soooooo rushed.

LTgiants
06-12-2006, 09:39 PM

its 2 weeks a way and they have like 2 matches of course there gonna rush it

06-12-2006, 09:42 PM

its 2 weeks a way and they have like 2 matches of course there gonna rush it

I know. That's why it's lame. Even lamer was the promo they just had for a local show and they said who the WWE champion is. :evil:

LTgiants
06-12-2006, 09:43 PM
whos the wwe champ?

06-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I won't spoil it.

Jay
06-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Must be the guy who hasn't held the title in the last 24 hours :lol:

YAYareaRB
06-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey...This just in! a Vengeance press conference is gonna be held tomorrow. Following participants:

HBK, RVD, and Ric Flair have been confirmed so far. Which means the following scenarios will go down. RVD might defend the title at Vengeance. HBK and Ric Flair show up tonight and help out HHH in the handicap match. HBK shows up and helps HHH and Ric Flair has a fued with Mick Foley.

Just admit it I am good! I know the HHH-HBK thing was a given. The Ric Flair/Foley thing was a damn guess.

I am tired of Foley acting like some sort of god.

Vespasian
06-13-2006, 01:08 AM

Just admit it I am good! I know the HHH-HBK thing was a given. The Ric Flair/Foley thing was a damn guess.

Not really. Wrestling is sooooooo very predictable. I haven't watched in over a month and a half. Turned it on tonight and within 5 minutes knew that DX was coming back and that SM would 'save' HHH from the spirit squad.

You don't have to be a god to get this stuff, you simply have to be breathing.

Also, I'm glad they finally took the belt away from Cena. That guy s.ucks!

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
06-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Thoughts on the return of ECW tonight?

Disappointing but they are starting from scratch. Wish they had more matches tonight and that they didn't job Justin Credible so badly.

bigrick0016
06-14-2006, 01:51 AM
Besides the blonde chicks a s s it sucked

WMD
06-14-2006, 01:52 AM
THE ZOMBIE IS MY NEW FAVORITE WRESTLER!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN WRESTLING HISTORY!!!!!

06-14-2006, 02:01 AM
I fell asleep and only caught the last couple minutes of the battle royal. I liked when they were all just banging on the Big Show with random objects. Or when Dreamer was just going to town on him. That much be a good feud, eventually.

Big Show was good in that, though. Throwing Dreamer out of the ring like that was really good. So was the FBI on FBI slam.

r0bz56
06-14-2006, 02:46 AM
I loved when Kelly came out and dance, stripped. :D Sucks what they did to Justin Credible. Sabu looks like he's 60.

diabsoule
06-14-2006, 03:27 AM
I thought that the return of ECW could've been a whole lot better. I understand that they need to get some heat because they don't have any established heels but I'm just tired of seeing Edge & Lita.

Paul Heyman's promo that he cut about the ECW guys going to RAW just seemed forced. It didn't seem like the typical Heyman promo from the old ECW days.

The girl stripping was stupid. As my roommate pointed out, back in old ECW they used to have dirty looking women stripping and not 20 somethings that I could meet at a bar.

The Zombie idea was ridiculous. Whoever came up with that needs to be slapped. WWE needs to buy the rights to "Enter Sandman". The Sandman just isn't the same without his intro. And speaking of Sandman, he's starting to show his age.

And if Sandman is starting to show his age, it is nothing compared to Sabu. He looks bad and that wasn't more noticeable than at the PPV when he missed numerous spots.

I might give ECW a few more viewings but it seems like WWE Creative has too much to do with the writing and booking for the show. This doesn't seem like Heyman's ECW but Vinnie Mac's.

eazyb81
06-14-2006, 09:04 AM
Wow, that was probably the worst hour of wrestling since WCW's dying days back in 2000. I guess I should have known that McMahon would not let ECW do it's own thing, he has to turn it into Tuesday Night Heat or Raw Junior and pump up WWE angles.

The Zombie was obviously awful, I don't see what the point of that was. Why not have Sandman fight a real wrestler like Balls Mahoney, Little Guido, etc? What purpose did it serve to have Sandman come out and beat a zombie with his cane? Awful.

Yeah, the stripper was hot, but it was completely pointless to have her come out and the whole thing was pathetic. I can see hot girls strip on tv whenever I want, why would I want to watch it during a wrestling show? God i'm sick of that crap. Just cheesy as hell.

The crowd was awful and did not know how to react to ECW wrestlers, hopefully that will change once ECW can do their own shows and not follow Smackdown. I was really hoping ECW would focus on their own wrestlers and storylines, rather than using WWE wrestlers and angles to push their show, but it looks like I was wrong. Heyman really sold out on this one.

I am willing to give them a few more weeks, but for a first show this was about as bad as it could get.

thule
06-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Anyone else think that TNA is far superior to WWE in almost every way. I mean they have brought back everyones old favorites...and they are still relatively young. There are some matches that I ask myself I wonder if they screwed up and that was real...some of the stuff they pull is crazy.

diabsoule
06-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Anyone else think that TNA is far superior to WWE in almost every way. I mean they have brought back everyones old favorites...and they are still relatively young. There are some matches that I ask myself I wonder if they screwed up and that was real...some of the stuff they pull is crazy.

TNA has some great young wrestlers on their roster: Samoa Joe, Chris Daniels, AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Senshi (Low Ki) Petey Williams, and Abyss. And with that kind of young talent they should be wiping the floor with anything that WWE puts out.

