PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

badgerbacker
07-01-2008, 09:58 PM
For the most part I hate this show because it seemed like they let anyone over the age of 65 or under 15 through to the next round. I thought they've been doing a little better this year, but now they are going to let this little autistic kid through. Yes, he's cute and it's a great story, but let's be honest...he isn't even an above average singer. Maybe I just have no heart, but it just kind of annoys me a little if they want to be considered a legitimate show.

Bruce Banner
07-01-2008, 10:01 PM
They always want to find the next prodigy or talented geriatric. Its like the key to viewers. Mothers and fathers, "Imagine if our son could do that!"

"What old people aren't confined to a bed!? AMAZING"

tEk
07-01-2008, 10:02 PM
welcome to summer time programming. crap at it's best!

badgerbacker
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
They always want to find the next prodigy or talented geriatric. Its like the key to viewers. Mothers and fathers, "Imagine if our son could do that!"

"What old people aren't confined to a bed!? AMAZING"

It's not even that though. I could see giving an advantage to somebody who was really young, but this kid isn't even close.

comahan
07-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Cas Haley was awesome. Thats all i know about this show.

MetSox17
07-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Cas Haley was awesome. Thats all i know about this show.

Cas Haley was indeed awesome. Shouldn't have lost to that little booger whose voice wasn't even mature enough to be singing what she tried.

And yes, this show is a joke. When a ventriloquist, albeit a damn good one, wins the show, it takes all the legitimacy with it.

Gay Ork Wang
07-02-2008, 03:36 AM
Nuttin But Stringz is awesome!

and yes i listened to it before they went on AGT