PDA

View Full Version : Karma is a B****

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:22 PM
so me and my ex best friend got in a fight over a girl. the story is that i was "talking" to this girl, and unknown to me she was screwing around with my friend on the side. So i decided to end it with her, i soon find out that she wants to make me jealous by getting between me and my friend. i tell my friend this and basically say "me or her" he chooses her, who he has known for a month. This has been my best friend since 4th grade. So me and him have not spoken since then. When asked why me and him we not friends anymore he started the rumor that i was on cocaine. Which is a complete lie. He is also looking for a job right now cause he just got out of college, and i was going to hook him up with a 65K a year job at a bank which my other best friend would be his boss. Needless to say the job offer is no longer there for him. Now he has lost 2 of his best friends, and 4 other close friends. A 65K a year job a bunch of his friends. He also lost his other job now, and is now currently unemployed. both of his credit cards are maxed out because of this girl, he is living in his mother basement. Now comes to today, he just totaled his car and is now in the hospital, and has no insurance, due to lack of funds. So my question is karma truly a b**** or am i getting too much pleasure out of my ex best friends misery?

iowatreat54
08-08-2008, 05:26 PM
absolutely fantastic story...I laughed at him up until the hospital part, cuz I'm not that big of a d'bag...but it does certainly seem like karma struck, plus the fact that he is a complete moron for all above said decisions

fenikz
08-08-2008, 05:26 PM
wow dude you're a dick

eaglesfan_45
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
damn lol, Karma is indeed a B****. Holy Crap, that is funny.

BRAVEHEART
08-08-2008, 05:28 PM
Bad on both sides.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
like i miss him as a friend but there is no way i can ever take him back, cause he royally screwed me over, but at the same time i feel bad for him

TheBuffaloBills
08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Thats rough....... Now here is the big question......

Was it worth it for him..... Is the girl THAT good now.....

Is he still with her?

And for you, do you feel bad for him?

TheBuffaloBills
08-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Thats rough....... Now here is the big question......

Was it worth it for him..... Is the girl THAT good now.....

Is he still with her?

And for you, do you feel bad for him?

I was making that post when you posted my last question..... I am not retarted

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:34 PM
she is already sleeping around on him, dont even get me started on the girl,

she was at a bar with him, and there was a bachelor party, so she ended up sleeping with the bachelor of that party, and then slept with my friend. he did not know about it cause he was too drunk to realize it

TheBuffaloBills
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Now here is a question..... Let me make a situation......

Ring Ring... Its your buddy on Line 1

........ Hey.... Arghhh..... Hey man how are you doing.... My back is killing me, ..... Do you just want to forget about everything and come visit me at the hospital..... I am really lonely.....

Your response would be?

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 05:37 PM
wow dude you're a dick
QFT!!!!!1111

kwilk103
08-08-2008, 05:38 PM
bros before hoes

StrongSide97
08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Screw him dude, it's his own fault. He'll learn and he'll eventually come around.

eaglesfan_45
08-08-2008, 05:39 PM
bros before hoes

QFT!!!1!11 Roidrunner's friend learned that the hard way.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:40 PM

........ Hey.... Arghhh..... Hey man how are you doing.... My back is killing me, ..... Do you just want to forget about everything and come visit me at the hospital..... I am really lonely.....

Your response would be?

id tell him to piss off, cause he had his chance to prove his friendship and he failed miserably.

TheBuffaloBills
08-08-2008, 05:43 PM
id tell him to piss off, cause he had his chance to prove his friendship and he failed miserably.

Hmmmm interesting..... But you would still send him a dozen roses to his bed right... I mean you dont hate him that much to completely not send him any roses..... Right? Or would you stick to the cheer up Balloons ?

bored of education
08-08-2008, 05:44 PM
what did you call my mother

TheBuffaloBills
08-08-2008, 05:44 PM
If you hate that much, you should send him a text say...

