PDA

View Full Version : Country Draft Quarterfinals: Byrd430 vs. Sniper26

Sniper
06-24-2008, 10:24 AM
This is round 1 of the Country Draft Quarterfinals. Please vote for whose team you like better, taking into account the entire roster.

Byrd's Roster:
1. Reba McIntire
2. Dolly Parton
3. Randy Travis
4. Ronnie Millsap
5. Clay Walker
6. Alison Krauss
7. Sarah Evans
8. Luke Bryan

Sniper's Squad

Willie Nelson
Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
Jason Aldean
Joe Nichols
George Jones
Trace Adkins
Dwight Yoakam

S4L
06-24-2008, 10:29 AM
My vote is for Byrd here. He put together a solid team rooted in country music's past.

Jason Aldean and Joe Nichols were taken too early, and even the great 6th round pick of George Jones couldn't save Sniper's roster.

eaglesalltheway
06-24-2008, 11:38 AM
I really like Snipers here. I mean, I did pick the last three for him, but I really like the other five he picked.

MetSox17
06-24-2008, 02:39 PM
Snipers' first three picks are very good, and the 7th round pick of Trace Adkins is what got my vote.

eaglesalltheway
06-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Your welcome Sniper...:D

badgerbacker
06-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I vote for Sniper. I don't necessarily know if it's "better" but I like his artists more.

eaglesalltheway
06-27-2008, 11:15 AM
Well done Sniper, I'll also give myself a pat on the back for some of that, but Byrd, I actually do like a lot of your picks, I just liked Snipewrs that much mroe.

youareright
06-27-2008, 11:34 AM
Fashion handbags on sale
Hello! welcome to our website; http://www.hot-nike.com
we are a famous manufacturer in China,we manufactur many of famous brands,such as,Louis vuitton,Dior,Chloe,Fendi,Gucci,Prada,Chanel , Burberry etc.The product categories which we manufacture:handbag,wallet,cap,shoe.we have one big factory for ourselves!we do in bag line for many years.We hope can become a good supplier for you!and establish a long-term cooperation relation between us!

MSN: hot-nike@hotmail.com
If you take interested in my products, please contact us.Please believe that the quality and price of my products are very good!look forward to hearing from you!thanks!

eaglesalltheway
06-27-2008, 02:35 PM
^Is there any way we can delete that?^ Those things p*ss me off. Or is that something that Scott allows so he doesn't have to charge to be a member. If thats the case don't worry about it, but if it is some shmarmy solicitor, I think we should do anything possible to delete these things.