PDA

View Full Version : Cut/Released Players Thread

eaglesalltheway
08-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Whichever term you prefer, post any players that have been cut/released here. Also players who will be cut too, only if your sure though. For the Eagles, RB Ryan Moats is going to be released. Not official yet by any means, but there is just oo much for him to overcome to make the team. It also isn't looking good for TE Kris Wilson. I won't guarantee he will be released, but he is #4 TE right now, and the Eagles usually only keep 3.

703SKINS202
08-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Skins just cut ex-raider safety Stuart Schweigert.

Addict
08-05-2008, 08:17 AM

was he doing that bad?

703SKINS202
08-05-2008, 08:22 AM
was he doing that bad?

He didn't make much of an impression for them to keep him on the roster over other players. They really like the two late safety draft picks and Chris Horton played amazing in the pre-game.

Wootylicous
08-05-2008, 08:29 AM
was he doing that bad?

He can't tackle to save his life.

no love
08-05-2008, 01:06 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that if Ashley Lelie doesn't get healthy fast he won't make it past training camp.

Special teams ace Keith Lewis also has to make an impression during preseason.

Gay Ork Wang
08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
i really think RMJ will get cut or traded also Mike Hass, which is a shame

eaglesalltheway
08-05-2008, 01:29 PM
I was about to ask who RMJ was, then I figured out it was Ricky Manning Jr. I think I remember you talking about this before renji. Mike Hass, name sounds familiar, isn't he a WR?

ShortSqueeze
08-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I was about to ask who RMJ was, then I figured out it was Ricky Manning Jr. I think I remember you talking about this before renji. Mike Hass, name sounds familiar, isn't he a WR?

Yes, he was a standout college receiver who most thought wouldn't translate to the pros. So far, they've been right.

eaglesalltheway
08-05-2008, 02:02 PM
I remember him from the drafdt two or three years ago I believe. Wasn't he from Arizona or something? I don't remember and I am too lazy to look it up. I know some mocks had him as a second or third rounder, but he went much later. Once agian, I may not be remembering this correctly, but that is what my brain is putting out right now.

Wootylicous
08-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Oregon State.

ShortSqueeze
08-05-2008, 02:06 PM
I remember him from the drafdt two or three years ago I believe. Wasn't he from Arizona or something? I don't remember and I am too lazy to look it up. I know some mocks had him as a second or third rounder, but he went much later. Once agian, I may not be remembering this correctly, but that is what my brain is putting out right now.

He walked on at Oregton State. Small guy and slow as well. Production was great but he just didn't have the tools NFL teams look for so fell to the Saints in the 6th. I'm not even sure he made the Saints roster his first year and now he ended up on the Bears.

eaglesalltheway
08-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I thought I remembered it was out west soemwhere that he went, wasn't sure, but for what its worth I wish luck to him.

Geo
08-05-2008, 03:57 PM
I know he had a poor 40 time, but is Hass really that slow on the field? He's not small actually, over 6 feet tall and over 200 pounds in weight. I'd think he could be a very productive third receiver in an offense with at least one potent receiver outside (if not two) and a good deal of 3-receiver sets.

08-05-2008, 04:03 PM
He can't tackle to save his life.

Yes, tis true. I don't recall hating a player as much as this man. Also Chris Horton is a beast.

diabsoule
08-05-2008, 04:06 PM

if RMJ gets cut I could see the Saints making a play for him.

Wootylicous
08-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Yes, tis true. I don't recall hating a player as much as this man. Also Chris Horton is a beast.

Two words. Kwame Harris.

08-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Two words. Kwame Harris.

Ugh. I do not need to be reminded thank you. :(

BlindSite
08-05-2008, 06:31 PM

RMJ showed so much potential in 03 then really tailed off.

Gay Ork Wang
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
He is a good nickleback but gets smoked at #1/#2 CB

Addict
08-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Two words. Kwame Harris.

great, you made me wanna choke a baby.

ChezPower4
08-06-2008, 12:06 PM
i really think RMJ will get cut or traded also Mike Hass, which is a shame

Damn i was really pulling for Mike Hass, Damn shame but thats the nature of the beast.

locseti
08-06-2008, 02:03 PM

All my memories of him are either getting smoked on bombs or missing tackles.