Ha

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:45 PM
id send him nothing bros before hos, he has basically broken every man-law there is.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:46 PM
i was thinking of text messages saying "karma's a bi***"

08-08-2008, 05:48 PM
He's only known this girl for a month .. what an idiot .. ha

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:49 PM
i know, i was shocked when he said her, you could of knocked me down with a feather, i guess it is just a lesson to all of us, bros before hos.

iowatreat54
08-08-2008, 05:49 PM
i was thinking of text messages saying "karma's a bi***"

no need, then you're just being a complete d'bag...he knows he messed up (hopefully) and all those problems are better than you saying "I told you so" like a middle schooler would

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:50 PM
i have not sent it, a part of me wants to but then i realize that, that would be crossing a line, and then Karma would come after me

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:50 PM
the best part is that girl is still calling me like once a week to come and hang out with her.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:53 PM
i never would of guessed a succubus existed till i met this girl.

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 05:53 PM
Pics or it didnt happen

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 05:54 PM
of the succubus or the auto accident?

08-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Pics or it didnt happen

What's the pleasure in making this **** up ? lol .

themaninblack
08-08-2008, 05:58 PM

Your response would be?

Do you try to sound like a less vulgar Borat(not the board member)?

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 05:58 PM
of the succubus or the auto accident?
Succubus. Maybe we can understand why he took her! :P

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 06:00 PM
how do you post a pic, i have never been good at it

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
http://img1.imageshack.us/

upload it there

CJSchneider
08-08-2008, 06:02 PM

Your response would be?

I go to see him. Why, as we have clearly established, "Karma is a *****."

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 06:04 PM
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6849/n129458772730053938208pz4.th.jpg (http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n129458772730053938208pz4.jpg)

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 06:05 PM
she also sucked in the sack, to top it off

themaninblack
08-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Also something similar happened to me recently. Though, unfortunately, the amigo was not seriously injured.

Ex-best friend sounds really ***.

08-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Hard to judge a girl without seeing the body ...

CJSchneider
Is that him and her or you and her?

roidrunner
her, the guy is me, the body is really nothing to write home about, and that is the only pic i have of her

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 06:07 PM
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6849/n129458772730053938208pz4.th.jpg (http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=n129458772730053938208pz4.jpg)
If its her, he made the wrong decision

roidrunner
yea it is her

Yeah, I must second that without a doubt.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 06:08 PM
well i am going out to dinner with my brothers but i will continue this convo when i get back

D-Unit
08-08-2008, 06:11 PM
If you don't like this chick anymore, then you probably wouldn't mind sharing her picture here... right? You've already told us this story, we might as well see some illustration. lol.

Gay Ork Wang
08-08-2008, 06:13 PM
For Dunit!

iworshipbender
08-08-2008, 06:20 PM
God dammit, I hate ***** like this. Your buddy got what deserves for being a ***** and a loser.

That was probably the only ***** he's ever gotten.

jballa838
08-08-2008, 06:25 PM
Bro's before hoes.
or boats and hoes.

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 07:13 PM
he got what he deserved, good riddence is what i think

KCJ58
08-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Karma is indeed a huge *****

bored of education
08-08-2008, 07:42 PM
karma is a virgin!

CJSchneider
08-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Karma is a *****, but pay-back is a mother-******.

Brent
08-08-2008, 10:09 PM
If I were you, I certainly wouldnt bother contacting him. If you did text or tell him "karma is a *****" then that's pretty childish. If he doesnt know that already, you telling him that would not do anything.

Gatz
08-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Both of you are stupid. =|

PackerLegend
08-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Whens she going to pop out a baby from like 1 of these 45 people she is sleeping with....

roidrunner
08-08-2008, 10:34 PM
i never texted him that. i figure let sleep dogs lie. I am beginning to think good riddance. i am also surprised that she has not gotten preg yet. but she is gunning for it. i feel sorry for what ever guy gets stuck with her

BigDawg819
08-08-2008, 11:06 PM
This whole saga is childish and immature.

Punisher
08-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I find it funny we can even converse, or spread this much importance on that girl from that picture.

