PDA

View Full Version : I Might Be Moving To Kc

bored of education
06-25-2008, 02:34 PM
SO I have had two interviews for this job in KC and I have my third one monday. The job is near the plaza. I was wondering where are some decent areas to live? I'm looking at spending no more than 700 rent and a somewhat decent area to live. Also within 10-20 minute drive.

Any help will get you plus rep!

vidae
06-25-2008, 02:48 PM
BOE!

Olathe is nice, but I'm not exactly sure how far from the plaza that is.

If you move out here, you gotta let me buy you a beer sometime!

bored of education
06-25-2008, 05:38 PM
you can buy me more than one beer ;)

neko4
06-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I'd stay in the plaza, but its kind of expensive. I go out to KC once a year to see family and there is an awful lot of rough neighborhoods. The plaza area is for the most part very nice though. But I dont live in KC so im no expert

bored of education
06-25-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm looking at the plaza apartment center. About 400 yard walk to the place I MAYBE working!

adschofield
06-29-2008, 12:39 AM
I'd say the Plaza (My original suggestion :D)...You could look into some condos and lofts downtown, but those would be more expensive...Check out the Power and Light District if you have...That's about a block from where I work, and it's kick ass...Too bad I'm underage :(...Anyway, there's a downtown revitalization going on, so it's a lot better area than before (it's about 10 minutes from the Plaza)...And Olathe is nowhere near the Plaza lol...Vidae, do you ever come into the actual city? lol

vidae
06-29-2008, 12:54 AM
I'd say the Plaza (My original suggestion :D)...You could look into some condos and lofts downtown, but those would be more expensive...Check out the Power and Light District if you have...That's about a block from where I work, and it's kick ass...Too bad I'm underage :(...Anyway, there's a downtown revitalization going on, so it's a lot better area than before (it's about 10 minutes from the Plaza)...And Olathe is nowhere near the Plaza lol...Vidae, do you ever come into the actual city? lol

Haha, nope, hardly ever. It's not THAT far though, I just google mapped it sucka!

fischbowl
06-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Eff that BOE, move to Fairport :P

bored of education
06-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Eff that BOE, move to Fairport :P

ok fischy!!!!!!!