ChezPower4
08-06-2008, 02:55 PM
All my memories of him are either getting smoked on bombs or missing tackles.

Same here, he always seemed like a liability at safety.

eaglesalltheway
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Any other notable releases that have happened or may happen?

eaglesalltheway
08-06-2008, 03:02 PM
I know WR Greg Lewis may be looking for a team this season, as him and RB Tony Hunt are probably battling for the final offensive roster spot denoted to skill position players.

Menardo75
08-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah Mark Roman might also be a free agent very soon if Goldson keeps tearing it up

MasterShake
08-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Two words. Kwame Harris.

Ugh. I do not need to be reminded thank you. :(

great, you made me wanna choke a baby.

As a 49er fan I can't help but chuckle at the thought of Kwame Harris playing LEFT tackle, thank god its on another team.

Oh and I don't see Mark Roman being cut, he isnt a playmaker, but would make a nice vet backup.

BlindSite
08-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Kwame Harris is actually going to START????

diabsoule
08-06-2008, 06:36 PM
He is a good nickleback but gets smoked at #1/#2 CB

Saints secondary is: McKenzie, Usama Young, Tracy Porter, Jason David, Randall "Cool", and Jason Craft.
I could definitely see us taking a flyer on RMJ to see if he could become our NB or something like that.

BeerBaron
08-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Saints secondary is: McKenzie, Usama Young, Tracy Porter, Jason David, Randall "Cool", and Jason Craft.
I could definitely see us taking a flyer on RMJ to see if he could become our NB or something like that.

I honestly believe he's one of the best as a pure NB. Does a real good job in there....but when he has to be kicked outside to start due to injuries or whatever, he plays miserably..... He did just fine for us in the superbowl year as the NB between Vasher and Tillman but last year, he couldn't go 5 plays without giving up something big it seemed.....

So buyer beware with him. Luckily the Bears have quite a bit of depth at the CB spot with the guys who got experience last year.

Also, to whoever said Tony Hunt could get cut earlier, thats a tragedy.....I though he would be real good coming out of PSU and was sure to be the thunder to Westbrook's lightning but it didn't happen. I think he could have a decent shot at catching on with another team though, especially if theres an injury to another teams back.

eaglesfan_45
08-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Also, to whoever said Tony Hunt could get cut earlier, thats a tragedy.....I though he would be real good coming out of PSU and was sure to be the thunder to Westbrook's lightning but it didn't happen. I think he could have a decent shot at catching on with another team though, especially if theres an injury to another teams back.

lol, he is suckin' in TC and I am begining to doubt he will make the team. He's being out performed by Ryan Moats. He might lose his roster spot to the #6 WR Greg Lewis. Westbrook provides his own thunder.

DeathbyStat
08-06-2008, 06:49 PM
I know WR Greg Lewis may be looking for a team this season, as him and RB Tony Hunt are probably battling for the final offensive roster spot denoted to skill position players.

Dang I hope Tony makes it...I really wanted the steelers to draft him

BeerBaron
08-06-2008, 06:54 PM
lol, he is suckin' in TC and I am begining to doubt he will make the team. He's being out performed by Ryan Moats. He might lose his roster spot to the #6 WR Greg Lewis. Westbrook provides his own thunder.

So I keep hearing..... He may be fine for now but he's pushing 30 (if he's not already there, can't remember...), has a history of injuries there for a few seasons and isn't the biggest guy to start with. Even if he can carry the full load while healthy, one awkward hit means Philly suddenly finds themself with Ryan Moats and Lorenzo Booker leading the charge.....you gonna tell me they can bring the thunder to? idk......

I just really hope Tony can catch on somewhere else if cut though.

Geo
08-06-2008, 08:15 PM
I too was a big fan of Hunt too at Penn State, and thought he would turn out to be a helpful player for the Eagles.

BlindSite
08-06-2008, 08:39 PM
So I keep hearing..... He may be fine for now but he's pushing 30 (if he's not already there, can't remember...), has a history of injuries there for a few seasons and isn't the biggest guy to start with. Even if he can carry the full load while healthy, one awkward hit means Philly suddenly finds themself with Ryan Moats and Lorenzo Booker leading the charge.....you gonna tell me they can bring the thunder to? idk......