Borat
08-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Never underestimate the power of the poontang.

badgerbacker
08-09-2008, 12:01 AM
My take on the situation is that you screwed your friend over by giving him the "her or me" ultimatum. You're being kind of a crappy friend by doing that. Unless you were still hung up on the girl you shouldn't have cared or let her get in between you two.

Bosanac01
08-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Well i think if you were this guy's ex-bf you should at least ask him if he's ok. You didnt do everything right in this situation, he liked the girl and what can you do, it's not easy when you say "me or her". Any my opinion is you should call or something to make sure he's alright even if you know he is. It shows good character from you doing something like that. I bet he wont cuss you out or get mad when he hears from you since you're just trying to see if he's ok.

Staubach12
08-09-2008, 01:11 AM
For him, what goes around comes around, moves in and makes him it's *****

Crickett
08-09-2008, 01:22 AM

Your response would be?

My response would be *click*. And just to preface, I lost a friend that I've known since the 7th grade at least once over something as trivial as

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/200123b.jpg <--this

So if anything like what roidrunner described ever happened to me, I would have sympathy or even empathy for that person.

Shane P. Hallam
08-09-2008, 01:41 AM
I go to see him. Why, as we have clearly established, "Karma is a *****."

I think CJ hit it ladies and gentlemen!

duckseason
08-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Based on what you said, you are just as much in the wrong as he is.

When you and a friend find out you're both messing with the same girl, you laugh about it and treat her like the doggy-door she is. There's good times to be had there. She probably has a lot of friends that share similar traits. Embrace those characteristics and use them to your advantage rather than being surprised and disgusted by them and allowing them to shred the relationships you cherish.

Certainly, you wouldn't get all jealous over a girl that couldn't give a crap about either of you. When you get all jealous and fight over her, you both lose. She wins. What makes that girl so special that you'd allow her to come between you and your best friend?

Her or me? Are you serious? Why would you EVER say something like that? If you really wanted her that badly, (I can't imagine why you would anymore than he would) you'd tell her it's you or him. But by telling your best friend it's you or her, you're essentially telling him you've already chosen her over him. Can't you see that? You're trying to make a power play that shouldn't be made, considering the circumstances. She can be with whoever she wants, and so can he. You're jealous and angry about their choices, so you try to play your most powerful card. You're the one that put the friendship up on the craps table; not him.

If I were him, I'd laugh in your face and remind you that we go back to fourth grade and this girl just came along recently and obviously has much less loyalty for either of us than we do for each other, right? RIGHT, my best friend? You are my best friend, correct? K, that's what I thought. Now let's call her up and take turns with the camera. Give her what she asked for and definitely don't let her dictate the fate of our friendship.

If this is the way you guys handle girl problems, prepare yourself for a long history of broken friendships. You'll find that many girls play multiple guys at once or at least jump from one to the other without much time in between. Often times, it's a guy in the same circle as the guy she's with. This happens so often, that you should damn near expect it with every girl you're with. If you can't handle that, you'll find yourself either miserable or without much quantity. You're young. Stop acting like every girl you talk to has mothered your children and proven she deserves your trust. Had she been your wife, this would be a different story. Your friend slips and falls inside your wife, you drop them both.

If I were in your shoes, I'd call him up and apologize and tell him that you wish the whole thing had never happened. Invite him to lunch. There's a valuable lesson to be learned here by both of you. If you guys talk about it, your friendship could possibly come through this stronger than it's ever been, and this type situation would probably never happen again. If you guys had any type of bond to begin with, it's not too late to do this.

08-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Based on what you said, you are just as much in the wrong as he is.

When you and a friend find out you're both messing with the same girl, you laugh about it and treat her like the doggy-door she is. There's good times to be had there. She probably has a lot of friends that share similar traits. Embrace those characteristics and use them to your advantage rather than being surprised and disgusted by them and allowing them to shred the relationships you cherish.

Certainly, you wouldn't get all jealous over a girl that couldn't give a crap about either of you. When you get all jealous and fight over her, you both lose. She wins. What makes that girl so special that you'd allow her to come between you and your best friend?

Her or me? Are you serious? Why would you EVER say something like that? If you really wanted her that badly, (I can't imagine why you would anymore than he would) you'd tell her it's you or him. But by telling your best friend it's you or her, you're essentially telling him you've already chosen her over him. Can't you see that? You're trying to make a power play that shouldn't be made, considering the circumstances. She can be with whoever she wants, and so can he. You're jealous and angry about their choices, so you try to play your most powerful card. You're the one that put the friendship up on the craps table; not him.

If I were him, I'd laugh in your face and remind you that we go back to fourth grade and this girl just came along recently and obviously has much less loyalty for either of us than we do for each other, right? RIGHT, my best friend? You are my best friend, correct? K, that's what I thought. Now let's call her up and take turns with the camera. Give her what she asked for and definitely don't let her dictate the fate of our friendship.

If this is the way you guys handle girl problems, prepare yourself for a long history of broken friendships. You'll find that many girls play multiple guys at once or at least jump from one to the other without much time in between. Often times, it's a guy in the same circle as the guy she's with. This happens so often, that you should damn near expect it with every girl you're with. If you can't handle that, you'll find yourself either miserable or without much quantity. You're young. Stop acting like every girl you talk to has mothered your children and proven she deserves your trust. Had she been your wife, this would be a different story. Your friend slips and falls inside your wife, you drop them both.

If I were in your shoes, I'd call him up and apologize and tell him that you wish the whole thing had never happened. Invite him to lunch. There's a valuable lesson to be learned here by both of you. If you guys talk about it, your friendship could possibly come through this stronger than it's ever been, and this type situation would probably never happen again. If you guys had any type of bond to begin with, it's not too late to do this.

First of all, I'd really like to hire you to be my psychologist. Secondly, roidrunner man up and apologize. No use in losing a best friend over some stupid *****.

duckseason
08-09-2008, 02:24 AM
It's very simple:

When you operate under the assumption that you own the vagina, the vagina ends up owning you.

That's this story in a nutshell.

CJSchneider
08-09-2008, 07:28 AM

This is so true, plus rep.

draftguru151
08-09-2008, 09:24 AM
Stros before hoes.

MetSox17
08-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Just read the initial post, and you can't help but laugh and enjoy his miserable luck. Well, i guess you shouldn't call it luck, seeing as he pretty much set himself up for failure.

People that find it so easy to ditch a friendship of years, over a skanky girl don't deserve your pity after they've been screwed over (as if it were surprising).

yourfavestoner
08-09-2008, 01:17 PM

he made the wrong decision regardless of how she looks.

ALL GIRLS are succubi. the sooner every man learns this, the better. they are all deceivers, none of them have good intentions.

fool should have listened to tom leykis and none of this would have happened. i truly believe that you shouldn't be in a "serious/exclusive" relationship until age twenty-five, as people before that age simply aren't mature enough to handle their emotions. like duckseason said, you can't go along treating every girl that you sleep with like she is the mother of your children.

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2008, 01:22 PM
im just kiddin :P saying the girl is ugly. But hell yea i wouldve left for Diane Kruger

yourfavestoner
08-09-2008, 01:33 PM
and this is kinda off topic, but i wanted to bounce this off your guys' heads and know what you think. it's something that i've been thinking of recently, and i think i've made a huge breakthrough in the female psyche:

i have come to the conclusion that girls, for the most part are complete dope fiends. and when i say dope, i'm talking about dopamine.

for any of you that have lived and seen a party-hard type of lifestyle, you'd probably know that girls love cocaine. and i mean they ******* looooove it. when you do a drug, the drug itself is not what gets you high. drugs cause other, naturally existing chemicals in your body to be released. cocaine triggers a massive dopamine release into your bloodstream and into your brain. it's what gives you that happy, elated, i'm on top of the world feeling.

you know what else causes massive dopamine releases? "love." somebody's affectionate words or actions cause massive amounts of dopamine to be released, essentially making you high. if you've ever been high on cocaine and gone through the phases of puppy love, you'd be amazed at how eerily similar they make you feel. you're elated. you're on top of the world. nothing can get you down. it's the dope coursing through your veins.

it makes too much sense when you really step back and break it down in a scientific, non-romantic way. girls are just addicted to dopamine. that's why they shuttle from guy to guy, looking for "love." in reality, they're just trying to get high.

