PDA

View Full Version : The New Reggie Nelson Thread

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I closed the last thread, so we don't have so many different threads on him.

Since we're so passionate, yet so divided on the topic, I decided to do my part to convince you guys visually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zw7nxl4qa4&mode=related&search=

http://postpix.palmbeachpost.com/images/photos/100044/2006/09/30/gallery/1519351.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2006-09/25668268.jpg

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/photo/2006-09/25190967.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/newsletters_junk/nelsongamesaver6.jpg

D-Unit
http://rattlergator.typepad.com/rattlergator/images/reggie_nelson_v_alabama_courtesy_gainesv.jpg

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/photo/2006/0928/ncf_u_nelson_275.jpg

http://www.thegooley.com/image/thumb/250-250/1002691.jpg

http://postpix.palmbeachpost.com/images/photos/100044/2006/09/30/gallery/1519335.jpg

D-Unit
http://www.gatorgallery.com/albums/album136/060329_football_14_TCasey.jpg

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun41/1165126690.jpg

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun40/1164502983.jpg

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun39/1162683489.jpg

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 04:26 PM
http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun38/1162093838.jpg

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun35/1158473231.jpg

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/images/sun34/1157257406.jpg

bigbluedefense
03-01-2007, 04:27 PM
You gotta love D-Unit's enthusiasm. Its refreshing.

Poet3334
03-01-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm on board, not because of D-Unit's pimping. I truly believe that he would be a game changer in our defense. A true cover safety. Okay, D-Unit's pimping helped too.

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM
You gotta love D-Unit's enthusiasm. Its refreshing.
ha ha! that's what I'm all about baby! :D

mtmock
03-01-2007, 05:29 PM
I'm convinced!!!! whats his vertical! :)

Ward
03-01-2007, 06:03 PM
I remain unconvinced, show me the clip of him being the one guy who could have caught Ginn in the NC game on the kick return, then blowing the angle. Ginn didn't burn him, Nelson screwed up.

Poet3334
03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
I remain unconvinced, show me the clip of him being the one guy who could have caught Ginn in the NC game on the kick return, then blowing the angle. Ginn didn't burn him, Nelson screwed up.

You're going to say no based on one play?

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
You asked for the clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1FPSVBTF1E

There is no bad angle taken. You tell me what he should've done. Tell us where Nelson "screwed up". In fact, when Ginn jukes to his left heading into the pile, Nelson doesn't even flinch. No wasted movement. He sits in the middle waiting for Ginn to make his cut and once he does Nelson is right in front of him... and if not for the CLEAR HOLD on him, there might've been a different ending. Watch the whole clip. Ginn had the blocker in front of him (which Nelson would've been dumb to go straight through) and the same blocker pulled Nelson's jersey while he was in pursuit. Can't blame the play on Nelson is what I'm sayin'.

pocketaces
03-01-2007, 06:34 PM
id be happy with nelson. beats a certain c.b. with 5.2 speed you were pimping a few weeks ago. lol

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 06:53 PM
id be happy with nelson. beats a certain c.b. with 5.2 speed you were pimping a few weeks ago. lol
Mark my words Daymeion Hughes will be very effective in the NFL. It was 4.72 to be exact. People ratted all over Elvis Dumervil after he ran in the combine... and he fell far. Even though he was a sack artist in college people said he's too slow for the NFL... 8.5 sacks in his rookie year? Not bad, eh? You can't throw out consistent college production just because a guy has a disappointing 40. Hughes has been consistent and my money is on him being a good get for some team.

But this thread is about Reggie Nelson baby!!!

TNewFan41
03-01-2007, 07:09 PM
You better believe it is. Reggie Nelson BABY!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gatorgallery.com/albums/album136/060329_football_14_TCasey.jpg

Look at that vert NIG**!!!!!!

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/24/241584.jpg

Macarthur
03-01-2007, 07:51 PM
I have been a fan of Merriweather, but I have to say that clip is impressive.

He really does cover a lot of ground. That's exactly what we need.

M.O.T.H.
03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Mark my words Daymeion Hughes will be very effective in the NFL. It was 4.72 to be exact. People ratted all over Elvis Dumervil after he ran in the combine... and he fell far. Even though he was a sack artist in college people said he's too slow for the NFL... 8.5 sacks in his rookie year? Not bad, eh? You can't throw out consistent college production just because a guy has a disappointing 40. Hughes has been consistent and my money is on him being a good get for some team.

But this thread is about Reggie Nelson baby!!!

I think Hughes is going to make a heck of a cover 2 corner.

Go Cowboys
03-01-2007, 08:29 PM
I am not onboard. I think he is a great player, and will be amazing, but I don't know that he is worth it. He isn't that great of a player to make our D so much better like TNEWM and D-Unit are trying to confince. Well D-Unit and TNEWM jumping on the coatails. I just dont think he is a player who would gell well with our Defesne

The Unseen
03-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Poor Cowboys fans.

The Jaguars will take Reggie Nelson if they have the chance.

Sorry...although I do enjoy the pics.

bigmac076
03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Poor Cowboys fans.

please do.

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Poor Cowboys fans.

http://kukai.free.fr/radiopwhy/1_everly%20brothers.jpg

There's a pic for ya!

Go Cowboys
03-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Poor Cowboys fans.