But, they don't. Instead they sign guys like Scott Steiner, Sting, Kevin Nash and instead they push these guys. When they first brought in Sting, I thought "cool, he gives them a big name and is an attention grabber." However, their not using him to bring up the young guys. They're putting Sting in the main event against Double J Jeff Jarrett.

TNA is pulling the same thing that WCW did when WCW signed Flair, Macho Man, Hogan, Bret Hart, etc... from WWF. They pushed all of the big name guys and didn't let any of the young talent get known.

TNA does do some interesting things but in order for them to be more competitive with WWE, they need to give the fans what they want. And that is awesome wrestling with tons of spots, some mat wrestling, stiff wrestling, etc...

The last time I watched TNA Sting was wrestling Scott Steiner and I felt like I was watching an old WCW match. I'm just not going to do that again.

Brodeur
06-14-2006, 12:41 PM

TNA= Jeff Jarrett's excuse to get countless championships. They have some very good talent, but Jeff Jarrett and the dinosaurs are ruining everything.

eazyb81
06-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Like diabsoule said, TNA has a lot of young, talented wrestlers on their roster, but it seems as though the bookers are content with giving major pushes to Sting, Jarrett, Steiner, Nash, and any other 90's WCW retread they can sign.

If TNA was smart they would can those guys and start pushing their young talent to give wrestling fans something completely different from WWE. But as it stands right now, they are just following what McMahon is doing, and that isn't going to help them in the long run.

I would love to see TNA give a real challenge to WWE because it would end up forcing both companies to give 110%, but TNA has a ways to go right now.

WMD
06-14-2006, 03:51 PM
- The original plan was for the Sandman to beat up an alien character, however Sci-Fi Network refused to allow an alien to be beat up on their network. That is why the decision was made to go with the Zombie.

06-14-2006, 04:39 PM

Not really. Wrestling is sooooooo very predictable. I haven't watched in over a month and a half. Turned it on tonight and within 5 minutes knew that DX was coming back and that SM would 'save' HHH from the spirit squad.
You don't have to be a god to get this stuff, you simply have to be breathing.

Also, I'm glad they finally took the belt away from Cena. That guy s.ucks!

Wow you really are smart... especially since everyone knew DX was coming back since WrestleMania which was April 2nd...over 2 months ago. And if you really want to make some claims, state them before the show starts. Like the second or third week Mickie James was on (before she went pyshco) I stated that when her and Trish would break their alliance, Mickie would kiss her. The only thing I got wrong was I thought Trish would turn heel, nto Mickie

06-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Ken Kennedy's entrance was over with a lot of people chanting his name along with him. He was getting a "Kennedy" chant near the end, too. We saw a new finisher this week as he went over with a neckbreaker.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=152301938

06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
And for the 3-Peat... What's the best poster people have seen at a WWE/ECW event?

I have 2 that I really liked. This past RAW, I saw a poster of Ray Ramano's head. I had a good chuckle with that one. And the second RAW after WrestleMania, a fan had a "I have an erection" poster. Renee Dupree saw the sign and pointed at it during the Heat tapings.

LTgiants
06-16-2006, 12:51 PM
i felt this needed a bump

drphil014
06-16-2006, 06:06 PM
all about the babes

06-16-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm going to go to the July 24 RAW in Cleveland. Hopefully we get front row tickets. Look for me to have a large Mr. Perfect poster.

06-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Anybody in for some BUMPer boats?

Smokey Joe
06-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Where is tazz? I just turned on Smackdown, and JBL was announcing with Cole. Did Tazz move to be the announcer for ECW?

LTgiants
06-16-2006, 08:07 PM
tazz announces for ecw with joey styles

06-16-2006, 08:45 PM
I love JBL as an announcer!!! I just turned on Smackdown to here him call the Vito match... hilarious!!!

My favorite comment was "I wonder what type of underwear he wears?...... thong?

06-18-2006, 02:05 PM
RAW will be at 11:00 PM tomorrow night instead of the usual 8:00 PM. I can't remember the reasoning right now, and I am too lazy to look it up.

LTgiants
06-18-2006, 02:10 PM
RAW will be at 11:00 PM tomorrow night instead of the usual 8:00 PM. I can't remember the reasoning right now, and I am too lazy to look it up.

LIAR

LTgiants
06-18-2006, 02:11 PM
ITS STILL ON AT 9

06-18-2006, 02:53 PM
are you sure, I could have sworn I heard that it was on at 11... 12 your time

06-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Wow, I wonder if I just drempt that up? Cause I work until 11 tomorrow night, so maybe I drempt it up and didn't even realize

LTgiants
06-18-2006, 03:06 PM
IO SAYS ITS ON @9

Nacho Supreme
06-19-2006, 12:03 AM
The Edge/Cena fued is going to be awesome.

06-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Anyone notice that ECW's Trinity and TNA's Traci look strickingly similar?

WMD
06-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Random Prediction::

Stephanie is in Labor, Vince will show up in the delivery room and guess who'll be there.. Triple H! Because he is Stephanie's baby daddy!

WMD
06-19-2006, 09:13 PM

Stephanie is in Labor, Vince will show up in the delivery room and guess who'll be there.. Triple H! Because he is Stephanie's baby daddy!

Okay, I was wrong about Triple H being there, but I guarantee that it turns out he's the dad!

Jay
06-19-2006, 09:20 PM
This has been a great Raw so far.

WMD
06-19-2006, 10:17 PM
I did not like Raw at all today.. the DX stuff was annoying.. but I love Mickie James, I like Armando Estrada, and I liked the Three Way match.. but the DX stuff was terrible.

