PDA

View Full Version : Bryant McKinnie May Face Suspension?

Splat
08-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Bryant McKinnie: Faces Four-Game Suspension (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rotowire-ryantcinnieacesouram&prov=rotowire&type=fantasy)

Update: McKinnie is likely to be suspended four regular season games due to his role in a brawl outside a Miami nightclub in February, Sirius NFL Radio reports. “I don’t know about that,” McKinnie told the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Recommendation: McKinnie pleaded not guilty to four charges, including felony battery, stemming from his Feb. 24 arrest outside a Miami nightclub. His next hearing in his trial is Sept. 24, so it seemed like the NFL wouldn’t hand down a suspension until his trial was over much later in the fall. If he is suspended, this could impact the Minnesota offense as he’s a key part of the offensive line.

Dr. Gonzo
08-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Four games seems like a little more then he deserves but the Vikings expected this and have been practicing a few different guys at LT. Sucks that he will be without him but maybe this will teach him a lesson.

Splat
08-14-2008, 04:39 PM
Its not set in stone as of yet maybe it will get cut to two games?

CC.SD
08-14-2008, 04:40 PM
WTF somebody's getting suspended on a team that doesn't play the Chargers???

bored of education
Well, I am not picking Adrian Peterson. maybe I'll pick him up off waivers afte the 3rd week.

BeerBaron
He's not the greatest pass blocker in the world but he and Hutch are bulldozers on that left side....

Hurts the Vikes a little but like Gonzo said, its not something unexpected