Rob S
07-20-2008, 03:44 PM
BROWNS TOWN
PG: Steve Nash/Derrick Rose
SG: Rudy Cool/Peja Stojakavic
SF: LeBron James/Michael Beasley
PF: Al Jefferson/LeMarcus Aldridge
C: Emeka Okafor/Zydrunas Ilgauskas

The team centers around two players, LeBron James and Steve Nash. Both work wonders with the ball in their hands, but what people don't realize is both can work wonders off the ball. LeBron moves quickly, and is unstoppable going towards the basket (think of a 6'9 250 truck of a man coming towards you off a pick, unstoppable.) Nash is the best 3 point shooter in the league.

The assists generated by those two are great with regular players, think if they were playing with 20 ppg players such as Rudy *** and Al Jefferson? *** can shoot, can get to the basket with ease, and can dunk with the best of them. Jefferson has some of the best post moves in the game. Okafor at around 14 ppg is no slouch.

On defense, *** has amazing athletecism and quickness that he puts to work when defending. He can defend the best perimeter scorer on the team regardless of position. Okafor can lock down the post and let Jefferson roam, where he succeeds the most.

Players have their roles on the bench. While trying to keep one of LeBron or Nash in at all times, there's Derrick Rose for perimeter defense and to help run the team off the bench, there's Peja Stojakavic for 3 pt shooting, Michael Beasley has 20ppg potential off the bench as well as great rebounding skills to match, LeMarcus Aldridge and Z both have freak wingspans to block shots, play strong defense and can both post up and step out to shoot the mid range J.

Overall I like how my team is built so no 1 man has to shoulder the burden of carrying the team, and I think they would mesh together well.

VS

ISLAND BOY
PG--Monta Ellis--Raymond Felton
SG--Paul Pierce--J.R Smith--Monta Ellis
SF--Shawn Marion--Josh Howard--Paul Pierce
PF--Dirk Nowitzki--Ben Wallace--Shawn Marion
C--Marcus Camby--Shaq Mac Daddy O'Neal--Ben Wallace

islandboy843
07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I guess people never heard of defense before.

MetSox17
07-20-2008, 06:26 PM
BT and it aint even close

princefielder28
07-21-2008, 10:51 AM
BT without a doubt

Rob S
07-22-2008, 09:36 AM
BT wins........