PDA

View Full Version : Co-Workers

PackerLegend
07-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Is there anything they do that pisses you off?

For me all the ****ing idiots at work listen to 1 radio station. Well ok thats not to bad even if its not the music you like..... but this station plays 5 or so songs the entire day atleast 5-10 times over a piece. Im about to go nuts and ****ing smash every damn radio. Z 104, if anyone listens to this station in southern Wisconsin I will hunt you down and stab you. Not only is the music they play really *** but the same songs over and over. Ive heard these same songs probably 200 times a piece in the last 2 weeks. &^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@ @@#$

Im_a_Romosexual
07-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Is there anything they do that pisses you off?

For me all the ****ing idiots at work listen to 1 radio station. Well ok thats not to bad even if its not the music you like..... but this station plays 5 or so songs the entire day atleast 5-10 times over a piece. Im about to go nuts and ****ing smash every damn radio. Z 104, if anyone listens to this station in southern Wisconsin I will hunt you down and stab you. Not only is the music they play really *** but the same songs over and over. Ive heard these same songs probably 200 times a piece in the last 2 weeks. &^%$#$%^&*&^%$#@ @@#$

YES! I loathe Z104 it's the ultimate POS station. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard. Long live the Lake 93.1!

As for co-workers I work with one who is always bitching about something. He's a cool guy, but it gets annoying.

PackerLegend
07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Who sings a song that goes something like " I kissed a girl and I liked it, felt so right felt so wrong" its a chick singing atleast it better be.... and another song is something like "im a supergirl....." another song is like "im in love with you" <may be difficult to pinpoint because id imagine other songs with those lyrics. I may stab everyone of those singers as well.

O and about the only ladie who doesn't listen to this station listens to gospel crap and sings along with it. ****ing annoying!

Brent
07-11-2008, 06:54 AM
when I was working at Nike, I was the assistant manager of the stockroom and we would have like majority rule over what music was playing in the back and it was always top 40 rap/hiphop. It was the same **** cycled over and over.

Gay Ork Wang
07-11-2008, 07:08 AM
Who sings a song that goes something like " I kissed a girl and I liked it, felt so right felt so wrong" its a chick singing atleast it better be.... and another song is something like "im a supergirl....." another song is like "im in love with you" <may be difficult to pinpoint because id imagine other songs with those lyrics. I may stab everyone of those singers as well.

O and about the only ladie who doesn't listen to this station listens to gospel crap and sings along with it. ****ing annoying!
haha Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" Its not that bad but after a while every song sucks

terribletowel39
07-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Ok so, I am 22. I used to sit beside this 47 yr old lady. I have decently long hair and work in the corporate world. So this lady would always tell me to cut my hair. Constantly and I am growing it out to donate to locks of love so its not just because even though I am really enjoying it now but it is for a good cause. Well anyway, so it was getting long and I asked her what she thought about it and she said "you know what I want to do with it." And I asked her "what?" and she said, "cut it." and picked up scissors and snapped them together. and so i learn over my cubicle and say, "I bet you won't."

this 47 year old lady must have the brain of a 10 year old because the ***** took my dare and cut some of my hair. swear to god, i was an inch from punching her in the face. oh i was pissed.

SuperKevin
07-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Ok so, I am 22. I used to sit beside this 47 yr old lady. I have decently long hair and work in the corporate world. So this lady would always tell me to cut my hair. Constantly and I am growing it out to donate to locks of love so its not just because even though I am really enjoying it now but it is for a good cause. Well anyway, so it was getting long and I asked her what she thought about it and she said "you know what I want to do with it." And I asked her "what?" and she said, "cut it." and picked up scissors and snapped them together. and so i learn over my cubicle and say, "I bet you won't."

this 47 year old lady must have the brain of a 10 year old because the ***** took my dare and cut some of my hair. swear to god, i was an inch from punching her in the face. oh i was pissed.

You got punked by someone's grandma

terribletowel39
07-11-2008, 11:43 AM
You got punked by someone's grandma
indeed sir. i did indeed.

however she felt bad about it afterwards and the the next day she brought me a $50 dollar gift card to chili's and would bring me breakfast every morning. it was awesome.

JF4
07-11-2008, 11:57 AM
I hate it when my coworkers work hard because it makes my slacker-ass look bad.

Other than that I love my coworkers.

Brent
07-11-2008, 12:18 PM
she brought me a $50 dollar gift card to chili's.
sounds like she was trying to kill you slowly with disgusting food.

terribletowel39
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
sounds like she was trying to kill you slowly with disgusting food.
I want some of what you are on. If its that good, College Station isn't too far.

I have no idea why you would say such a thing. Chili's is delicious. I haven't had anything there that I haven't liked.

What could you possibly not like about it??

rchrd
07-11-2008, 12:44 PM
I hate it when my coworkers work hard because it makes my slacker-ass look bad.

Other than that I love my coworkers.

You speak the truth. Apart from 1 or 2 clear mental health jobs i work with they're cool.

Brent
07-11-2008, 03:41 PM
I want some of what you are on. If its that good, College Station isn't too far.

I have no idea why you would say such a thing. Chili's is delicious. I haven't had anything there that I haven't liked.

What could you possibly not like about it??
I just do not like Chili's, I think it is awful. It all tastes the same, as if there is someone with a vat of edible putty that molds it into whatever you order. But hey, that's just me.

diabsoule
07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
haha Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" Its not that bad but after a while every song sucks

She copied that off of Jill Sobule "I kissed a girl" back in like 1999 or something.

thule
07-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm a cook at a resturant...and I can't stand when dumb servers come back and ask for free stuff...I mean sure when the hot ones come back it's not a big deal...but when you got this duce...duce and a half back there asking for an extra ranch 3-4 times a day it gets annoying...

awfullyquiet
07-11-2008, 04:04 PM
some dumb ***** stole my pizza at work.

SuperMcGee
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
I have a very chill job, all of my co-workers are very good people. They're all super nice and mostly around the same age as me. We have a good time. One girl also works with animals so sometimes she brings in kittens and puppies that she's holding for me to play with. I lucked out with my job.

And I want to punch Katy Perry in the face.

thule
07-11-2008, 04:08 PM
I have a very chill job, all of my co-workers are very good people. They're all super nice and mostly around the same age as me. We have a good time. One girl also works with animals so sometimes she brings in kittens and puppies that she's holding for me to play with. I lucked out with my job.

And I want to punch Katy Perry in the face.

Is that what they are calling it nowadays....playing with kittens and puppies?