10-19-2006, 11:46 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/chrisdecker/22779headbuttslam.gif

Brodeur
10-20-2006, 10:34 PM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/chrisdecker/22779headbuttslam.gif

God that was amazingness.

Greg Behrendt
10-20-2006, 10:49 PM
NOBODY CAN BREAK MY MASTERLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/images/D/D3990.jpg

comahan
10-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Bound for Glory was really good, imo. The Sting/Jarrett match was even pretty solid, which I was not expecting whatsoever.. Sting is in amazing shape for his age.

Brodeur
10-23-2006, 08:32 PM
Raw is worth it just for the Ron Simmons factor.

bearsfan_51
10-23-2006, 08:59 PM
What happened? I was flipping back and I heard him say "Damn" and everyone laughed.

Brodeur
10-23-2006, 09:04 PM
What happened? I was flipping back and I heard him say "Damn" and everyone laughed.

He said DAMN and that's just god like.

comahan
10-23-2006, 10:07 PM

He said DAMN and that's just god like.

Yea, that was amazing. Lmao

Greg Behrendt
10-24-2006, 11:43 AM
The K-Fed thing is hilarious. I am actully really starting to like Johnny Nitro, the whole street angle he is doing with K-Fed is hilarious. Johnny Nitro is going to be Cena's next feud.

WMD
10-24-2006, 07:26 PM
I like that they don't even mention that Johnny Nitro won Tough Enough 3.. I think it gives him some legitimacy. The only other person from Tough Enough with that ability was probably Chris Nowinski; even though he didn't get a chance to.

Brodeur
10-24-2006, 07:43 PM
I like that they don't even mention that Johnny Nitro won Tough Enough 3.. I think it gives him some legitimacy. The only other person from Tough Enough with that ability was probably Chris Nowinski; even though he didn't get a chance to.

It's Scott Steiner's fault(only because of how horrendous that debate was on Steiner's side).

bigrick0016
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM

what happened to him?

10-25-2006, 01:00 AM

what happened to him?

concussions i think

WMD
10-25-2006, 03:26 AM
Yeah.. He had Post-Concussion Syndrome from a concussion he got in the Royal Rumble match.. He actually has a book coming out soon about how dangerous Football and Wrestling are.

Greg Behrendt
10-27-2006, 07:26 PM
Word

indyfan1985
10-27-2006, 10:41 PM
What do you guys think about the Brothers of Destruction reuniting again? I hope they continue as a team on Smackdown making them more dominant than DX on Raw and maybe sometime soon the Brothers of Destruction will face DX in a Smackdown vs. Raw PPV.

Greg Behrendt
10-28-2006, 10:32 PM
What do you guys think about the Brothers of Destruction reuniting again? I hope they continue as a team on Smackdown making them more dominant than DX on Raw and maybe sometime soon the Brothers of Destruction will face DX in a Smackdown vs. Raw PPV.
I dont care what happens as long as DX breaks up.

LTgiants
10-31-2006, 04:33 PM
dx has to stay together forever there amazing even though there more chessy now there still dx

Greg Behrendt
10-31-2006, 05:29 PM
dx has to stay together forever there amazing even though there more chessy now there still dx
If i had the chance I would bludgeon you with a trident. Let's make no mistake about it, THE ONLY REASON DX IS TOGETHER IS BECAUSE OF MERCHANDISE SALES.

LTgiants
10-31-2006, 05:52 PM
If i had the chance I would bludgeon you with a trident. Let's make no mistake about it, THE ONLY REASON DX IS TOGETHER IS BECAUSE OF MERCHANDISE SALES.

i can care less if there only together b/c of merchandise dx is great not as great but still great

and u cant bludgeon me with a trident and if i ever some how do this is going on record to the cops

Greg Behrendt
10-31-2006, 05:55 PM

i can care less if there only together b/c of merchandise dx is great not as great but still great

and u cant bludgeon me with a trident and if i ever some how do this is going on record to the cops
You win this time.

portermvp84
11-02-2006, 09:55 AM
I like the FU and the rock bottom. Was Cyber Sunday last sunday

diabsoule
11-02-2006, 11:29 AM

You might want to fix your sig.

comahan
11-02-2006, 11:35 AM

This sunday.

comahan
11-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Just adding to that, I bet Cena's belt will be on the line, which basically ensures a victory for him (uhhhhhhhg) cause they wouldnt take the wwe title away from their flagship program.

I was Wrong

I think Raw's midcard should be given more time to do their thing, I love the Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, Hardy, Nitro, Super Crazy, and so on Intercontinental title thing, and their week after week 5 minute triple threat matches with no near falls, or pin attempts at all until the finish doesnt do it for me.

On Smackdown, they need more Benoit, more Finlay, and less Batista and Raw guys. They also apparently sent Terkay and Burke to ECW which dissapoints me, not so much Terkay, as I think he's a decent fit, but Burke, who I love.

The Eddie Guerrero angles need to stop, its rather uncomfortable to watch, now theyre getting Benoit involved? Uhhggg. I swear theyre going to do a relationship angle with Chavo and Vickie, which will be the day I stop watching Smackdown unless I know something cool is going to happen. (via spoilers)

On ECW, I like what theyre doing, reletively. Theyre keeping the belt on The Big Show cause the only other heel in ECW is TEST.. who i dont want ANYWHERE near the title.

CM Punk's push makes me happy. (I also saw Colt Cabana on ECW this past week for all you ROH fans.)

Hes in a huge 5v5 elimination match at Survivor Series, as well as one of the men in the Elimination Chamber for the ECW Title

In other news, TNA is in constant talks with Chris Jericho about coming to TNA. I'm against TNA adding more people to their roster while only having one hour of TV time, UNLESS its Jericho, who i think would be a great fit, as the one thing TNA is lacking are guys who can really work the mic, and Jericho is one of the best.

Joe vs. Angle at Genesis later this month. (too good not to talk about) My hope is that it ends in a draw/countout.. something that isn't a clean finish, cause I feel like they rushed this feud, and id like to see it span about 6 months in 3 different matches, Angle putting Joe over in the end.

And lastly, that backwards battle royale on TNA was dumb. I like the fact however, that it looks like Abyss is getting a push, id like to see Abyss/Sting, it would be like the old Vader/Sting feuds.

comahan
11-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Claudio Castagnoli Signs With WWE

:!: :!: :!: