PDA

View Full Version : How bad is ...

CJSchneider
06-22-2008, 02:26 PM
Some posts in another thread gave me this idea. If I had to pick one guy to stick with as being just the toughest in the leauge it would be Patrick Willis. Some may ask, just how "bad" is he?
Well;
Patrick Willis is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Patrick Willis counted to infinity -three times.
If you spell Patrick Willis in Scrabble, you win. Forever!

Feel free to post similar comments about your favorite player, but for the love of God, do not post some list you found on the internet that is a mile long.

fenikz
06-22-2008, 02:27 PM
this is just a rip off of the amazing anquan boldin

awfullyquiet
06-22-2008, 02:29 PM
this is just a rip off of the amazing anquan boldin

q isn't as tough as...

http://z.about.com/d/gameshows/1/0/M/0/-/-/ag14don.jpg

badgerbacker
06-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Chuck Norris jokes and the like stopped being funny for me like 4 years ago.

S4L
06-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Patrick Willis is the reason Brett Favre quit.

StripedWalrus
06-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Chuck Norris jokes and the like stopped being funny for me like 4 years ago.

Thats only because Chuck Norris Showed up at your house and said Boo! Now every time you hear a Chuck Norris joke you wet your pants.

Yatta!
06-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Chuck Norris jokes are just rip offs of Jordy Nelson jokes.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Chuck Norris jokes are just rip offs of Jordy Nelson jokes.

Jordy Nelson jokes are rip-offs of my life fool!

MetSox17
06-22-2008, 03:22 PM
BigBlueDefense posted some hilarious ones about Jordy Nelson in the NFL Forum. I'd suggest they get re-posted here.

MetSox17
06-22-2008, 03:26 PM
My Favorite one:
Moses didn't split the sea. Nelson just ran a screen pass through it.

Nelson dropped his pants and wiped out the dinosoars!

Its not global warming. Nelson is just that hot.

Jordyzzz farted in a bowl of Nair and created the newest element known to man...Nelsonzzzium. Its like Gold, but better!

Jordyzzz saw Chuck Norris fight a bear.

The next day, Jordyzzz fought and ate 2 bears.

Also great:
Jordyzzz takes refreshing baths in volcanos.

Jakey
06-22-2008, 03:30 PM
lol i feel like i should explain the bowl of nair post...scottyboy recently posted about you would have to sit in a bowl of nair to get the hair off your ass. Obviously Jordyzzz is the only person MAN enough to do that. And he also has the ability to do quantum physics with his bottom bush!

eaglesfan_45
06-22-2008, 03:34 PM
Patrick Willis is the reason Terell Owens tried to commit suicide

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 03:40 PM
The Mighty Midget actually used to keep a journal in College, rumour has it that reading this journal is said to be fatal as one becomes overwhelmed by the orgasmic feeling of true Badassness.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 03:40 PM
TRKaline is the reason there are police...

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 03:46 PM
TRKaline is the reason there are police...

Gotta love Baltimore PD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

iworshipbender
06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Chuck Norris is such a badass, he only looks ONE way before crossing the street.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 04:00 PM
I love our police force, one night a few of my friends and I were drinking down in an alley behind my friends house the police weren't called or anything one just happened to pull around now you tell me why not only did they decide to hand us all citations for open containers and 50 dollar fines but they had 7 detectives and two rookie cops there to do it...whats that 7 murders going unsolved while they were worried about ppl drinking in an alley?

Im_a_Romosexual
06-22-2008, 04:01 PM
One person (player)?

Definately Larry Allen

Edit: oh yeah, Manny Ramirez is a bad man. (not based on today, he uses that phrase a lot)

bspen4
06-22-2008, 04:05 PM
When google can't find an answer the ask Patrick Willis

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 04:09 PM
I love our police force, one night a few of my friends and I were drinking down in an alley behind my friends house the police weren't called or anything one just happened to pull around now you tell me why not only did they decide to hand us all citations for open containers and 50 dollar fines but they had 7 detectives and two rookie cops there to do it...whats that 7 murders going unsolved while they were worried about ppl drinking in an alley?

Don't you love it when cops waste their time on people getting drunk?

Addict
06-22-2008, 04:11 PM
JordyZZZ NelsonZZZ can't juggle balls, when a ball hits is hands: they stick.

Patrick Willis is the alias of Darth Patris, who can bring people down usin his mind

Calvin Johnson is so awesome he catches fire and then runs for a touchdown holding it.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Don't you love it when cops waste their time on people getting drunk?

Yeah I mean seriously if your just drinking not hurting anyone whats the problem? And it seems like the cops actually give me more of a hassle now that I'm legal then they did when I was 15-20. Solve crimes jerks if I want to drink in the back alley with some friends not too loud and were not messing with people pass by and keep going...

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 04:19 PM
Yeah I mean seriously if your just drinking not hurting anyone whats the problem? And it seems like the cops actually give me more of a hassle now that I'm legal then they did when I was 15-20. Solve crimes jerks if I want to drink in the back alley with some friends not too loud and were not messing with people pass by and keep going...

That's one of things I like a lot about Buffalo, everyone seems to be really cool with people drinking and smoking as long as they're not causing a ruckus, heck as long as they're not causing a big ruckus, you can have a ruckus but just keep it contained.

Gay Ork Wang
06-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Gotta love Baltimore PD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc
Wow, talk about people who dont know how to handle power

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 04:50 PM

Don't make me go get Officer Rivieri in his awesome short shorts.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 04:50 PM

f***** right especially the rookies around here I've actually swung at one before very inebriated....They took me for a ride...

