PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone...

eaglesalltheway
07-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Post on NFLDC just in the off-topic thread. This has been racking my brain for a while and I was wondering if anyone just comes on here for the off-topic thread, and isn't really a fan of football.

Draft King
07-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Addict possibly, just because he's from Europe. In my mind I believe he came here thinking it was a soccer forum.

UKfan
07-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Addict possibly, just because he's from Europe. In my mind I believe he came here thinking it was a soccer forum.

Nah Addict is a Lions fan, he posts there quite a lot I think.

Hwoarang
07-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Who would confuse "nfldraftcountdown" as a soccer forum?

Turtlepower
07-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Post on NFLDC just in the off-topic thread. This has been racking my brain for a while and I was wondering if anyone just comes on here for the off-topic thread, and isn't really a fan of football.

Comahan posts in the off-topic and fantasy section much more than the football sections.

UKfan
07-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Comahan posts in the off-topic and fantasy section much more than the football sections.

As do I, but I still post in the Colts and the NFL when I feel the need to...

Draft King
07-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Who would confuse "nfldraftcountdown" as a soccer forum?

Europeans.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Europeans.
Lol you do know that europeans are not that dumb? Id say the Europeans on this board know more about Football then 50% on this board. We are only a few, but dont think just because we are from europe means we have no idea about football

Hwoarang
07-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Europeans.

So Europeans think the NFL is affiliated with soccer. Got it.

eaglesalltheway
07-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Lol you do know that europeans are not that dumb? Id say the Europeans on this board know more about Football then 50% on this board. We are only a few, but dont think just because we are from europe means we have no idea about football

That is true, and with the exception of theincredibledraftdude most are less annoying than my fellow americans.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Let's be honest Renji, the man has a point. I am pretty sure you still think we are talking about soccer or footaball as you people call it.

eaglesalltheway
07-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Hey seriously though, when I see soccer or kockey stuff on the bottom of ESPN, and they say, " so and so's C (or G) injures *body part here* my first thought is always center or guard, not Centerman (or whatever the soccer equivalent is) or Goalie.

MetSox17
07-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I've never seen APerfectScore post anywhere outside the off-topic forum.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Let's be honest Renji, the man has a point. I am pretty sure you still think we are talking about soccer or footaball as you people call it.
Arent we???

StripedWalrus
07-03-2008, 05:21 PM
I thought this was going to be another one of those "Does anyone....hate it when someone makes a post that doesnt actually have a topic that pertains to the information inside" post.

Brent
07-03-2008, 05:21 PM
since it's the off season I think a lot of people seem like they are only in here

BrownsTown
07-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Arent we???

I can't understand you, I don't speak Germasian.

Gay Ork Wang
07-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Why dont you? Just wait, 5 more years, and everyone speaks it!

trkaline
07-03-2008, 05:54 PM
I usually only post football during the season because The Ravens are rather lathargic during the offseason and I dont care about your petty inferior teams...(waits for cheap shots knowing theyre on there way...)

terribletowel39
07-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Steelersgirl5 has 99% of her post in the off-topic section and the 2 or 3 in other sections were me trying to make it seem like she had a bit of football knowledge.

Xonraider
07-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Or people like me, who never post..

LonghornsLegend
07-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I rarely post in the off-topic section, it took me forever to even start posting over here, I just used to always come and post in the NFL and team forum threads...It is more exciting during this time of the year, but in season I rarely visit this section.

Canadian_kid16
07-03-2008, 08:07 PM
In the off-season after the draft, I'm purely off topic...

even during football season, I tend to stick to the Bucs forum with occasional posts elsewhere. I'm content with sitting back and learning

BigDawg819
07-03-2008, 11:01 PM
I've never seen APerfectScore post anywhere outside the off-topic forum.

Pretty sure he's a Raven's fan and posts in there frequently during the season.

eaglesalltheway
07-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I rarely post in the off-topic section, it took me forever to even start posting over here, I just used to always come and post in the NFL and team forum threads...It is more exciting during this time of the year, but in season I rarely visit this section.

Thats how I used to be. I have recently had a lot more posts in the off topic threads, mostly because of the NAFFL. I noticed that as soon as I posted in the off-topic thread on a consistent basis, my rep and number of posts went up. Its weird, its almost like you get to know people better when your in the off-topic forums.

SuperKevin
07-04-2008, 11:29 AM
Thats how I used to be. I have recently had a lot more posts in the off topic threads, mostly because of the NAFFL. I noticed that as soon as I posted in the off-topic thread on a consistent basis, my rep and number of posts went up. Its weird, its almost like you get to know people better when your in the off-topic forums.

You just got neg repped for brining up your rep in conversation.