Agreed, Philly needs another solid running back so Westy can have his carries reduced a little bit, especially if they want him making a big impact for longer.

Geo
08-06-2008, 08:48 PM
I think we'll see the Eagles use Booker a fair amount, as sort of a poor man's Westbrook, and also continue to run Buckhalter inside a bit.

BeerBaron
08-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I think we'll see the Eagles use Booker a fair amount, as sort of a poor man's Westbrook, and also continue to run Buckhalter inside a bit.

ah buckhalter.....he was actually ok in like 2002. I think Philly might be the only team around anymore where he could make the roster as a top 3 RB. I'm kind of surprised the joints in his legs even work still.

Kind of sad that Hunt can't beat him out of a roster spot...

08-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Kwame Harris is actually going to START????

Yes sir, left tackle I might add. The sad part about it all is his main competition for that spot in Mario Henderson has apparently looked even worse in camp. Kwame is a 'decent' run blocker so it's a good thing we're a run-first team.

BeerBaron
08-06-2008, 09:09 PM
Yes sir, left tackle I might add. The sad part about it all is his main competition for that spot in Mario Henderson has apparently looked even worse in camp. Kwame is a 'decent' run blocker so it's a good thing we're a run-first team.

Well....Russel is a fairly thick kid at least. At least if he gets the David Carr treatment next year, he has a good chance of surviving

eaglesalltheway
08-11-2008, 07:40 AM

Moats is defintiley not outperforming Hunt, moats isn' outperforming anyone for that matter, get your stories straight.

eaglesalltheway
08-11-2008, 07:43 AM

Moats isn't gonnna make the team, he is as good as gone, I think I said that earlier, but if not, I'm saying it now. BB, just ignore a great majority of EF 45s posts, kid makes outlandish statements with no backing to support them. Westy is great though. If Westy would go down though, it would be Booker and Buckhalter. Buckhalter has looked great so far this year, and Booker is a psycho with the ball in his hands.

eaglesalltheway
08-11-2008, 07:45 AM
BB, Bucky had a ypc average of over 5 last year if I remember correctly, he was great last year as the backup, and he looks like he will contribute again this year.

eaglesalltheway
08-11-2008, 07:46 AM
DT Kimo von Oelhoffen cut yesterday by Eagles. May be brought back though, we'll see...

Brent
08-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Brandon Moore was released by the Niners.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
08-11-2008, 11:26 AM
What is the deal with Brandon Moore? I personally don't think he's all that bad, but the Niners always seemed to want to get rid of him/replace him...

Sniper
08-11-2008, 11:51 AM

Andy Reid wonders what this "run" thing you speak of is.

ah buckhalter.....he was actually ok in like 2002. I think Philly might be the only team around anymore where he could make the roster as a top 3 RB. I'm kind of surprised the joints in his legs even work still.

Kind of sad that Hunt can't beat him out of a roster spot...

It'd be fantastic if you could join an Eagles discussion with you know, actually knowing what the hell you're talking about. First it was the Westbrook discussion, now this. Buckhalter averaged 5.0 yards per carry last year with four touchdowns. In the game that Westbrook missed (The Winston Justice Left Tackle Debacle), Buckhalter had 17 carries for 103 yards, a 6.1 ypc average. Buckhalter is a fine backup, he just never gets carries because Lord knows Andy Reid has to throw 46 times a game to average receivers. Heaven forbid we run with a line that averages something like 681 pounds.

Cribbs>Hester
08-11-2008, 12:33 PM
This looked like the best thread to ask this question, so...Does anyone know of any new information on LeCharles Bentley? Are there any teams in the NFL willing to give him a chance this year or ever?

Addict
08-11-2008, 12:35 PM
This looked like the best thread to ask this question, so...Does anyone know of any new information on LeCharles Bentley? Are there any teams in the NFL willing to give him a chance this year or ever?

I'm mildly surprised nobody has signed him yet. Maybe he's asking too much money. He is a major risk for obvious reasons.

Gay Ork Wang
08-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Id be happy if the bears looked at him as a guard

keylime_5
08-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I'm mildly surprised nobody has signed him yet. Maybe he's asking too much money. He is a major risk for obvious reasons.