Bruce
08-09-2008, 01:46 PM
So my question is karma truly a b**** or am i getting too much pleasure out of my ex best friends misery?Both. That **** will come back to you for finding enjoyment in his pain.

Bosanac01
08-09-2008, 01:57 PM
and this is kinda off topic, but i wanted to bounce this off your guys' heads and know what you think. it's something that i've been thinking of recently, and i think i've made a huge breakthrough in the female psyche:

i have come to the conclusion that girls, for the most part are complete dope fiends. and when i say dope, i'm talking about dopamine.

for any of you that have lived and seen a party-hard type of lifestyle, you'd probably know that girls love cocaine. and i mean they ******* looooove it. when you do a drug, the drug itself is not what gets you high. drugs cause other, naturally existing chemicals in your body to be released. cocaine triggers a massive dopamine release into your bloodstream and into your brain. it's what gives you that happy, elated, i'm on top of the world feeling.

you know what else causes massive dopamine releases? "love." somebody's affectionate words or actions cause massive amounts of dopamine to be released, essentially making you high. if you've ever been high on cocaine and gone through the phases of puppy love, you'd be amazed at how eerily similar they make you feel. you're elated. you're on top of the world. nothing can get you down. it's the dope coursing through your veins.

it makes too much sense when you really step back and break it down in a scientific, non-romantic way. girls are just addicted to dopamine. that's why they shuttle from guy to guy, looking for "love." in reality, they're just trying to get high.

I dont know what to say, interesting how you compare the two.

Addict
08-09-2008, 02:06 PM
I got a karma story for you guys. It's about a friend of mine I haven't seen in ages, he was about 17 at the time. We were best friends, sort of, it was a bunch of guys but the two of us were pretty close. So here we go.

He had this gf, nice girl. She wasn't overwhelmingly cute but whatever, she was fun to hang out with and didn't judge him for hanging out with us. Basically, she was a great girl. However, there as this other girl who was sort of interested in him.

In the US, she'd be like the homecoming queen or something, very pretty, very popular, rich parents... whole package. Everything but personality and actually being likable. But regardless, she was interested, and that idiot started to get doubts about his relationship. He'd start asking around if he should just go out with that other girl and leave his girlfriend.

Since he asked us (his friends) too, we told him he was insane for even considering leaving his girlfriend. He asked us not to tell her about this other girl, and since he was our friend, we didn't tell her (bros before hoes and all that). At that point, all of us thouht the story was done with. And for a while, everything seemed to go very well. Then, about three weeks later, out of the blue he comes over to my house and tells me he cheated on his girlfriend with the popular girl.

I cursed at him for about ten minutes, I asked him what the hell he was thinking. He told me he got carried away and that some of the more popular guys in school kept telling him he was crazy not to go for it. So he did. The next day, I had his girlfriend over at my place, in tears. She got dumped and my friend was now dating that other chick.

Long story short: other chick was like a leech, she sucked him completely dry (even got him to waste half his college savings on her) and left him to date someone else. In the time he was with her, he completely alienated himself from the rest of us and completely neglected his schoolwork.

So flash forward to two years later, he's currently taking nightclasses to finish high school, since he got kicked off. His college funds are being poored into his HS diploma, so what he'll do after this I don't really know. He still speaks to a few of my friends on occasion, but as far as I know nobody really hangs out with him anymore. His ex-gf I still talk to and she's dating a really nice guy right now.

So, karma me this: he lost his education, his friends and his girl... yeah, it bites.

yourfavestoner
08-09-2008, 02:09 PM
I got a karma story for you guys. It's about a friend of mine I haven't seen in ages, he was about 17 at the time. We were best friends, sort of, it was a bunch of guys but the two of us were pretty close. So here we go.

