PDA

View Full Version : Bengals v. Colts

PalmerToCJ
08-26-2008, 10:46 PM
Rudi and TJ expected to play.

Carson and Chad out.

We all know what to expect out of the final preseason game... Absolute boredom, mostly due to the Colts not playing any starters.

Don't think Jeanty is going to play but him, Odom and Chad are all well on pace (from what I've read) to be ready for Baltimore.

Haven't heard anything on Chinny, Caldwell or Sims for how long they'll be out.

themaninblack
08-26-2008, 11:35 PM
I just really want the season to start ASAP.

PalmerToCJ
08-26-2008, 11:39 PM
After this preseason I'm not so sure... lol.

Ugh, I have no idea what to expect. I can honestly say nothing will surprise me.

themaninblack
08-26-2008, 11:57 PM
I'm hopeful but ya we could have a big debacle on our hands.

BengalMedic
08-28-2008, 10:00 AM
Been out of the loop for the past 10 days, but keeping track. Not looking forward to this game tonight at all. All I can say is, PLEASE NO INJURIES !!!

Bengalsrocket
08-28-2008, 05:53 PM
The shame thing is, we've been spending our last 3 preseason games aiming to evaluate instead of win. And we'll more than likely do that again tonight. So I have no idea how the regular season is going to go. Will Carson get back into a groove as soon as Marvin makes it his goal to win instead of evaluate? And same can be said about that defense too.

In any matter, I'd like to see Chris Perry and Jerome Simpson have good games tonight offensively. And defensively I'd like to see corners step it up. Other than that, please god no injuries.

themaninblack
08-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Looked like Simpson may have suffered an injury. No word yet.

It BETTER not be serious!

Bengalsrocket
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Looked like a finger injury, hopefully just jammed it or something - it was only contacted by the ball.

Also, does anyone get the feeling Ryan Fitzpatrick may be worth some trade value soon? He's looked like a stud all preseason.

PalmerToCJ
08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
I had to work so I only have the boxscore to go off of but it seems pretty clear at this point we have a QB controversy.

I'm going to give Carson the edge based on experience. I'm thinking my user name may need to be changed to FitzpatrickToHolt.

themaninblack
08-28-2008, 08:29 PM
Haha^

Seriously though, Eric Henderson has looked pretty good tonight. I really hope they don't cut this kid.

PalmerToCJ
08-28-2008, 08:31 PM
From what little I've seen Henderson looks like a monster (against 7th string but hey, I'll take it).

Also looks like Ahmad is back in the middle...

themaninblack
08-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Bout fricken time with Ahmad. Another player I hope gets a chance down the road.

Good to see Jeanty getting some reps, too.