Nerv
06-19-2006, 11:04 PM
I did not like Raw at all today.. the DX stuff was annoying.. but I love Mickie James, I like Armando Estrada, and I liked the Three Way match.. but the DX stuff was terrible.

The DX stuff was the best part about Raw, by far. I watched it so I could see DX, I love DX, Shawn Micheals is hilarious. By the way, Mickie James is by FAR the ugliest of the diva's. She has a gut, she has a weird looking face, & she is a ginger - next.

WMD
06-19-2006, 11:12 PM
I guess we all can't appreciate genitalia jokes, midgets, and bare mens asses as much as you, Nerv.

Brodeur
06-19-2006, 11:18 PM

The DX stuff was the best part about Raw, by far. I watched it so I could see DX, I love DX, Shawn Micheals is hilarious. By the way, Mickie James is by FAR the ugliest of the diva's. She has a gut, she has a weird looking face, & she is a ginger - next.

How dare you criticize Mickie James! I'd take her in a millisecond over the whores Candice and Torrie.

And I enjoyed Raw a bit for what it was tonight. It was certainly better than it has been recently at least. Anytime Cena gets knocked out in a nice way you have something good.

WMD
06-19-2006, 11:23 PM
How dare you criticize Mickie James! I'd take her in a millisecond over the whores Candice and Torrie.

I agree.. I wouldn't say Candice and Torrie are whores, but they're nothing special to me. I like Mickie more. She's more natural looking. Plus she's a great wrestler, she's easily been the Raw MVP since October when she debuted.

r0bz56
06-20-2006, 02:07 AM

I agree.. I wouldn't say Candice and Torrie are whores, but they're nothing special to me. I like Mickie more. She's more natural looking. Plus she's a great wrestler, she's easily been the Raw MVP since October when she debuted.
Yeah Mickie James is awesome. :D

06-20-2006, 12:16 PM

Okay, I was wrong about Triple H being there, but I guarantee that it turns out he's the dad!

Haha, nice prediction.... way to come out of left field for that one!! :lol:

bigrick0016
06-22-2006, 09:16 PM
ECW didn't suck as bad the second time out

06-23-2006, 12:37 AM
I absolutely loved Macho Libre. I kinda hope that they do a play on Lex Luger next due to what he said about the WWE recently

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=152945130

The following is from Lex Luger's MySpace blog:

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS ****** AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL **** ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

06-23-2006, 12:41 AM
Something I was thinking about while i was at work, I want to see Booker T lead a WCW faction. The storyline could be that Booker saw what ECW did for RVD, getting him the title, and not Booker wants to claim the Heavyweight title. Who are some former WCW wrestlers still on the roster. I could only think of Booker T, Finlay, Mysterio, Flair, Benoit, Regal and technically Hogan but I don't see him coming back anytime soon.

WMD
06-23-2006, 12:48 AM
I absolutely loved Macho Libre. I kinda hope that they do a play on Lex Luger next due to what he said about the WWE recently

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS *********** AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL *********** ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

I partly agree with Luger there. I don't care about the World Champions weight, but Smackdown is bad, Cena is mostly a joke but with some tweaking he'd be good again (IE Heel turn).. Rey likely has the World Title because of Eddie and because of Orton being an idiot. Booker T has gotten a minor push but I'd like to see him win the World Title before he retires, he deserves it. I don't have a problem with Masters. And the WWE writers DO need to go back to writing Days of our Lives.

06-23-2006, 12:54 AM

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING QUESTION AFTER QUESTION ABOUT THE WWE. SO IM GOING TO ANSWER AND TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE WWE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT THE WWE PRODUCT IS GARBAGE! YOUR CHAMPS FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAVE BEEN JOHN CENA. AND REY MYSTERIO? CENA IS A JOKE AND REY HAS THE WORLD TITLE BECAUSE EDDIE DIED AND BECAUSE RANDY ORTON IS A IDIOT. IE RANDY WAS GOING TO WIN THE BELT OFF OF REY BUT HE GOT SUSPENDED. SMACKDOWN IS WORSE THEN THE OLD WCW THUNDER DAYS. COME ON YOU HAVE A WORLD CHAMP THAT IS MAYBE 200 LBS. ITS GARBAGE AND IT IS A SLAP IN THE FACE HAVING THIS PERSON WEARING THE WORLD TITLE. ITS AS *********** AS A STORY LINE AS ARQUETTE WINNING THE BELT. AND WHY DO THEY FEEL THE NEED TO BURY BOOKER T.? AND AS FOR CHRIS MASTERS. YOU CANT CATCH LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE TWICE. I JUST THINK THE WWE BOOKERS NEED TO GO BACK TO WRITING DAYS OF OUR LIVES.

ECW:
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? THIS IS NOT THE ECW AND IT NEVER WILL BE AS VINCE WILL *********** ON IT. IT WILL BE A JOKE! WATCH AND LEARN

I partly agree with Luger there. I don't care about the World Champions weight, but Smackdown is bad, Cena is mostly a joke but with some tweaking he'd be good again (IE Heel turn).. Rey likely has the World Title because of Eddie and because of Orton being an idiot. Booker T has gotten a minor push but I'd like to see him win the World Title before he retires, he deserves it. I don't have a problem with Masters. And the WWE writers DO need to go back to writing Days of our Lives.

