PDA

View Full Version : DJ Moore

Staubach12
08-06-2008, 02:41 PM
Talk about a versatile player... This guy had six INTs last year, was a solid player at WR, and was a very good KR. So, what's the general consensus on him as a prospect? Will he come out after this year? Where will he go?

smittyjs
08-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Talk about a versatile player... This guy had six INTs last year, was a solid player at WR, and was a very good KR. So, what's the general consensus on him as a prospect? Will he come out after this year? Where will he go?
As a vandy season ticket, this kid is the real deal, 4.4 type of spped, if not faster, can hang with the best WR in the sec, and is a good tackler,IMO if he does leave early this year, he is going between pick 12 and 25.

fenikz
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
I would say it's toss up between him and Pegues for the top CB ins the SEC, but unlike Pegues he looks like he has a future at CB in the NFL, pegues being more of a FS type

StrongSide97
08-06-2008, 04:54 PM
I really like D.J. Moore as a prospect.

Personally, he's better off if he doesn't declare after this season because he can learn more, which will balance out his obvious size discrepancy. Obviously, if he doesn't declare this year, then he'll be competing with Donovan Warren all year long for the top corner(I'm expecting Vontae Davis to declare).