PDA

View Full Version : It's Dead.

themaninblack
07-11-2008, 05:12 PM
So I thought I'd post this rly cool article(which I'm sure most of you have read) from Bengals.com about Chinny.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6865

Quite an interesting read, if you ask me.

StripedWalrus
07-12-2008, 12:51 AM
So I thought I'd post this rly cool article(which I'm sure most of you have read) from Bengals.com about Chinny.

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6865

Quite an interesting read, if you ask me.

is a good article....wish more players were like Chinny and less like Chad.

PalmerToCJ
07-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Yeah he's the man. He saves all his anger for hitting people.

On a completely random and side note... Caleb Miller is unsigned. Now, I know he wasn't great but I at least thought he was a decent versatile backup (that you'd never want starting consistently).

themaninblack
07-13-2008, 02:55 AM
Ya Miller could be a nice add but I think were actually a little overloaded right now at LB if you can believe that. I'd say give him a shot but its probably a stretch to say he'd even make the team at this point.

BTW on another completely random side note I'm trying to decide if I should buy a Keith Rivers jersey or get a customized Ndukwe jersey. Opinions?

Bengalsrocket
07-13-2008, 04:32 PM
Ndukwe jersey would own, because he's the only player in the league with that name :P

themaninblack
07-13-2008, 10:57 PM
it's like 100 bucks tho n the Rivers one is only 70. IDK why but Ben Utecht's Jersey is 10 dollars more than Rivers'

BengalMedic
07-14-2008, 07:24 AM
Nice article on "Nuke" and hope he can bring the same intensity to the field like he did at the end of last season. In regards to Caleb "Hobbit" Miller, I say NO... I would take any of the players we currently have on our roster to provide the depth you are speaking of before I welcomed him back. Sorry, I just think he's hot garbage.

Better get a JJoe jersey before he makes the pro bowl this year and the price goes up !!! Ndukwe's would be nice as well though.

FOOTBALL STARTS IN LESS THAN A MONTH NOW !!! HELL YEAH !!!

Bengals78
07-14-2008, 05:49 PM
id get the Nukes.
More unique.
My cousin got a TJ jersey before his breakout year and everyone was like WTF

themaninblack
07-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Ill probably end up getting both TBH but Ndukwe's gonna be first.

Bengals78
07-14-2008, 07:21 PM
Im gonna wait a year and probably get Rivers. Right now I am waiting on my Munoz jersey.

BengalMedic
07-15-2008, 07:07 AM
I've got Carson's USC jersey that I love even though I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan. Besides that, I would like to get a Rivers jersey as well.

themaninblack
07-15-2008, 01:10 PM
Medic do you have season tix? There's a guy pretty close to my seat that wears a USC Palmer jersey a lot.

Bengalsrocket
07-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I've got Carson's USC jersey that I love even though I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan. Besides that, I would like to get a Rivers jersey as well.

I'm pretty jealous right now lol. I want a Palmer USC Jersey :(

PalmerToCJ
07-16-2008, 12:58 AM

I've kinda wanted a Carson USC one as well, you see so many damn CP/TJ/CJ/Rudi jerseys it's nice to break it up.

BengalMedic
07-16-2008, 06:57 AM
Yeah, Carson's USC jersey is the one I enjoy wearing a TON !!! People make comments when I wear it and it's fun !!!

I haven't lived in Cincinnati for over 18 years, but get back to visit family as much as I can. We are going back next month and will catch the Saints in preseason and got tickets for the Chiefs game when I will be home for the Holidays...

Bengalsrocket
07-16-2008, 07:05 AM
I wanna go to the chiefs game bad, I have a friend from Kansas (Vidae-KC) who wants to come up here and go to the game with me.

BengalMedic
07-16-2008, 07:12 AM
Yeah, I've also got a buddy from KC who talks a ton of crap and nothing would please me more than taking a picture of me in front of the scoreboard when the Bengals crush them and me giving him the finger !!!

themaninblack
07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
My dad has a friend from KC as well. He gets to go to Arrowhead when they play there and in return invites him to come here for the game. I'm really jealous he gets to go out there like every other year.

Bengals78
07-16-2008, 02:13 PM
If your KC buddies try saying anything, just remind them who beat them and ended their undefeated streak and started the downfall of the chiefs from playoff contenders to bottom of the AFC West.
Just saying....

themaninblack
07-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Oh I know that, I was at that game as a matter of fact.

BengalMedic
07-17-2008, 08:14 AM
Funny, I wasn't at that game, but went to a local sports bar in San Antonio for that game. There were tons of Chiefs fans there and I was the lone Bengals fan. Needless to say, I the better day and LET THEM KNOW IT !!!

themaninblack
07-18-2008, 01:22 AM
thats awesome for you medic. I will just say that was one of the most amazing football games I've ever attended. We were screaming DANTE WHO?(in reference to Dante Hall's lack of production and Warrick's punt return for a TD) almost the entire game.

BengalMedic
07-21-2008, 08:32 AM
That was one of my favorite games I can remember in quite some time...
Nothing like b*tchslapping a whole fanbase down like that !!!

Sort of like keeping the Browns out of the playoffs last year...