Gay Ork Wang
06-22-2008, 05:02 PM
f***** right especially the rookies around here I've actually swung at one before very inebriated....They took me for a ride...
well swinging at a Cop is just dumb

Jakey
06-22-2008, 05:08 PM
How bad is this...i just found out i might be a dad soon! I'm only 19 :eek:

This is no joke, i am actually crapping myself right now.

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 05:13 PM

kick her really hard in the belly and hope for the best.

Boston
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Patrick Willis is Brett Favre's *****.

Jakey
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
kick her really hard in the belly and hope for the best.

Shut up man. I could be a dad, i dont know whether to laugh or cry. I think i'll just smile :)

MetSox17
06-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Shut up man. I could be a dad, i dont know whether to laugh or cry. I think i'll just smile :)

Damn. All i could say is good luck

06-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Remember this Jakey? lol.

Havnt posted in a couple of days, but here is an update...i just had great sex. I am a happy man! :)

Jakey
06-22-2008, 05:20 PM
Remember this Jakey? lol.

It wouldnt have been that time, it was too long ago.

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 05:21 PM

Man I would hate to get a ***** pregnant right now, dunno about you but becoming a dad wouldn't turn out well for me or the kid.

Addict
06-22-2008, 05:31 PM

do both simultaniously and you'll make a lot of money, you know, provide and all that.

Is she nice? (like, as a person)

Yatta!
06-22-2008, 05:43 PM
I think this calls for the reintroduction of the dating advice thread...

Jakey
06-22-2008, 05:44 PM
do both simultaniously and you'll make a lot of money, you know, provide and all that.

Is she nice? (like, as a person)

I know i could be a dad, i know i have a pretty immature sense of humour (pretty obvious on here!), but i am a mature person, i have a good job and a close family and all the other tools needed. It would just scare me shizless.

Yeah she's a great person, but i know she doesnt want a kid this young.

trkaline
06-22-2008, 05:49 PM
well swinging at a Cop is just dumb

I am well aware i was drunk...

CJSchneider
06-22-2008, 06:34 PM
The next time the cops are messin' with you, just say "Patrick Willis".
They'll have to give themselves a ticket.

Bruce Banner
06-22-2008, 06:39 PM
So she isn't down for a procedure that rhymes with shmashmortion?

Xiomera
06-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Patrick Willis checks his closet at night for Jack Bauer while wearing Chuck Norris pajamas.

:rolleyes:

TheGreatEscape
06-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Carl Eller can get tazed 4 times and keep going, and that's a scientific fact.

kwilk103
06-23-2008, 12:57 AM

dont be silly, wrap your willy

CJSchneider
06-23-2008, 07:49 AM
Patrick Willis uses a live rattlesnack for a condom.

DJC
06-23-2008, 07:56 AM
It only took one shot for Jordyz to kill 50 Cent

scottyboy
06-23-2008, 08:01 AM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13250&page=1

greatest, thread, ever

Watchman
06-23-2008, 11:44 AM

They handed you citations and fines because you were breaking the law. Don't ***** about the fine if you have the open container. I agree, its a shame that the cops have to deal with a bunch of underage drinkers rather than keeping the streets safe. Don't blame the cops though, you and your friends were the ones that caused them to be there handing out citations rather than solving seven murders (as you put it).

As you get older your perspective changes.

TheGreatEscape
06-23-2008, 11:46 AM
They handed you citations and fines because you were breaking the law. Don't ***** about the fine if you have the open container. I agree, its a shame that the cops have to deal with a bunch of underage drinkers rather than keeping the streets safe. Don't blame the cops though, you and your friends were the ones that caused them to be there handing out citations rather than solving seven murders (as you put it).

As you get older your perspective changes.

If you paid attention he's not underaged.

Watchman
06-23-2008, 12:39 PM
If you paid attention he's not underaged.

Doesn't change anything. If you live in a place that has open container laws, don't complain if you get busted with an open container.

TheGreatEscape
06-23-2008, 01:22 PM
Doesn't change anything. If you live in a place that has open container laws, don't complain if you get busted with an open container.

I'm sorry but I disagree with that mentality whole heartedly. Following an unjust law is not right. And IMO cops busting people who are of legal drinking age with open containers when they're quiet and not causing a ruckus is unjust.

CJSchneider
06-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Unjust, no. Misappropriated, surely.

trkaline
06-23-2008, 02:03 PM

I have the right to complain about anything I want, usually the cops do look the other way but the rookies do not and thats what I'm complaining about and yeah it's against the law but I break laws everyday that I do not agree with so I am going to complain when I do get caught it's human nature...

TheGreatEscape
06-23-2008, 02:05 PM
Unjust, no. Misappropriated, surely.

I consider open container laws unjust but I think that we're getting too political for this board.

Watchman
06-23-2008, 02:05 PM
I have the right to complain about anything I want, usually the cops do look the other way but the rookies do not and thats what I'm complaining about and yeah it's against the law but I break laws everyday that I do not agree with so I am going to complain when I do get caught it's human nature...

Agreed, and perfectly within your rights. Are there greater evils in the world, certainly, but those are the breaks.

Watchman
06-23-2008, 02:07 PM
I consider open container laws unjust but I think that we're getting too political for this board.

Yeah that's an entirely different discussion.

CJSchneider
06-23-2008, 03:29 PM

True. Back to the matter at hand.
Patrick Willis does not play the lottery. It doesn’t have nearly enough balls.

wicket
06-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Patrick willis is so bad, he, jack bauer, chuck norris and some other dude just founded the A+ team

wicket
06-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Patrick Willis is so bad, even in holland there are laws against it

wicket
06-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Jordy Nelson is so bad, it's good the earth isn't shaped like a football cause he'd catch it.