He had this gf, nice girl. She wasn't overwhelmingly cute but whatever, she was fun to hang out with and didn't judge him for hanging out with us. Basically, she was a great girl. However, there as this other girl who was sort of interested in him.

In the US, she'd be like the homecoming queen or something, very pretty, very popular, rich parents... whole package. Everything but personality and actually being likable. But regardless, she was interested, and that idiot started to get doubts about his relationship. He'd start asking around if he should just go out with that other girl and leave his girlfriend.

Since he asked us (his friends) too, we told him he was insane for even considering leaving his girlfriend. He asked us not to tell her about this other girl, and since he was our friend, we didn't tell her (bros before hoes and all that). At that point, all of us thouht the story was done with. And for a while, everything seemed to go very well. Then, about three weeks later, out of the blue he comes over to my house and tells me he cheated on his girlfriend with the popular girl.

I cursed at him for about ten minutes, I asked him what the hell he was thinking. He told me he got carried away and that some of the more popular guys in school kept telling him he was crazy not to go for it. So he did. The next day, I had his girlfriend over at my place, in tears. She got dumped and my friend was now dating that other chick.

Long story short: other chick was like a leech, she sucked him completely dry (even got him to waste half his college savings on her) and left him to date someone else. In the time he was with her, he completely alienated himself from the rest of us and completely neglected his schoolwork.

So flash forward to two years later, he's currently taking nightclasses to finish high school, since he got kicked off. His college funds are being poored into his HS diploma, so what he'll do after this I don't really know. He still speaks to a few of my friends on occasion, but as far as I know nobody really hangs out with him anymore. His ex-gf I still talk to and she's dating a really nice guy right now.

So, karma me this: he lost his education, his friends and his girl... yeah, it bites.

his problem was that he got into relationships in the first place. with either girl.

Bosanac01
08-09-2008, 02:11 PM
Well you can say KARMA or you just women make us do some stupid ****.

Addict
08-09-2008, 02:15 PM
his problem was that he got into relationships in the first place. with either girl.

relationships = subscripton to poon

Gay Ork Wang
08-09-2008, 02:17 PM
relationships = subscripton to poon
50% to get screwed, read the the fine print!

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-09-2008, 04:44 PM
The Phrases "Bros Before Hoes" and "Chicks before dicks" are both real and true in every single case. It's just that they turn into eachother as soon as a member of the opposite sex becomes available.

roidrunner
08-09-2008, 09:03 PM
as sad as it is, i do not think i can forgive my friend, call me a bad friend or whatever, but im sorry, bros before hos, he chose the ho and now he is paying for it.

TheBuffaloBills
08-10-2008, 12:23 AM
as sad as it is, i do not think i can forgive my friend, call me a bad friend or whatever, but im sorry, bros before hos, he chose the ho and now he is paying for it.

Is this Cocaine allegation true..... If so how many liters were used when you were around him..... What could have fueled this allegation?

MetSox17
08-10-2008, 03:42 AM

It would be silly to assume that absolutely no one of that age is capable of holding a stable, healthy relationship, so let's not get drastic here. The dude just let materialistic things like popularity and good looks cloud his judgment on what's valuable, when it comes to women. I understand that not a lot of people are looking to settle down at that age, but remaining true to yourself and the person you're sharing your feelings with is not something that would be too much to ask for, in my opinion.

There's not much irony in the end of his story, (save for the fact that he wasted a ton of money on a "rich" girl), seeing as how his end is not directly correlated with his decision to leave the nice girl. Him being miserable though, should be enough satisfaction for the girl who got shafted.

MetSox17
08-10-2008, 03:48 AM

I see where you're going with this, but i can also point out some very obvious flaws in your observation.

The fact that you're taking women that love the party scene and have actually tried cocaine, as your only source of analysis, is enough to render your argument illogical. I like the argument, nonetheless, though. Quite an interesting point of view, and there could very much be some solid evidence behind it.

But, all you would have to say to debunk it would be to show the millions of successful marriages in the country/world. Unless, of course, a person knows how to trigger that dopamine from that same one person, and settles down since she knows she has all the dope she needs. Hmm. I guess i just found another little argument you can make for your thesis.