Ohh, I agree with him too, but I just want to see more former wrestlers getting made fun of. I think they were goign to give the title to Eddie, and then he died. And then because of that they gave it to Rey, which I believe to be a horrible move. I hate Cena, but he's more popular than Luger ever was. And plus, in the article he goes on to talk about how Bishoff was going to give Luger the title but then WCW was bought out and McMahon didn't want Luger to have it. Luger seemed to be still holding a grudge.

LTgiants
06-25-2006, 08:19 PM
bump

06-25-2006, 08:41 PM
Anybody have anything to report from Vengenance yet?

Jay
06-25-2006, 08:58 PM
Johnny Nitro is the new IC Champ.

Fake Kane just beat real Kane.

RVD beat Edge

Flair won 2-0 over Foley after Foley took him out with a barb wire bat

Umaga beat Eugene and then ran from Kamala after taking out Jim Duggan and Doink the Clown (yes, you read that correctly).

Randy Orton beat Kurt Angle

There was another match but I forget...

06-25-2006, 09:00 PM
There's some results on wwe.com, but I don't want to spoil it for people. To me, at least, there are some big time upsets. I thought some things were set to happen in this PPV, but no way.

Jay
06-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Cena just made Sabu tap out. FUed him through a table outside the ring...

06-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Was Cena/Sabu the main event? That would be really lame, especially with the heavyweight title on the line.

Brodeur
06-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Was Cena/Sabu the main event? That would be really lame, especially with the heavyweight title on the line.

No, Spirit Squad/D-X was the main event, sadly.

06-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh, right. I totally forgot about that. The damn title bout should have been second to last then.

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
06-25-2006, 11:10 PM
When was the last time they didn't have the heavyweight title finish off the show? Sure doesn’t strengthen RVD as champion.

LTgiants
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
There have been some rumblings between Jonny Fairplay and ECW - moreso on Fairplay's part. Fairplay really, really, really wants to join ECW. However, Fairplay doesn't exactly fit the "ECW image" and it is not known if the likes of Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer want to bring him in

WMD
06-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Tonight we've got DX vs. Shane & Vince McMahon, and RVD vs John Cena for the title.

Also, the Final 8 of the Diva Search have been announced.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/2006divasearch/

I think that Rebecca, Milena, and Amy are the best looking. Milena won't make it because there's already a "Melina" in WWE. I think she's the best looking though... I'll go with Rebecca as my favorite to take it 8)

06-26-2006, 06:43 PM
This should be a good RAW. Hopefully Shane-O-Mac goes all out.

Brodeur
06-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Another Diva Search? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WMD
06-26-2006, 07:31 PM
OKAY The lineup for Raw tonight looks like::

DX vs. Vince & Shane McMahon
RVD vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship
Kane vs. Randy Orton

and..

THE RETURN OF TRISH STRATUS!!!
Trish Stratus vs. <3 <3 Mickie James <3 <3 for the Womens Championship

And we'll probably see Umaga vs Kamala

06-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Man, Milenna is terrible on the mike, and she has some pretty gnarly teeth.

Brodeur
06-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Man, Milenna is terrible on the mike, and she has some pretty gnarly teeth.

Melina is a nightmare on the mic and has the face of a horse. She wishes she was Mickie.

06-26-2006, 08:14 PM
I hope Carlito gets a decent push and holds the IC belt for a bit. He could be a heck of a face. He's amazing on the mike and gets underused in the ring.

Brodeur
06-26-2006, 08:27 PM
God I hate the Miz and I hate the Diva Search.

LTgiants
06-26-2006, 08:40 PM
edge left raw :shock:

06-26-2006, 08:56 PM
That was weird, because they're promoting him being the main event at the Cleveland Raw I'm going to in late July. But really, I think he could be a lot better in ECW or on Smackdown.

Triple-H is the man. This is a great promo.

LTgiants
06-26-2006, 09:14 PM
the mcmahons got covered in poo :lol:

06-26-2006, 09:14 PM
the mcmahons and spirit squad just got showered with crap and **** and poop and dung and diarreah and doodoo and doodie and dooky by DX

Jay
06-26-2006, 09:16 PM
That is the most amazing D-X promo EVER. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shizzle needs to get on youtube STAT!!

Brodeur
06-26-2006, 09:16 PM
I mark for old Slammys being brought up. That dance is famous by the smarks of the world.

WMD
06-26-2006, 09:20 PM
Sorry but the Nation of Domination impersonation by DX was much, much better.. The McMahon thing wasn't even THAT funny, the only thing I chuckled at was 'Shanes' entrance and the first two 'dances' he did.. HBK was good..

06-26-2006, 09:25 PM
Of course this wasn't as good as the old stuff, but good nonetheless. The HHH dick stuff was good, especially the Ebersol mention. The XFL line was good, too.

Creek
06-26-2006, 10:36 PM
I mark for old Slammys being brought up.

We need the video of Gorilla Monsoon on stage with his fly open. Ah, the 80's.

Draft King
06-27-2006, 03:26 PM

You're back??

Creek
06-27-2006, 04:31 PM

You're back??

No.

Draft King
06-27-2006, 05:46 PM

You're back??

No.

I love you too.

YAYareaRB
06-27-2006, 09:10 PM
Wrestling Mock (http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=806559#806559)

Come out and sign up..I am only taking 4 spots.

06-29-2006, 04:54 PM
I had to work, so I taped RAW and ECW and was finally able to watch it last night. Anyone notice that Charlie Haas, after kissing Lilian, dropped her?!?! She obvisously was okay, but WOW!!! he needs to watch himself. His clumsiness is why hes in this storyline right now!

06-29-2006, 05:34 PM
Hass is the same jackass that rocketed Lilian off the aprine a bit a go injuring her arm.

WMD
06-29-2006, 05:46 PM
........yes he is............

06-30-2006, 01:14 AM
Hass is the same jackass that rocketed Lilian off the aprine a bit a go injuring her arm.

That's pretty much what I was saying, but thanks for spelling it out for everyone :roll: :wink:

I had to work, so I taped RAW and ECW and was finally able to watch it last night. Anyone notice that Charlie Haas, after kissing Lilian, dropped her?!?! She obvisously was okay, but WOW!!! he needs to watch himself. His clumsiness is why hes in this storyline right now!

bigrick0016
07-02-2006, 05:41 AM
BUMP

Jay
07-03-2006, 06:30 AM
Knocking Lillian off the ropes was an accident. All there is to it. Dropping her... didn't see that... but that's different...

07-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Knocking Lillian off the ropes was an accident. All there is to it. Dropping her... didn't see that... but that's different...

I know it was an accident, but he has to be more careful. And he didn't intentionally drop her. He leaned her over when he kissed her, and when he brought her back up, she didn't bring her up all the way. So when he let go of her, she fell back. They cut away too quickly so I'm not sure if she just fell on her ass, or if she fell back and hit or head or anything.

Jay
07-03-2006, 10:03 AM
Let me clarify: wasn't trying to come off as a dick. I get what you're saying, I just don't fault him for the ropes thing. Lillian usually stays in the ring when people are entering from what I've seen...

Jay
07-03-2006, 12:47 PM
WOW!

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune
Monday, July 3, 2006 10:10 AM CDT

HANGING ROCK - Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn't have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.
According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the "Extreme Rules Match" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Brunk, who lists his hometown as Bombay, India, on the WWE Web site, has also had a successful career with the ECW, earning world heavyweight championship titles two times and tag team championship honors three times.
Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

See ya!

07-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Damn. I guess that says what'll happen tonight and tomorrow.

07-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Let me clarify: wasn't trying to come off as a dick. I get what you're saying, I just don't fault him for the ropes thing. Lillian usually stays in the ring when people are entering from what I've seen...

I didn't really think that you did, I was just responding

Creek
07-03-2006, 03:39 PM
http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/ROHBELT2.jpg

Brodeur
07-03-2006, 03:42 PM

Alright, Bryan Danielson, yadda.

Creek
07-03-2006, 03:42 PM

Alright, Bryan Danielson, yadda.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just saying...

LTgiants
07-03-2006, 05:00 PM
where did the wrestling draft go?

WMD
07-03-2006, 05:02 PM
The Fantasy Draft forum.

LTgiants
07-03-2006, 05:03 PM
The Fantasy Draft forum.

when did that happen

WMD
07-03-2006, 08:13 PM
so, who do you guys predict will be the Mystery Partners tonight for the Triple Threat Tag Team Match?

Edge- Foley
Cena- Ric Flair
RVD- Sabu

LTgiants
07-03-2006, 08:18 PM
so, who do you guys predict will be the Mystery Partners tonight for the Triple Threat Tag Team Match?

Edge- Foley
Cena- Ric Flair
RVD- Sabu

there are no more partners :lol:

07-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Yeah, I'm sure they'll have to have Van Dam drop the belt tonight because of the arrest and possible jail time or release. At least he gets to drop it in Philly.

I really think it's only a matter of time before ECW folds yet again. Oh well.

WMD
07-03-2006, 09:10 PM
He's dropping it to Edge, there's no way WWE can give John Cena the title in Philly.

LTgiants
07-03-2006, 09:11 PM
He's dropping it to Edge, there's no way WWE can give John Cena the title in Philly.

i actually think that he will keep it

Brodeur
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM

Cena doesn't believe in jobbing.

LTgiants
07-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Scott Wright Vs Umaga

07-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Even the King speaks of the Pronk.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/dankadar/VotePronk.jpg

Brodeur
07-03-2006, 10:04 PM
EDGE! YES!

comahan
07-03-2006, 10:04 PM
First time ive watched Raw in a few years. It just seems like the crowd isnt really into any of it anymore, or at least not nearly as much as a few years back. :?

Brodeur
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Love my sig. Praise my sig. Worship my sig.

Larry
07-04-2006, 02:55 AM
can't stand that rated R jack ass

steelersfan43
07-04-2006, 03:32 AM
i dont watch it but i saw it on tv once and there were a squad of guy cheerleaders and i changed the channel

CGF 216/137
07-04-2006, 04:35 AM
so edge is the new champ? That's cool cause i liked edge. but i really haven't watched at all since Smackdown moved to friday nights.

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
07-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Great main event last night, been awhile since they have had a good TV match on Raw. It was also nice to see the title switch on TV instead of PPV.

BTW Brodeur great avy with the Cena Fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Draft King
07-04-2006, 11:57 AM
I am so glad that Edge won the title, Cena can't wrestle, and for some reason I just don't like RVD, Edge is the man.

07-04-2006, 12:12 PM
To me, it kind of seems like the WWE is just running through the motions right now with things. I mean, they're going to have the Edge/Cena fued for a while. While that's going on, it seems like they're going to be pushing HHH as a babyface and Orton as a top heel (which should be excellent). It'll be interesting to see what it all amounts to, probably by Summerslam.

