PDA

View Full Version : Need a replacement... (FF Money League)

Shane P. Hallam
08-22-2008, 11:44 AM
I posted awhile back about this league. Got a few responses, went with farfromforgotten but he had to bail due to personal issues. Anyway, another member of the league is being pretty crappy and not responding to me. I'm about ready to kick him out.

The league is $50. It is on Yahoo and there are 12 teams. The winner gets roughly $380 with second getting $120 or so and it bubbles down from there (we have 3rd getting money back, 4th getting a bit, and a few weekly prizes as well. So, you'll likely get at least SOME money back).

Scoring is fairly standard with .5 PPR. QB WR WR RB RB RB/WR TE K D. It is a keeper league. You can keep 0-3 players a year and have to give up a pick two rounds ahead of their draft stock to keep them (FAs are kept for a 12th rounder).

The team you would be taking over isn't tremendous, but it def. has some solid keepers. You could keep:

Michael Turner for a 5th, Brandon Jacobs for a 6th, Jerricho Cotchery for a 10th, Calvin Johnson for a 3rd, Kellen Winslow for a 4th, Tony Scheffler for a 12th.

Those are the best options for this squad. The two teams that made it last year both had crappy keepers and good drafts. Your team def. has three legit keepers, so it may be worth an investment.

If you are interested, reply. You'd have to send me the $50 check ASAP and set your keepers ASAP as well. I'll PM you once you reply if I'm interested in having you.

Shane P. Hallam
08-22-2008, 09:59 PM
Bump :( Anyone at all?

Rob S
08-22-2008, 10:00 PM
i am thinking it over JB.

Shane P. Hallam
08-23-2008, 06:29 PM
i am thinking it over JB.

Let me know Rob.

We draft August 31st in the evening.

Shane P. Hallam
08-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Final last ditch effort. We def. have a spot open.

princefielder28
08-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I may do it if the spot is open....i could have an answer for you by tonight/tomorrow morning

Shane P. Hallam
08-26-2008, 01:24 PM
Spot is open, definitely PF. Let me know pf. As long as you can send a check out once you decide and can set your keepers, you are good to go.

Just PM me and let me know either way. I'll give you the info then.

I'll still be looking while I wait for your answer, so the spot can't be 100% guaranteed until I hear from you, but it's a good bet.

princefielder28
08-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Spot is open, definitely PF. Let me know pf. As long as you can send a check out once you decide and can set your keepers, you are good to go.

Just PM me and let me know either way. I'll give you the info then.

I'll still be looking while I wait for your answer, so the spot can't be 100% guaranteed until I hear from you, but it's a good bet.

ahh you know what I'll take that spot; I was gonna make a decision after work, but i'll go forth and take the spot