He'll only get the veteran minimum and like Ty Law I think he's holding out for more. I think that's what I heard. I know the interest in him has been way lower than Bentley and his agent thought it would be.

MasterShake
08-11-2008, 01:30 PM
What is the deal with Brandon Moore? I personally don't think he's all that bad, but the Niners always seemed to want to get rid of him/replace him...

Brandon Moore is loaded with physical talent, he can be a monster at times.

That said, he doesn't follows his assignments and has no discipline. He'll blow up plays in the backfield, but then he'll miss his assignment the very next play. He also has started missing alot of tackles the last year or so.

BlindSite
08-11-2008, 05:09 PM
He'll only get the veteran minimum and like Ty Law I think he's holding out for more. I think that's what I heard. I know the interest in him has been way lower than Bentley and his agent thought it would be.

Problem is though he should've asked for clauses for a full season and got into a camp.

I wouldn't want a fat overweight center with injury history who's not played for 2 years and missed all of TC even if my starter went down.

Cribbs>Hester
08-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Problem is though he should've asked for clauses for a full season and got into a camp.

I wouldn't want a fat overweight center with injury history who's not played for 2 years and missed all of TC even if my starter went down.

You're a completely clueless joke of a football fan if you think LeCharles Bentley is fat and overweight. He's too much of a hard worker to ever become fat and overweight. He obviously has a serious injury to overcome, but never was he or is he fat and out of shape. Get your facts straight buddy. Hank Fraley(prior to this camp) is the one who has been fat and out of shape at center.

BlindSite
08-12-2008, 01:46 AM
You're a completely clueless joke of a football fan if you think LeCharles Bentley is fat and overweight. He's too much of a hard worker to ever become fat and overweight. He obviously has a serious injury to overcome, but never was he or is he fat and out of shape. Get your facts straight buddy. Hank Fraley(prior to this camp) is the one who has been fat and out of shape at center.

Yeah, I'm a joke of a fan because I think that a guy of his size not being able to do a proper cardio work out for 3 years, let alone seasons for the majority of the time would be getting over weight...

I've seen him play more games than you've probably seen in your lifetime and I wouldn't want him on my team for more than the bare bones minimum unless he was fit, tirm, taught and healthy.

Besides which, he wouldn't have the stamina or football strength needed to be the force he once was for a long time, especially after missing all the OTA's conditioning work and Training camp.

I'm a joke? You need to learn about the game and how long it takes for a player to be ready for a season.

eaglesalltheway
08-12-2008, 07:10 AM
Enough chilluns' we don't need no anger in here.

Sniper
08-12-2008, 09:03 AM

Your screen name takes away any credibility you may have.

Scotty D
08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Per Rotoworld Bentley was hosted by the Lions in his first free agent visit.

Cribbs>Hester
08-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Your screen name takes away any credibility you may have.

Because I don't conform to the masses like all you youngns, and I actually think for myself? Joshua Cribbs is a better all around returnman and football player than Hester anyday of the week. Hester scores more TD's that all. Cribbs still puts Cleveland in position to score more often than Hester he just doesn't have the top end speed to take it all the way. Coverage it's not even close Cribbs is far an away superior to Hester.

Malaka
08-12-2008, 02:01 PM
I dunno if this was already posted but here.

K Jay Feely released by Miami Dolphins

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3531243

Gay Ork Wang
08-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Because I don't conform to the masses like all you youngns, and I actually think for myself? Joshua Cribbs is a better all around returnman and football player than Hester anyday of the week. Hester scores more TD's that all. Cribbs still puts Cleveland in position to score more often than Hester he just doesn't have the top end speed to take it all the way. Coverage it's not even close Cribbs is far an away superior to Hester.
seriously the bears had better field position than the browns, it just doesnt seems like it because the browns actually have an offense.

DiG
08-12-2008, 02:15 PM
id love for the skins to bring in feely. im not completely sold on suisham and feely was awesome last year in miami.

Cribbs>Hester
08-12-2008, 02:47 PM
seriously the bears had better field position than the browns, it just doesnt seems like it because the browns actually have an offense.

Seriously Cribbs had a better average return. The Bears had a better defense with timely turnovers for the offense. The returnman is not the sole contributer to the average starting field position. Well except in Cribbs case because our defense sucked so badly.

