PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Bigburt63
07-16-2008, 12:10 PM
This is a popular thread in many of the other team forums, and since nobody is posting in this forum I figured I'd give it a shot:

-A. Thomas will have double digit sacks this year playing OLD full time, and will live up to the hefty contract he was given last offseason.

-Chad Jackson will finally fulfill some of his potential and prove to be a viable threat in our already potent passing game.

-the secondary will not struggle as much as people think it will, but will still be our weakest link, with the exception of TE (no depth).

-we will not go 16-0 as many fanatics are saying, but will win the east, although lose at least one game there, and still get a first round bye.

what do u guys have?

Don Vito
07-17-2008, 06:37 PM
-Jerod Mayo will start at one point in the season. We haven't had a young talent like him at MLB in quite some time.

-Jonathan Wilhite will have a more impressive rookie season than Terrance Wheatly, but I think they should both end up being solid players.

-Meriweather will see significant PT at strong safety.

-Chad Jackson will start.

-I think we are going to drop one game at least to an AFC East team this season.