07-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Scott Wright Vs Umaga

YESSS!!! I though I was the only one that noticed that

LTgiants
07-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Scott Wright Vs Umaga

YESSS!!! I though I was the only one that noticed that

me 2

07-04-2006, 12:43 PM

I love him more and more... I just hope he drops Lita. I think they are better solo than together

ImBrotherMatthew
07-04-2006, 01:38 PM

I love him more and more... I just hope he drops Lita. I think they are better solo than together

yea i dont like the angle of lita

CGF 216/137
07-04-2006, 01:40 PM
To me, it kind of seems like the WWE is just running through the motions right now with things. I mean, they're going to have the Edge/Cena fued for a while. While that's going on, it seems like they're going to be pushing HHH as a babyface and Orton as a top heel (which should be excellent). It'll be interesting to see what it all amounts to, probably by Summerslam.

I really hope they keep RVD involved cause i'd follow an Edge v RVD storyline.

bigrick0016
07-04-2006, 05:43 PM
WOW!

Wrestling stars busted in Hanging Rock
By Kirsten Stanley/The Ironton Tribune
Monday, July 3, 2006 10:10 AM CDT

HANGING ROCK - Two wrestling superstars from Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment may be tough in the ring, but they didn't have enough muscle to escape drug charges after being stopped Sunday night by the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Robert Alex Szatowski, aka WWE and ECW champion Rob Van Dam, and Terry Michael Brunk, aka Sabu, also a former ECW champion, were pulled over on U.S. 52, near Patrick Street in Hanging Rock at about 10:15 p.m. The two were apparently driving from their performances at the Big Sandy Superstore Arena earlier in the evening.
According to the OSHP, Szatowski was initially stopped for speeding. When troopers approached his vehicle, they smelled marijuana and performed a search. Troopers found the wrestler in possession of 18 grams of marijuana and five Vicodin, prescription pain pills. Brunk was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and also had nine pills that were not immediately identifiable, but were known to be controlled substances, according to the OSHP. Both were cited and posted bond at the scene.

Szatowski, of Battle Creek, Mich., has had a long, successful career with both the WWE and ECW. In addition to being the current champion of both, he has been intercontinental champion six times, hardcore champion four times and has been a part of several championship tag team duos.

He is scheduled to wrestle tonight on WWE Raw and is also wrestling Tuesday night to retain his WWE and ECW titles during the "Extreme Rules Match" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Brunk, who lists his hometown as Bombay, India, on the WWE Web site, has also had a successful career with the ECW, earning world heavyweight championship titles two times and tag team championship honors three times.
Both Brunk and Szatowski are scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Thursday in Ironton Municipal Court. Both wrestlers won their matches last night in Huntington, W.Va. Van Dam defeated the Big Show and Sabu defeated Justin Credible.

See ya!

I hate that a guy can't have a little green in this country without being arrested, it's a horrible law. I like watching those guys wrestle and there will be some reprocussions, and it sucks

LTgiants
07-04-2006, 09:38 PM
cm punk is now on ECW

Brodeur
07-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I really wish that didn't happen.

Creek
07-04-2006, 10:26 PM
http://gumgod.com/images/usapw/top_25_2004/cm_punk.jpg

Don't know about you, Broduer, but I marked out HARD for the punker. No matter what ECW does, I'll watch if CM Punk is on TV-- nufced.

Brodeur
07-04-2006, 10:31 PM
http://gumgod.com/images/usapw/top_25_2004/cm_punk.jpg

Don't know about you, Broduer, but I marked out HARD for the punker. No matter what ECW does, I'll watch if CM Punk is on TV-- nufced.

I marked hard for Punk, I meant the Big Show ordeal. I threw some things and they hit some other things and some things broke.

Creek
07-04-2006, 10:46 PM
The only thing that saved the show (other than Punk) is the Philly crowd. Philly is the best wrestling crowd in the country, and the fact that RVD lost 2 titles, 2 nights in a row in Philly is a travesty. I can usually let a lot of the things that bother me with wrestling go, but that is ********. Regardless of RVD getting arrested for having pot on him, don't have him drop the ECW title in Philly. Wait one week, is that so tough?

RVD's title reign is the best thing that happened in mainstream American wrestling in a long time, and to have him come home and job out to a past-his-prime Big Show, who wasn't even involved with ECW, and who the crowd could care less about is ********.

I feel bad for Paul E. having to go out there and do that to those fans, and those fans deserve to throw ****, they deserve to riot, because that's just a slap in the face to ECW (the spirit, not the name), and what it USED to stand for.

WMD
07-05-2006, 02:38 AM
That was the worst wrestling show i've ever seen!

I don't even want to get into why ECW is terrible. Well, I do.

-Extreme Rules? ECW was ALWAYS "extreme rules".
-Jobbing out Established ECW guys to establish NEW ECW guys.
-That Kelly junk. She's hot, but who cares. I've seen hot girls before.
-They do the shows in front of a WWE Audience
-The Arena is too big
-The Ring is too big
-They wrestle generic WWE Style
-Generic WWE forumla of Big Guy beating Small Guy
-Vince McMahon is in control
-Big Show's music sucks

Feel free to add your own!

Nerv
07-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Anyone who has seen RVD knew he was a pothead, that doesnt really surprise me at all. Did they have him lose the title because of this arrest?

Also Edge would be nothing without Lita, and I rather like her angles :wink:

WMD
07-05-2006, 02:49 AM
Anyone who has seen RVD knew he was a pothead, that doesnt really surprise me at all. Did they have him lose the title because of this arrest?

Also Edge would be nothing without Lita, and I rather like her angles :wink:

Yeah, he had to drop the titles because of the stupid arrest. I assume WWE doesn't have a big deal with RVD being caught with marijuana (internally) but they don't want media outlets to get a hold of the story and get known as "WWE, with the Pothead Champion", or druggie champion, whatever, you know what I mean.. bad PR

SuperMcGee
07-05-2006, 02:57 AM

-The Arena is too big
-The Ring is too big
-Big Show's music is not good

i saw one episode of this new ECW. They barely have any ECW wrestlers, they need to go back to coming out to awesome songs (I loved RVD coming out to "Walk"), and they need to start fighting in bingo halls again

WMD
07-05-2006, 02:59 AM

-The Arena is too big
-The Ring is too big
-Big Show's music is not good

i saw one episode of this new ECW. They barely have any ECW wrestlers, they need to go back to coming out to awesome songs (I loved RVD coming out to "Walk"), and they need to start fighting in bingo halls again

Problem is WWE would have to license the music and all that jazz.

Jay
07-05-2006, 07:00 AM
You know what? I can't help but do this: **** RVD and **** Sabu. Their irresponsibility could screw an entire f'ing show and the jobs of MANY because they are selfish idiots that have to smoke while driving. It amazes me how socially acceptable breaking certain laws can be. It doesn't matter if it is a "stupid law," it is a law, and they knew it, and they broke it anyway, and they. got. caught. The embaressed the WWE, ECW and all of the people who have worked hard to get them where they are. The WWE just came out with this huge anti-drug policy and for them to do nothing would make them an absolute joke. A JOKE.

So of course RVD drops the belts, and I am GLAD he did it in from of the Philly crowd, to of all people, The Big Show. You know how he feels about ECW, for him to drop the title to the Big Show of all people has to piss him off that much more. Now maybe he'll realize that he's not really the "whole f'n show" and he'll think about everyone else instead of just himself. He HAS to be punished. He should thank his lucky stars that he is so popular, because he should be unemployed today. [/rant]

And CM Punk is the man.

07-05-2006, 09:51 AM
You know what? I can't help but do this: *********** RVD and *********** Sabu. Their irresponsibility could screw an entire f'ing show and the jobs of MANY because they are selfish idiots that have to smoke while driving. It amazes me how socially acceptable breaking certain laws can be. It doesn't matter if it is a "stupid law," it is a law, and they knew it, and they broke it anyway, and they. got. caught. The embaressed the WWE, ECW and all of the people who have worked hard to get them where they are. The WWE just came out with this huge anti-drug policy and for them to do nothing would make them an absolute joke. A JOKE.

So of course RVD drops the belts, and I am GLAD he did it in from of the Philly crowd, to of all people, The Big Show. You know how he feels about ECW, for him to drop the title to the Big Show of all people has to piss him off that much more. Now maybe he'll realize that he's not really the "whole f'n show" and he'll think about everyone else instead of just himself. He HAS to be punished. He should thank his lucky stars that he is so popular, because he should be unemployed today. [/rant]

And CM Punk is the man.

good summatioin

Creek
07-05-2006, 03:24 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7024/punkrohchamp8ep.jpg

The savior of WWE/ECW.

diabsoule
07-05-2006, 03:45 PM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7024/punkrohchamp8ep.jpg

The savior of WWE/ECW.

Amen.

LTgiants
07-05-2006, 06:08 PM
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=154147240

Kurt Angle is currently taking time off due to personal reasons. Although, Dave Scherer reports that he is currently serving a suspension as well. Angle is on a 30 day suspension. The reason for his suspension has yet to be disclosed. Considering that Rob Van Dam is serving a 30 day suspension of his own, the reason Kurt Angle didn't suddenly come back when he's really needed was because he is "officially suspended."

07-05-2006, 06:26 PM
Man, they should just close up shop on ECW. I can't really add to what you guys said, but it's so terrible. Extreme rules? What the **** is the point, then?

comahan
07-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Man, they should just close up shop on ECW. I can't really add to what you guys said, but it's so terrible. Extreme rules? What the *********** is the point, then?

Haven't watched the new ECW, is it really that bad? I remember watching old ECW and Roller derby, god roller derby was sweet :!:

SuperMcGee
07-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Man, they should just close up shop on ECW. I can't really add to what you guys said, but it's so terrible. Extreme rules? What the *********** is the point, then?

Haven't watched the new ECW, is it really that bad? I remember watching old ECW and Roller derby, god roller derby was sweet :!:

Roller Derby!
my brother would make fun of me because after we we're done watching ECW i'd leave it on and watch RollerDerby
That bald dude kicked ass

comahan
07-05-2006, 06:43 PM

Roller Derby!
my brother would make fun of me because after we we're done watching ECW i'd leave it on and watch RollerDerby
That bald dude kicked ass

The one that played for the NEW YORK ENFORCERS?? (i think thats the name...) he was sweet :lol:

HawkeyeFan
07-05-2006, 07:01 PM
How long has it been since the Rock was on? He is my favorite wrestler.

07-05-2006, 10:13 PM
ecw is actually getting better. CM punk is coming..if u dont know CM Punk you will a month from now. Test looked better than he ever have. Pau heyman and Big Sow going heel is great because they were a team before during the Lesnar era and it worked well. im just begging the WWE to bring in Mike Awesome

07-05-2006, 10:14 PM
ecw is actually getting better. CM punk is coming..if u dont know CM Punk you will a month from now. Test looked better than he ever have. Pau heyman and Big Sow going heel is great because they were a team before during the Lesnar era and it worked well. im just begging the WWE to bring in Mike Awesome

WMD
07-05-2006, 10:29 PM

That's crazy. ECW is not getting better, it's getting worse. It's terrible. This stuff (Big Show/Heyman heel combo/Test looking great) would be good on Raw or Smackdown. But this is taking place in ECW, where basically NONE of those guys would have fit in if we're talking about the original ECW. Also, Mike Knox is garbage. WWE just doesn't listen.. The crowd chanting "You Can't Wrestle" at someone ,in ECW, would've been deadly.. Heyman would've killed off or tweaked the character a little. But in WWE, with Vince McMahon in control, it means that Mike Knox is going to get shoved down our throats just to prove a point, that we know nothing and WWE knows everything.

