PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever check here?

jballa838
07-09-2008, 03:04 PM
just wondering.

eaglesfan_45
07-09-2008, 03:12 PM
I enjoy watermelons!

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/watermelon-3.jpg

Turtlepower
07-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Ok, who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature???

Rep rape anyone on Eaglesfan_45???

eaglesalltheway
07-09-2008, 03:22 PM
Yes, and he has one going in the Eagles forum. I think it would be amazing if he had two simultaneous rep rapes against him at once. To answer the original question. I have looked on here because this is the team that has the least activity on here, and there are times when two months will pass without a post.

eaglesalltheway
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
I can't rep rape him again, as I did so earlier today, but if anyone wants another reason to do so look at the Eagles forum and you will see why he has one going there.

eaglesfan_45
07-09-2008, 11:09 PM
You and Sniper -repped me for asking a question?

Well. You suck. :/ Seriously get a life and quit - repping me just because you can. You are pathetic, I asked a question.

The question:
How would you guys feel about a rebuilding effort on offense? Trade the core away for some young players and draft picks.

The Question isn't all that un-realistic. McNabb could go next offseason and I wouldn't be suprised a bit.

F U Sniper and EATW

TheBuffaloBills
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Watermelon is great dont get me wrong..... Do you guys go for the seedless ones?

I do have a quote of myself in my sig. So if I have one then I think it is ok that other people have them too.

Primetime21
07-10-2008, 12:14 AM
It was a little bit more exciting when Tubby was here but still dont consider me a regular here.

Turtlepower
07-10-2008, 12:45 AM

Well. You suck. :/ Seriously get a life and quit - repping me just because you can. You are pathetic, I asked a question.

The question:
How would you guys feel about a rebuilding effort on offense? Trade the core away for some young players and draft picks.

The Question isn't all that un-realistic. McNabb could go next offseason and I wouldn't be suprised a bit.

F U Sniper and EATW

Does your butt hurt?

Because you've just been REP RAPED!!!

jballa838
07-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Watermelons FTW!

summond822
07-15-2008, 06:45 PM
i haven't been on in almost a month, but everytime I'm on this is the first place I check

And Watermelons are awesome, but there are times where I have to say no (like when I don't have anyone to spit the seeds at)

jballa838
07-16-2008, 11:43 AM

The question:

F U Sniper and EATW
what does this have to do with watermelons? You get more neg rep.