Canadian_kid16
08-10-2008, 06:39 AM

ALL GIRLS are succubi. the sooner every man learns this, the better. they are all deceivers, none of them have good intentions.

fool should have listened to tom leykis and none of this would have happened. i truly believe that you shouldn't be in a "serious/exclusive" relationship until age twenty-five, as people before that age simply aren't mature enough to handle their emotions. like duckseason said, you can't go along treating every girl that you sleep with like she is the mother of your children.

sadly, I agree with this post, and ti shows how watered down true love and affection has become. It's quite sad to see human emotion play out like this tbh

iworshipbender
08-10-2008, 08:15 AM
It would be silly to assume that absolutely no one of that age is capable of holding a stable, healthy relationship, so let's not get drastic here. The dude just let materialistic things like popularity and good looks cloud his judgment on what's valuable, when it comes to women. I understand that not a lot of people are looking to settle down at that age, but remaining true to yourself and the person you're sharing your feelings with is not something that would be too much to ask for, in my opinion.

There's not much irony in the end of his story, (save for the fact that he wasted a ton of money on a "rich" girl), seeing as how his end is not directly correlated with his decision to leave the nice girl. Him being miserable though, should be enough satisfaction for the girl who got shafted.

The vast majority of relationships for people under 25 fail. Therefore, it would be foolish to even direct any thought or attention to one. There is also no benefit for a man to be in one, because if you've done it right, you can get a steady stream of sex from any number of chicks you want.

Addict
08-10-2008, 08:21 AM
The vast majority of relationships for people under 25 fail. Therefore, it would be foolish to even direct any thought or attention to one. There is also no benefit for a man to be in one, because if you've done it right, you can get a steady stream of sex from any number of chicks you want.

that's the single dumbest thing I've ever read. As a guy who is 21 years of age and currently in year 5 of my relationship with my girlfriend, I think you're just being ignorant. Just because it doesn't work for everyone means it'll never work? Your views are shallow, especially the part where you say 'there is no benefit for a man in one', because you believe men need nothing more than their sexdrive fullfilled? I hope for your sake you haven't grown pubes yet because that's very, very immature.

iworshipbender
08-10-2008, 08:31 AM
that's the single dumbest thing I've ever read. As a guy who is 21 years of age and currently in year 5 of my relationship with my girlfriend, I think you're just being ignorant. Just because it doesn't work for everyone means it'll never work? Your views are shallow, especially the part where you say 'there is no benefit for a man in one', because you believe men need nothing more than their sexdrive fullfilled? I hope for your sake you haven't grown pubes yet because that's very, very immature.

Congratulations, you've been with one girl since you were 16. I applaud you. Did you know someone will win the lottery? Odds are anyone who tries will lose, but hey, there are some people who do win! You just have to keep dumping all of your money on lottery tickets and you could win! The only difference between lottery tickets and relationships is that you could potentially win a ton of money from lottery while relationships will almost always leave you broke.

You tell me, what does being with the same broad since you were 16 provide you that you couldn't have otherwise?

roidrunner
08-10-2008, 09:18 AM
i have never touched the stuff in my life, thats why this came out of left field. i was shocked when i heard this allegation of me using coke.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-10-2008, 11:06 AM

Yup. I'm glad that I realized early on. When you are wrong, the concept of sticking to one girl isn't really wise. Especially with all the nonsense "drama" and aggravation that comes with them.

Borat
08-10-2008, 11:58 AM
i have never touched the stuff in my life, thats why this came out of left field. i was shocked when i heard this allegation of me using coke.

Ugh, I can't stand Coke. I'm a loyal Pepsi man.

Bosanac01
08-10-2008, 12:29 PM

I've met a guy who has been with a girl since he was 17 (now 25). He was completely in love with her. Both graduated HS, had money good jobs. He took her around the world and all. They were going to get married, but then she was like she doesnt know if she wanted to marry him. That really upset him, and blah blah blah they broke up. He told me not to get into a relationship with a girl, just **** them and that's it. He could of have done that but he already had a girl, and missed out on a lot.