Gay Ork Wang
08-12-2008, 02:50 PM
Did u actually get to watch a bears game?

average shmaverage, half of the kicks went out of bounds or were squib kicks. The defense was not the defense from 2 years ago.

The bears defense was ranked almost as low as the browns defense. The browns had 1 more interceptions.

diabsoule
08-12-2008, 03:06 PM
id love for the skins to bring in feely. im not completely sold on suisham and feely was awesome last year in miami.

Who beat out Feely for the starting job?

eaglesalltheway
08-12-2008, 03:14 PM
I know tht really strikes me as strange, he is still a good kicker, or at least from what I saw of him...

Cribbs>Hester
08-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Did u actually get to watch a bears game?

average shmaverage, half of the kicks went out of bounds or were squib kicks. The defense was not the defense from 2 years ago.

The bears defense was ranked almost as low as the browns defense. The browns had 1 more interceptions.

Bears 33 forced turnovers
Browns 27 forced turnovers

Total Return Stats

Total Returns- Over 20 yards - Over 40 yards - Total Yards - Average - TD's
Cribbs 89 - 55 - 9 - 2,214 - 24.87 -3
Hester 85 - 30 - 6 - 1,585 - 18.64 -6

It's not even close. Cribbs beats Hester in ever category except touchdowns and that is because he lacks top end speed. He still put us in better position to score more times than Hester and averaged 6 more yards per touch for us. Don't give the kick away excuse either because teams do it to us as well and Hester only fell short by 4 touches, and buddy he would never gain almost 700 yards on just 4 touches.

Geo
08-12-2008, 04:56 PM
John Clayton of ESPN is reportedly saying that [2007 2nd round pick] John Beck is going to be traded or released by the Miami Dolphins. Guess he's the odd man out with the acquisition of Pennington.

diabsoule
08-12-2008, 05:02 PM
John Clayton of ESPN is reportedly saying that [2007 2nd round pick] John Beck is going to be traded or released by the Miami Dolphins. Guess he's the odd man out with the acquisition of Pennington.

What a waste of a draft pick. I wonder whose going to pick him up? I'm also surprised that Dolphins went after Pennington in the first place.

umphrey
08-12-2008, 05:09 PM
New regime, cares more about establishing a winning tradition as soon as possible than being faithful to past draft picks. To them Beck was just another guy that could be improved on.

lordquas
08-12-2008, 09:05 PM
imagine if miami drafted brady quinn..maybe they'd be going places.

Malaka
08-12-2008, 09:11 PM
imagine if miami drafted brady quinn..maybe they'd be going places.

Seriously at least with Brady Quinn they'd have a face to build around, and honestly the name Quinn in those Teal jerseys would look nice.

Race for the Heisman
08-13-2008, 07:38 AM

Total Return Stats

It's not even close. Cribbs beats Hester in ever category except touchdowns and that is because he lacks top end speed. He still put us in better position to score more times than Hester and averaged 6 more yards per touch for us. Don't give the kick away excuse either because teams do it to us as well and Hester only fell short by 4 touches, and buddy he would never gain almost 700 yards on just 4 touches.

With Cleveland's offense, you might be right. With Chicago's offense, getting into the end zone is more important than overall field position because even with a 60 yard field our offense could still **** it up more often than not.

Sniper
08-13-2008, 08:25 AM
It's not even close. Cribbs beats Hester in ever category except the most important stat

Fixed that for you.

doingthisinsteadofwork
08-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Edgerton Hartwells been released.

Malaka
08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Edgerton Hartwells been released.

Didn't the Raiders just sign him? w/e it isn't like he was good anyway.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2008, 11:47 AM

Total Return Stats

dude most of the kicks he got, he was at the 20 where he could only return it to the 35. Thats 15 yards. Cribbs gets it on the 5 returns it to the 30 thats almost double the yards. There is no returner in nfl history that was schemed against like devin. There are team that kick it out of bounds just to let Hester not touch the ball. If u see how the punters kick it to him even in preseason games ud understand. Seriously just ask anyone who has seen more then highlight reels. Did u ever get to see some of those

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_JadUJy-o&feature=related

u can see how he gets the ball mostly at the 5 yard line

if u look at hester highlights of this year, they all try to pin him at some side to corner him there. The only difference were the Bronco returns, but that was sauerbruns fault

Just see how the Saints tried to pin him on the right side near the sideline in week 17. they didnt get it out of bounds and he returned it for a TD. Where as Cribbs when he got the ball from the 49ers in a straight line with some room.

