25. St. Louis Rams
24. Baltimore Ravens
23. New York Jets
22. Chicago Bears
21. Cincinnati Bengals
20. Carolina Panthers

BeerBaron
08-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I was personally torn between the Cardinals and Texans. All of the other teams there seem to be a little further along though both of them may be just as talented as some of the others. Went with the Texans in the end since I just don't see them doing well in their division while the Cards can grow more this year in a weaker division.

yo123
08-03-2008, 12:15 AM
I can't believe the Cardinals haven't been picked yet. Medicore defense, Question marks at QB, aging RB, bad O-line...

They are a sexy sleeper pick every year, and they always dissapoint.

Staubach12
08-03-2008, 12:25 AM
I said Tampa Bay.

nobodyinparticular
08-03-2008, 12:26 AM
I can't believe the Cardinals haven't been picked yet. Medicore defense, Question marks at QB, aging RB, bad O-line...

We're going the way of the ESPN Power Rankings... :rolleyes:

therock6000
08-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Bills by a hair over the texans...

Turtlepower
08-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Jason Campbell will join the line of failed Redskin QBs this year.

Shane P. Hallam
08-03-2008, 01:27 AM
I went with Buffalo myself. Not feeling them.

Turtlepower
08-03-2008, 01:29 AM

They have a quality offensive line, a good RB and a QB who is better than Jason Campbell.

Shane P. Hallam
08-03-2008, 01:53 AM
Well, Trent Edwards is not better than Campbell IMO. And their defense is shot still. I'm not feeling the Bills, I rarely do.

Turtlepower
08-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Well, Trent Edwards is not better than Campbell IMO. And their defense is shot still. I'm not feeling the Bills, I rarely do.

Every year I peg the Bills for no more than 4-5 wins and they always get more. So this year I say they will get 9 wins and finish 2nd in the AFC East.

LonghornsLegend
08-03-2008, 02:04 AM
I just can't pick Buffalo because they are on the way up, made some nice additions on the defensive side of the ball, have some nice skill position players on offense and look like they have a franchise QB and a franchise RB...I voted Arizona again because their QB situation is a mess, at least Buffalo solved that puzzle last season which shows me they are further along then Arizona...Two elite WR's can't mask the rest of the defeciancies on that team.

MetSox17
08-03-2008, 02:31 AM
I voted for Buffalo. I just don't see how people can assume Trent Edwards, one who played just ten games, is ready to be better than Kurt Warner/Matt Leinart or Matt Schaub. They're a young team that's very talented and on its way up, but i'm not ready to say they're better than the Cardinals, who were 8-8 this past year, or the Texans.

wicket
08-03-2008, 03:50 AM
I voted Texans, there is just to little to really like about them imo, a big old bag of mediocrety.

Caddy
08-03-2008, 03:54 AM
I said Tampa Bay.

Homerism aside and Tampa are still better than at least 4-5 of those teams.

UKfan
08-03-2008, 05:53 AM
I'll go with the Titans at this point.

CJSchneider
08-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Again, I voted for Texans.

ForOneDayHeWouldBeKing
08-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Homerism aside and Tampa are still better than at least 4-5 of those teams.

This is funny coming from the guy that voted for the Packers.

princefielder28
08-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Titans have many question marks on offense and collectively as a team

ALD
08-03-2008, 05:16 PM

I love their defense, but that's largely because they have a lot of talented and versatile players with a DC who's probably one of my 3 favorite DCs in the NFL, after spags of course. Plus I think Hightower will impress and with the oline having a season under Grimm to gel I expect massive improvement. Of course if they can't figure out the QB position they'll still blow, even in their craptatic division but I think that they'll work it out.

Went with the Bucs simply because I think the saints are much improved and so will take that division and i'm just not feeling their O being enough in an improved division.

Rob S
08-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Cardinals, then Texans next for me. Then I may have to vote bills altho I do think that talent-wise the Titans are pretty bad.

Gay Ork Wang
08-03-2008, 06:49 PM
I went Cardinals

ChezPower4
08-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Bills by a hair over the texans...

I think that the Bills are going to be the surprise team this year. If Edwards makes some improvement this offseason they i think they will compete in the AFC for a playoff spot.

drowe
08-04-2008, 10:28 AM
tampa. voted for them the last couple times.
1-they just suck on paper.
2-they seem to suck in real life every other year. this is not their year.

Splat
08-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Cards,Texans,Bills in that order.

bored of education
08-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Texans because comahan likes them

CJSchneider
08-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Can we call this one over? The Cards have more votes then Houston and Buffalo.

Rob S
08-04-2008, 01:18 PM
yeah cards pretty much owned this

Cribbs>Hester
08-04-2008, 01:52 PM

Marshawn Lynch is going to rip a new one in NFL defenses this year. I think they will surprise some people and make a run at one of the wildcard spots. It will go down to Buffalo and Cleveland for the #6 seed IMO.

Rob S
08-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Marshawn Lynch is going to rip a new one in NFL defenses this year. I think they will surprise some people and make a run at one of the wildcard spots. It will go down to Buffalo and Cleveland for the #6 seed IMO.

I could see that. I guess u need to throw the Titans in there too, even tho they should suck imo. They just seem to find ways to win.

Brent
08-04-2008, 02:18 PM
I keep going with Tennessee and people continually think that VY, White and Crumpler, are going to be enough.

Rob S
08-04-2008, 02:35 PM
the titans suck on paper (VY blows, absolutely blows stat wise), but they seem to win. I dont get it.

Rob S
08-04-2008, 02:35 PM
oh and when alge crumpler has emerged as ur most dangerous pass catcher......your in trouble

smittyjs
08-05-2008, 12:21 AM
the titans suck on paper (VY blows, absolutely blows stat wise), but they seem to win. I dont get it.I don't know how we "suck on paper", We have one of the top defensive in the league, including two great safety and great depth there to. CB is thin, but talented as we speak for the starting unit. LB is thin also, but very talented on the outside linebacker position and on the inside we should be fine with fat albert opening up holes for the linebackers. We have a great d-line, even through we could really use an upgrade over kearse at DE, and we also have good depth on the dline to.

We one of the top Offensive line in football, crumpler is a big improvment over our other Te's, Our young WR's from last year should improve and Lavelle Hawkins is expected to make an impact right away. Lendale white is coming into the year healthy and adding a huge playmaker to offense like johnson is only to help the offense, he can be a threat in the return game and as a receiver and running the ball, Vy will be in a much better offense for his style so i expect an improvement from him as a QB and he will be able to run more in this offense and also he just wins games you know.....

overall improve team from last year, hard schedule and hard division, i see this team posting a record like 9 to 11 wins, maybe a wild card spot.

BlindSite
08-05-2008, 01:27 AM
All the titans need from being a complete unit is a legit number 1 cornerback, a legit number one wide receiver and a legit number 1 MLB.

Funnily enough they could've got all those pieces this offseason. I suppose it'll take the season to see if they did or not.