PDA

View Full Version : Maybe

SimonRath
03-01-2007, 02:03 PM
dude the Lions traded with Denver::

Detroit gets: Tatum Bell, George Foster, late round pick
Denver gets: Dre Bly

and the lions are probably gonna sign Kevin Curtis WR

Now the Lions dont need Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, or Calvin Johnson..

Now that the Lions dont need any elite prospects do you think the Falcons have a better chance to trade with the Lions????

slightlyaraiderfan
03-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Trading up that up to #2 will cost you sooo much, you'll be giving up picks that can fill holes.

I suggest you stop dreaming about Calvin. =\

d34ng3l021
03-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Trading up that up to #2 will cost you sooo much, you'll be giving up picks that can fill holes.

If only some Falcon fans could reailze this...but noooo...

SimonRath
03-01-2007, 02:26 PM
I know it probably wont happen but i though i might throw it out and see a bunch of Falcon fans drool over getting CJ

d34ng3l021
03-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Well I agree that the chances of Detroit trading down are higher, and that we could possibly trade up, but I just dont want it to happen.

flrybranch
03-01-2007, 03:30 PM

Hey I dream about hitting the Lotto all the time, I can dream about getting CJ21 too.

Prob have a better chance of hitting the Lotto though....

Shiver
03-01-2007, 03:36 PM

If only some Falcon fans could reailze this...but noooo...

Every year there is some hometown player the fan-base is OBSESSED with. Last year it was Greg Blue. The year before was David Pollack. It's just this year, Calvin Johnson is such a top flight prospect, the homer factor has quadrupled.