Cribbs>Hester
08-14-2008, 02:28 PM
dude most of the kicks he got, he was at the 20 where he could only return it to the 35. Thats 15 yards. Cribbs gets it on the 5 returns it to the 30 thats almost double the yards. There is no returner in nfl history that was schemed against like devin. There are team that kick it out of bounds just to let Hester not touch the ball. If u see how the punters kick it to him even in preseason games ud understand. Seriously just ask anyone who has seen more then highlight reels. Did u ever get to see some of those

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_JadUJy-o&feature=related

u can see how he gets the ball mostly at the 5 yard line

if u look at hester highlights of this year, they all try to pin him at some side to corner him there. The only difference were the Bronco returns, but that was sauerbruns fault

Just see how the Saints tried to pin him on the right side near the sideline in week 17. they didnt get it out of bounds and he returned it for a TD. Where as Cribbs when he got the ball from the 49ers in a straight line with some room.

Keep making excuses. Teams play the same sqib game with Cribbs, but you know what he does? hmm he returned it for a touchdown.

Go ahead and say Devin Hester is a better coverage man too I dare you bc it's not even close Cribbs owns Hester. How about versitility on offense? Yeah Cribbs anyday of the week as well.

Sniper
08-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Keep making excuses. Teams play the same sqib game with Cribbs, but you know what he does? hmm he returned it for a touchdown.

Except Hester scored more TDs than Cribbs, so your pathetic attempt at a retort is an epic failure.

Sniper
08-14-2008, 03:03 PM

Go ahead and say Devin Hester is a better coverage man too I dare you bc it's not even close Cribbs owns Hester. How about versitility on offense? Yeah Cribbs anyday of the week as well.

Hester: 15 catches, 299 yards, 15.0 ypc, 2 TD
Cribbs: 3 catches, 37 yards, 12.3 ypc, 0 TD

You lose.

Gay Ork Wang
08-14-2008, 03:05 PM

who the hell cares about coverage? Its not like Cribbs is the best coverage man out there he is prolly average with his 47 career tackles.

And how is he better on offense?
14 135 9.6 2.9 18 0 0 0 7

those are his receiving stats. Hester scored more TDs in one year then he did in his career.

NY+Giants=NYG
08-15-2008, 10:20 AM
BECK CUT?
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/14/beck-cut/

If that is true then this would the Dolphins history. Got this from the Jets MB.

In 2000, they gave up a seventh-round pick for Jim Druckenmiller.

In 2001, they coughed up a 2002 sixth-rounder and a conditional seventh-rounder in 2003, and received in return Cade McNown and a 2002 seventh-rounder.

In 2002, they dealt a 2003 seventh-rounder for Sage Rosenfels.

In 2004, they sent a 2005 second-rounder to the Eagles for A.J. Feeley.

In 2005, they shipped Feeley and a 2006 sixth-rounder to San Diego for Cleo Lemon.

In 2006, they traded a second-rounder to Minnesota for Daunte Culpepper.

In 2006, they sent a sixth-rounder to Detroit, which upgraded to a fifth-rounder, for Joey Harrington.

In 2007, they used a second-rounder on John Beck.

In 2007, they sent a fifth-rounder to Kansas City for Trent Green.

In 2008, they used a second-rounder on Chad Henne.

eaglesalltheway
08-15-2008, 11:39 AM
It very well may happen. They have two young QBs, and Beck hasn't shown much at all. Its obvious that Henne is a Parcells guy, so I wold expect him to have the advantage, that and he was just drafted last year of course. And they will not keep 4 QBs, it is overkill.

Race for the Heisman
08-15-2008, 01:02 PM
That's too bad if it happens. John Beck seems like a pretty good guy and I guy I hoped would do well. That said, it is does come to pass I wouldn't even want him on the Bears considering how poor he supposedly has been.