CJSchneider
08-10-2008, 01:42 PM
I sowed my oats feverishly by the time I was 20. It was then I met my wife of 12 years in December. What do you get from a long term relationship with a single partner? If I could put it into words, it would just prove that I don't "get it". Not everyone is as lucky as I am, I get that. I hope their choices work out for them as well as mine have for me. I guess I was that "lottery winner."

As far as making amends with your friend RR, I can only assume that I am some several years older then you. I too have "lost" friends; those people who are in our lives for a short amount of time and then wander away without a whisper. I have also lost friends. Young men who are gone for good. I can't think of one who I wouldn't pay a king's ransom to be able to look in the eye one last time and say thank you for a great many things.
Life is to short to destroy a friendship so easily.

My advice, let it go and reach out to your friend.

Bosanac01
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM
I think we should all shut up and listen to CJ, just let him rule this thread. This thread that fell off topic, for the good though.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-10-2008, 03:33 PM
I sowed my oats feverishly by the time I was 20. It was then I met my wife of 12 years in December. What do you get from a long term relationship with a single partner? If I could put it into words, it would just prove that I don't "get it". Not everyone is as lucky as I am, I get that. I hope their choices work out for them as well as mine have for me. I guess I was that "lottery winner."

As far as making amends with your friend RR, I can only assume that I am some several years older then you. I too have "lost" friends; those people who are in our lives for a short amount of time and then wander away without a whisper. I have also lost friends. Young men who are gone for good. I can't think of one who I wouldn't pay a king's ransom to be able to look in the eye one last time and say thank you for a great many things.
Life is to short to destroy a friendship so easily.

My advice, let it go and reach out to your friend.

It's a rare situation though, especially in that HS/College time, that you are going to find someone you can stick with... just because of everything that can happen. HS besides all the BS... there's a good chance that you and your girl will not be going to the same college, so that pretty much ends that. When you are in college, you are basically setting up the future. What you will do, where you will live, kids/no kids, etc. It's very tough to make it go perfectly.

Addict
08-10-2008, 04:10 PM
It's a rare situation though, especially in that HS/College time, that you are going to find someone you can stick with... just because of everything that can happen. HS besides all the BS... there's a good chance that you and your girl will not be going to the same college, so that pretty much ends that. When you are in college, you are basically setting up the future. What you will do, where you will live, kids/no kids, etc. It's very tough to make it go perfectly.

You're right, it's not like it's common or anything. But that's no reason to discard it as silly. It boggles my mind to see people describe relationships as unnecessary and trivial.

roidrunner
08-10-2008, 04:42 PM
women are the cause and solution to all of life's problems.....

Addict
08-10-2008, 04:43 PM
women are the cause and solution to all of life's problems.....

can't live with'em, can't kill'em all.

roidrunner
08-10-2008, 04:43 PM
LMAO. i love it

Borat
08-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Can't live with 'em, and they can't pee standing up.

drowe
08-11-2008, 09:56 AM
roidrunner...no offense, but i think you screwed the pooch on this one.

if it's me...and somebody gives me an ultimatum, i'll choose the side that's NOT giving me an ultimatum 100% of the time.

if my girlfriend told me to choose between my friends and her, i'd choose my friends, because i don't want to be with somebody that wants to choose my friends for me.

if my friend made me choose between my girlfriend and him, i'd choose my girlfriend, because nobody gets to decide how i live my life except me.

anyway, in short, your friend made the wrong choice. but, you're the one that made him choose. and he has reason to be pissed at you.

seriously, friendly advice is always welcome...'hey, just so ya know, that girl is an evil snatch and there's a high probablility that she'll boil your rabbit' is one thing.
but, forcing your friend to choose like that just ain't cool.

btw, rep for anybody that can tell me what movie i referenced there.

Borat
08-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Drowe, you referenced fatal attraction.

drowe
08-11-2008, 10:48 AM
Drowe, you referenced fatal attraction.

yes. you win rep. contest now closed.