PDA

View Full Version : Who's coming out?

L-Train79
08-09-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm trying to get a list of juniors and sophomores that will come out and go to the draft early. I'm trying to change the rosters (by making certain players seniors) in NCAA so I can draft them in Madden. Barring injury who do you think will come out?

Splat
08-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Sophomores can't come out.

Turtlepower
08-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Tom Cruise. Sooner or later he will.

urinemonkey
08-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Sophomores can't come out.

redshirt sophomores can

underscore
08-09-2008, 03:17 PM
redshirt sophomores can

So can true sophomores who went to prep school (LeSean McCoy)

BamaFalcon59
08-09-2008, 03:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tJ09XhaB4E

L-Train79
08-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I should have reworded this thread. Hopefully its not too long before I get people's opinions.

eaglesfan_45
08-09-2008, 04:02 PM
So can true sophomores who went to prep school (LeSean McCoy)

yes, they can LeSean "Shady" McCoy belongs in a WCO where his recieving skills will be put to good use. He is my favorite RB prospect but I doubt he comes out.

Don Vito
08-09-2008, 05:42 PM
I am pretty sure Ole Miss DE Greg Hardy will come out if he has another year like his last two seasons.

Jonny
08-09-2008, 05:58 PM
yes, they can LeSean "Shady" McCoy belongs in a WCO where his recieving skills will be put to good use. He is my favorite RB prospect but I doubt he comes out.

I think he'll come out.

If Kenny Britt has another good year, he'll probably be a first round pick and declare early.

yourfavestoner
08-09-2008, 06:04 PM
For Florida, I'd expect Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes to come out. Tebow will stay.

neko4
08-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Darrius Hayward Bay for Maryland

kwilk103
08-09-2008, 09:40 PM
mccoy will declare

themaninblack
08-10-2008, 12:30 AM
I hope he doesn't but I think Knowshon will declare this year. Thank god for Caleb King.

Shane P. Hallam
08-10-2008, 02:21 AM
For the Buckeyes:

You'll almost definitely see Chris Wells.

If Lawrence Wilson (DE) stays healthy, I think he is a shoe-in to go into the draft as well.

Past that, it will depend on performance. If a WR (Hartline or Small,) somehow have a break-out year, perhaps (especially with Small's work-out numbers). Same with Donald Washington, but they would have to have HUGE years.

BRAVEHEART
08-10-2008, 03:11 AM
Tom Cruise. Sooner or later he will.

:)

Beat me to it.

I'm pretty sure Taylor Mays declares for the draft this year, and Maybe Mark Sanchez and Vidal Hazelton depending on how their seasons go.

yourfavestoner
08-10-2008, 06:23 AM
For the Buckeyes:

If Lawrence Wilson (DE) stays healthy, I think he is a shoe-in to go into the draft as well.

Past that, it will depend on performance. If a WR (Hartline or Small,) somehow have a break-out year, perhaps (especially with Small's work-out numbers). Same with Donald Washington, but they would have to have HUGE years.

Isn't Small supposed to be faster than Teddy Ballgame was?

CLong4Heisman
08-10-2008, 08:12 AM
Michael Crabtree, Percy Harvin, Taylor Mays, Chris Wells,

Sniper
08-10-2008, 09:29 AM
For the Buckeyes:

I sure as **** hope so. Get that tank out of Columbus ASAP.

For Michigan, there will likely be zero early draftees. There's an outside chance that DE Brandon Graham enters if he has a monster year, which is entirely possible. However, I just don't see it happening.

Shane P. Hallam
08-10-2008, 12:07 PM
Isn't Small supposed to be faster than Teddy Ballgame was?

It is possible. Probably about the same, but Small just doesn't have the instincts yet.

BigJohn98
08-10-2008, 12:41 PM
For FSU, possibly:

Everette Brown
Markus White
Preston Parker
Patrick Robinson
Myron Rolle (definitely leaving)
Corey Surrency

yourfavestoner
08-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Is Rolle leaving so he can pursue his career in medicine? Cause he surely doesn't have one playing football ;)

Twister18
08-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Vontae Davis for Illinois.

CashmoneyDrew
08-11-2008, 11:28 PM
Tennessee has a few who could come out early.
Rico McCoy, OLB
Josh McNeil, C (I know centers don't usually come out early but he's really good)
Jacques McClendon, OG
Chris Scott, OT
Dan Williams, DT

Solomon
08-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Rico McCoy, OLB
Josh McNeil, C (I know centers don't usually come out early but he's really good)
Jacques McClendon, OG
Chris Scott, OT
Dan Williams, DT

McNeil is really good, however next year might not be a great time for him to declare early since it's a real good year for centers (Alex Mack, Jon Luigs, Max Unger, Antoine Caldwell if he deosn't project better as a guard). He's my top C for 2010 though.

How about that Vols O-Line though? Along with seniors Antony Parker and Ramon Foster I think that they and the Sooners have on paper the two best lines in the nation.

eaglesalltheway
08-12-2008, 06:55 AM
Rico McCoy, OLB
Jacques McClendon, OG
Chris Scott, OT
Dan Williams, DT

Interior O-linemen usually don't declare early, but McNeil is a monster. I don't know much about McClendon, Scott, or Williams, but McCoy I could defintiely see.

jnew76
08-13-2008, 03:12 AM
I cannot remember the last Missouri player to leave early, but I think Jeremy Maclin is about 40% likely to come out this year as a RS-Soph if he stays healthy and improves his route running. Sean Witherspoon (Junior) could also leave early if he has a monster year. Neither are locks though.

ALD
08-13-2008, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkuVRaqPJo

CashmoneyDrew
08-14-2008, 12:38 AM
McNeil is really good, however next year might not be a great time for him to declare early since it's a real good year for centers (Alex Mack, Jon Luigs, Max Unger, Antoine Caldwell if he deosn't project better as a guard). He's my top C for 2010 though.

How about that Vols O-Line though? Along with seniors Antony Parker and Ramon Foster I think that they and the Sooners have on paper the two best lines in the nation.

Definitely. The Vols have an excellnt line. It'll be hard for them to produce like they did last year again (only 4 sacks allowed over 14 games!), but it should definitely be the strength of the team.

Interior O-linemen usually don't declare early, but McNeil is a monster. I don't know much about McClendon, Scott, or Williams, but McCoy I could defintiely see.

If you watch the vols any this year keep an eye on Dan Williams. I feel he's very underrated. He's a better prospect than Bolden IMO even though he doesn't have his size.