PG Baron Davis | Rodney Stuckey | Dwayne Wade

VS

BROWNS TOWN
PG: Steve Nash/Derrick Rose
SG: Rudy Cool/Peja Stojakavic
SF: LeBron James/Michael Beasley
PF: Al Jefferson/LeMarcus Aldridge
C: Emeka Okafor/Zydrunas Ilgauskas

The team centers around two players, LeBron James and Steve Nash. Both work wonders with the ball in their hands, but what people don't realize is both can work wonders off the ball. LeBron moves quickly, and is unstoppable going towards the basket (think of a 6'9 250 truck of a man coming towards you off a pick, unstoppable.) Nash is the best 3 point shooter in the league.

The assists generated by those two are great with regular players, think if they were playing with 20 ppg players such as Rudy *** and Al Jefferson? *** can shoot, can get to the basket with ease, and can dunk with the best of them. Jefferson has some of the best post moves in the game. Okafor at around 14 ppg is no slouch.

On defense, *** has amazing athletecism and quickness that he puts to work when defending. He can defend the best perimeter scorer on the team regardless of position. Okafor can lock down the post and let Jefferson roam, where he succeeds the most.

Players have their roles on the bench. While trying to keep one of LeBron or Nash in at all times, there's Derrick Rose for perimeter defense and to help run the team off the bench, there's Peja Stojakavic for 3 pt shooting, Michael Beasley has 20ppg potential off the bench as well as great rebounding skills to match, LeMarcus Aldridge and Z both have freak wingspans to block shots, play strong defense and can both post up and step out to shoot the mid range J.

Overall I like how my team is built so no 1 man has to shoulder the burden of carrying the team, and I think they would mesh together well.

fenikz
07-23-2008, 06:59 PM
Baron Davis is a nightmare for Nash, the only time we have beat the Warriors is when Nelly kept him out of the game or if Amare goes off for 35+

11-24, 28 Points, 10 Assists, 3 TO, 2 Steals, 6 Rebounds
12-23, 27 Points, 13 Assists, 4 TO, 1 Steal, 3 Rebounds
15-30, 38 Points, 8 Assists, 2 TO, 3 Steals, 9 Rebounds

And now I have to deal with this again with the Clippers

BARON GO EAST!

D-Unit
07-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Baron Davis is a nightmare for Nash, the only time we have beat the Warriors is when Nelly kept him out of the game or if Amare goes off for 35+

11-24, 28 Points, 10 Assists, 3 TO, 2 Steals, 6 Rebounds
12-23, 27 Points, 13 Assists, 4 TO, 1 Steal, 3 Rebounds
15-30, 38 Points, 8 Assists, 2 TO, 3 Steals, 9 Rebounds

And now I have to deal with this again with the Clippers

BARON GO EAST!
You sound like me defeding Rasheed against Dwight. LOL.

fenikz
07-23-2008, 07:29 PM
You sound like me defeding Rasheed against Dwight. LOL.

nah your argument was pretty much irrational, Dwight had 2 bad games

Davis always destroys us :(

D-Unit
07-23-2008, 08:08 PM
I just edited the poll. I switch my vote to BT.

fenikz
07-23-2008, 08:09 PM

lol of course you did

how you run this place i shall never know:)

Dr. Gonzo
07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
If you are editing the poll now D-Unit switch my vote to Fenikz.

D-Unit
07-23-2008, 08:50 PM
If you are editing the poll now D-Unit switch my vote to Fenikz.
Nah .

fenikz
07-23-2008, 09:31 PM
D-unit you must of screwed up the numbers or something, I have 9 voters and it says 8

D-Unit
07-23-2008, 09:32 PM
...and I quote...

Dr. Gonzo
07-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Poll edited. I now vote Fenikz. He is in the lead.

MetSox17
07-24-2008, 11:06 AM
I voted for Fenikz as well. I don't understand how Rudy can play SG. Fenikz' bench is light years better than BT's. The only bad thing i see on his team is the lack of a fourth big man, but that's fine, his wing players make up for it.

djp
07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Also, BT has the best player out of either team by a pretty wide margin in LeBron.

BrownsTown
07-24-2008, 01:39 PM
I voted for Fenikz as well. I don't understand how Rudy can play SG. Fenikz' bench is light years better than BT's. The only bad thing i see on his team is the lack of a fourth big man, but that's fine, his wing players make up for it.

How can Rudy not play SG? He has the skills to do it by far scoring wise, and the length and athleticism to guard SGs...where's the problem?

MetSox17
07-24-2008, 02:54 PM
How can Rudy not play SG? He has the skills to do it by far scoring wise, and the length and athleticism to guard SGs...where's the problem?

That all the average size guys on offense would eat him up. SG's would just blow right by him. He can score, but i don't think he'd be able to score on guys like Kobe or Pierce.

Rob S
07-24-2008, 03:28 PM
That all the average size guys on offense would eat him up. SG's would just blow right by him. He can score, but i don't think he'd be able to score on guys like Kobe or Pierce.

that defense argument makes no sense. Athletically he can guard almost any 2 guard, the reson why he is only average on defense is becasue he is still raw and doesnt know the nuances of defense in the NBA.

Rob S
07-24-2008, 07:12 PM
I say 1st to 15 wins. any complaints from fenikz or BT?

Rob S
07-25-2008, 06:11 PM
nobody is voting. I say this is over tomorrow at like noon EST.

fenikz
07-25-2008, 06:23 PM
there i voted

Rob S
07-25-2008, 06:27 PM
haha just as i say it, u get to 15. We have a winner. the title is going to AZ

fenikz
07-25-2008, 06:34 PM
I would like to thank Chris McGaha, I couldn't of done it without him, he is my inspiration and reason for living