PDA

View Full Version : wow....pathetic

etk
07-02-2008, 11:11 PM
No I'm not talking about the activity (or lack thereof) on these forums right now....here's Weed Talib and Mr. Back Like Cooked Crack going at it at the rookie symposium. Good job boys, way to represent.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/07/02/symposium-sluggers-identified/

I had to come back from temporary retirement to post this. Can I HAS to.

Now excuse me while I go back into the hibernation that is work, training and video games. Peace til the end of the summer!

Caddy
07-02-2008, 11:12 PM
No I'm not talking about the activity (or lack thereof) on these forums right now....here's Weed Talib and Mr. Back Like Cooked Crack going at it at the rookie symposium. Good job boys, way to represent.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/07/02/symposium-sluggers-identified/

I had to come back from temporary retirement to post this. Can I HAS to.

Now excuse me while I go back into the hibernation that is work, training and video games. Peace til the end of the summer!

Haha good to see you etk. Did you tell anyone you were going into temporary retirement?

etk
07-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Haha no...it wasn't planned or anything. I got bored and left for a week, then I got a pretty bad concussion in an exhibition game and then i got a 9-5 job. I might still check in occasionally (weekends).

Wasn't really expecting to see that bold blue font on my thread though...I thought everyone was gone.

Caddy
07-02-2008, 11:17 PM
Haha no...it wasn't planned or anything. I got bored and left for a week, then I got a pretty bad concussion in an exhibition game and then i got a 9-5 job. I might still check in occasionally (weekends).

Wasn't really expecting to see that bold blue font on my thread though...I thought everyone was gone.

I just happened to refresh the front page and saw a familiar name that hasn't been around for a couple of months. The offseason has been slow around here but it has been the same on the forum as a whole. T2, Chucky and I are all still around, just some aren't posting as often due to it being the offseason and all.

etk
07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Yeah sounds like a bore, but at least you got a sweet sig, albeit one that needs a different face. Take care for now.

Caddy
07-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Yeah sounds like a bore, but at least you got a sweet sig, albeit one that needs a different face. Take care for now.

Hopefully Talib straightens out, but I'm not holding my breath....

Tampa 2 4 life
07-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Bruce Allen? Bad draft picks? NO WAI!

etk
07-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Oh great like I need to see another remnant of the Devil Rays baseball team. Like they aren't on every sports media site already.

At least USF got left off the top 25 recruiting classes early 09 edition. :)

Tampa 2 4 life
07-02-2008, 11:24 PM
At least USF got left off the top 25 recruiting classes early 09 edition. :)

With Cpt. Cardiac at QB I'm not suprised...

etk
07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
I have no clue who that is.

Anyways....more posts in a few mins than there's been in probably a month on this team forum. WOOHOO, I am god.

Tampa 2 4 life
07-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Also, michael Clayton = Comeback PotY

Gruden made him put on weight after his rookie year, and this year he's letting him go back to his rookie weight.

Cpt. Cardiac = The Black Prince Matt Grothe

Caddy
07-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Also, michael Clayton = Comeback PotY

Gruden made him put on weight after his rookie year, and this year he's letting him go back to his rookie weight.

Cpt. Cardiac = The Black Prince Matt Grothe

God I hope so.

Kampman for President
07-03-2008, 12:28 PM
I like Talib and think he could be a very good player - espcially in the cover 2 - but hopefully he can mature and fulfill his potential. I was kind of suprised that you guys passed on Michael Jenkins too. I like Talib better but Jenkins IMO was the safer pick plus he's the hometown guy.

leroyisgod
07-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Wow, it didn't take Talib too long to already start some ruckus.

M.O.T.H.
07-03-2008, 04:49 PM
I'm sure Talib did start it. Cory has been a perfect citizen since his return. No problems at all and he is known to be a fantastic teammate. He's really turned his life around, I dont think this was his doing. It does suck, though because, getting drafted by the Bucs was a good situation for him. A team that he could potentially sneak on...hopefully, they dont feel inclined to cut him early or anything like that.

Captain Fear
07-03-2008, 05:16 PM
What happened?

Caddy
07-03-2008, 09:37 PM
What happened?

They got into a scuffle, most likely related to finances/contracts, or at least that what I have read.

Canadian_kid16
07-03-2008, 10:41 PM
woo, a good scuffle is exactly what we need. I'm sure Jenkins is causing as much of a ruckus in Dallas

and T2_4L, Bulls are gunna win the Big East this year :D

Beans
07-03-2008, 10:58 PM
http://www.newporkcity.net/npcforum/images/smilies/heffer2.png

Tampa 2 4 life
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
and T2_4L, Bulls are gunna win the Big East this year :D

WOOO! YEAH!

zCaddyz
07-04-2008, 09:10 PM
i like to see the glass half full on this one first, now we know talib aint soft and second now we dont have too pay him as much.

Caddy
07-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Talib has a over inflated ego so I'm not shocked to see something like this happen. I'm not saying it's a good thing, because fighting with a team mate is not, but certain things can be taken out of it.

lordquas
07-05-2008, 10:46 AM
cory boyd would **** aqib talib up.

etk
07-13-2008, 06:00 PM
My grandmother would too...he's a twig and talks like a girl.