HawkeyeFan
07-05-2006, 10:41 PM
http://www.dwaynejohnsonfever.net/PhotoGallery/albums/DJ-Miscellaneous/rockwwe06.jpg

07-05-2006, 10:59 PM
I agree with WMD. It's just so piss-poor. If I were running ECW, and knowing RVD, Sabu and Angle (who I like in ECW) are out for a while, I'd push Sandman. Enough with the promo crap. He's wrestling house shows, and right now he seems to be the only "over" guy in ECW. Of course that'll never happen because McMahon is an idiot.

Unlike some of the other guys, I'm not real big on CM Punk. I've watched some of his OVW stuff, and I don't think his mike work is as great as people make it out to be. To me, he's nothing more than a Steve Corino type.

Brodeur
07-05-2006, 11:03 PM
I agree with WMD. It's just so piss-poor. If I were running ECW, and knowing RVD, Sabu and Angle (who I like in ECW) are out for a while, I'd push Sandman. Enough with the promo crap. He's wrestling house shows, and right now he seems to be the only "over" guy in ECW. Of course that'll never happen because McMahon is an idiot.

Unlike some of the other guys, I'm not real big on CM Punk. I've watched some of his OVW stuff, and I don't think his mike work is as great as people make it out to be. To me, he's nothing more than a Steve Corino type.

How dare you curse the name of CM Punk. Go sit in the corner.

And Sabu isn't suspended so he'll probably be pushed. Of course, Dreamer will feud with Show for the title for a while probably.

WMD
07-05-2006, 11:33 PM
RVD is suspended for 1 month as his punishment, and Sabu was fined $1,000.

And the only way CM Punk will be able to get over and succeed is if WWE lets him get over and succeed.

Larry
07-05-2006, 11:41 PM

If he drops Lita who's going to cheat for him.

Jay
07-06-2006, 09:45 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/graze81/sigs/RVDSabu.jpg

comahan
07-06-2006, 10:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/graze81/sigs/RVDSabu.jpg

:lol: :lol:

07-06-2006, 11:27 AM

That's crazy. ECW is not getting better, it's getting worse. It's terrible. This stuff (Big Show/Heyman heel combo/Test looking great) would be good on Raw or Smackdown. But this is taking place in ECW, where basically NONE of those guys would have fit in if we're talking about the original ECW. Also, Mike Knox is garbage. WWE just doesn't listen.. The crowd chanting "You Can't Wrestle" at someone ,in ECW, would've been deadly.. Heyman would've killed off or tweaked the character a little. But in WWE, with Vince McMahon in control, it means that Mike Knox is going to get shoved down our throats just to prove a point, that we know nothing and WWE knows everything.

the thing is that people who long for the ECW old days need a reality check. it will never be like it is again. The Old ECW got its steam from young talented wrestlers who couldnt make it in WCW or were replaced by the 80s WWE stars (who were fired because of the steriod scandal). ECW also took a chance on smaller wrestlers. that will not happen again. I think that ECW improving because they are takin what the fans dont like and shoving it in their faces then...take something they like and go against something they hate. its classic wrestling. CM Punk is one of the most talented wrestlers ive seen in a while

Am i the only person who hopes the replace RVD with Shelton in the triple threat match?

WMD
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
What's the point of bringing back the ECW name if you're just going to make it Diet WWE? Why not just create a new show? It's just being lazy, just like bringing back DX.. just like bringing back the nWo a few years ago.. Just quick fixes.. The WWE creative staff haven't shown any ability to think for the future which is why they're stuck rehashing the same stuff over and over.

diabsoule
07-06-2006, 07:47 PM
I agree with everything everybody has said about ECW.

I watched the first two shows and that was it. I couldn't watch it anymore. Everybody just seemed off, it seemed rushed, there was no flow to the show, and I absolutely hate the idea of the Big Show being in ECW. If they would have used him properly it could have worked but you can't push him as a wrestler with ECW. The fans just won't buy it and they haven't.

I'm glad that they have brought up Punk but once again, WWE Creative is going to screw over someone who made his career being a charismatic heel. His mike work in ROH was incredible. I noticed a big down grade in his charisma and mic work in OVW because of the fact that he had to read from a script.

One thing about ECW is that Heyman has always known talent and has known how to get the best out of them. Right now with RVD, Sabu, and Kurt Angle all being out, it would be the perfect time to bring up the young guys and start pushing them. But, again, the problem with it being a WWE product is that they don't bring up the young guys that often and rely on the old hands. CM Punk is the only young guy in ECW that they could bring up and really start to push. Mike Knox? Forget about it. He's a garbage McMahon boy.

I don't think ECW will stay around that much longer due to the fans not accepting the product that it really could have been.

bigrick0016
07-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Can they stop that hot chick from "stripping".Do I want to see her naked? Of course. QAm I going to see her njaked on basic cable? Of course not. So at the moment she is nothing but a haughty temptress and that does not please me.