I hope you guys do

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I am not onboard. I think he is a great player, and will be amazing, but I don't know that he is worth it. He isn't that great of a player to make our D so much better like TNEWM and D-Unit are trying to confince. Well D-Unit and TNEWM jumping on the coatails. I just dont think he is a player who would gell well with our Defesne
You used the words "great player" and "amazing", yet say he's not worth it? Maybe you mean to say he's not that great and won't be amazing so he's not worth it. That makes more sense.

Can you be more clear about why you think he won't "gel"? I'm interested.

I'm really not trying to convince anyone. I do enjoy making sure my stance is clear and putting forth the logic behind my point of view. Part of the reason why I created this thread is to draw the line between who thinks Nelson fills our need versus who doesn't. It's all in fun.

Go Cowboys
03-01-2007, 08:49 PM
You used the words "great player" and "amazing", yet say he's not worth it? Maybe you mean to say he's not that great and won't be amazing so he's not worth it. That makes more sense.

Can you be more clear about why you think he won't "gel"? I'm interested.

I'm really not trying to convince anyone. I do enjoy making sure my stance is clear and putting forth the logic behind my point of view. Part of the reason why I created this thread is to draw the line between who thinks Nelson fills our need versus who doesn't. It's all in fun.

No I mean Amazing and Great...He is a great player and will be a stud I am not disputing that. I do not think he should be picked by us because we do not have a spot for him. He is not the saftey we need, he is more of a in the Box type guy, he can make plays in coverage, but I think he turns out a lot like Roy Williams. Hard Hitter who can make plays, but just is not what guy we need.
The reason I do not think he will gel is because of that same reason, he is more of the same type of guy as Roy. If he came out Next year and was sitting there when we picked I would be for it because he had another year of expeirence(He doesn't have very much) and could then work on his coverage.

Edit: I am not saying I would not welcome him to the team(which he probley will be because guys I don't think will always end up here) because I think he could be taught coverage. I just think that investing another first round pick in another developemental guy (Like Carp last year who didn't play much because he got beat out by a Guy everyone was writing off like Ellis)

D-Unit
03-01-2007, 08:51 PM
No I mean Amazing and Great...He is a great player and will be a stud I am not disputing that. I do not think he should be picked by us because we do not have a spot for him. He is not the saftey we need, he is more of a in the Box type guy, he can make plays in coverage, but I think he turns out a lot like Roy Williams. Hard Hitter who can make plays, but just is not what guy we need.
The reason I do not think he will gel is because of that same reason, he is more of the same type of guy as Roy. If he came out Next year and was sitting there when we picked I would be for it because he had another year of expeirence(He doesn't have very much) and could then work on his coverage.
Nelson is the #1 coverage safety in the draft. I disagree with your evaluation of him.

M.O.T.H.
03-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Nelson is the #1 coverage safety in the draft. I disagree with your evaluation of him.

That's not necessarily fact just opinion, many would have Meriweather there. I honestly like Meriweather's cover skills better than Nelson's and he covers more ground. That being said, I'd be happy with either. Kind of like my position last season... If we took Bobby... I'd be happy... If we took Manny... I'd be happy.

JDRaymond
03-01-2007, 09:44 PM
this guy is pretty good but so is merriweather its a toss up for me

LSUALUM99
03-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Merriweather, Griffin, Nelson are all the same to me. I think picking any one of them with #22 is an ok idea, just not a GREAT idea.

mtmock
03-01-2007, 10:13 PM
what would be great?

LSUALUM99
03-02-2007, 12:34 AM
A Great idea to me is to trade down if you're picking one of the Safeties because I just don't think the difference between any of them is that much.

Or a Great idea is to pick CB at #1 and Eric Weddle at #3.

Macarthur
03-02-2007, 10:44 AM
A Great idea to me is to trade down if you're picking one of the Safeties because I just don't think the difference between any of them is that much.

Or a Great idea is to pick CB at #1 and Eric Weddle at #3.

I think that's a great point. If you are sitting at 22 and Nelson, Merriweather & Griffin are sitting there and you want safety, trade down because there's not a huge difference in the 3.

FinChase
03-02-2007, 01:24 PM
In his scouting report on Nelson, Scott mentions that there are serious intelligence concerns. Does anyone know anything about that?

D-Unit
03-02-2007, 02:28 PM
In his scouting report on Nelson, Scott mentions that there are serious intelligence concerns. Does anyone know anything about that?
Maybe related to him having to go through the Junior College route.

D-Unit
03-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I think that's a great point. If you are sitting at 22 and Nelson, Merriweather & Griffin are sitting there and you want safety, trade down because there's not a huge difference in the 3.
That's where there I have to disagree completely. There is a huge difference in coverage ability. Nelson is on another level. Griffin may very well be the better wrap up tackler and I noticed that he is excellent in pursuit towards the line of scrimmage. However, Nelson flys through the air like a hawk. That's his domain!

Macarthur
03-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Are you saying there's a huge difference in Nelson versus both Merriweather & Griffin or just Griffin?

Everything I've read says Nelson and Merriweather are basically 2a & 2b behind Landry.

D-Unit
03-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Are you saying there's a huge difference in Nelson versus both Merriweather & Griffin or just Griffin?

Everything I've read says Nelson and Merriweather are basically 2a & 2b behind Landry.
I think there is a significant difference in ballhawking ability. In other areas of the game I wouldn't disagree that they are similar.

Guys, cross Merriweather off the list... Ireland has repeatedly been outspoken in the organization's stance and desire to draft high character players. Consider Merriweather a pipe dream.

Staubach12
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
If Nelson does fall to us, I'd love to have him. I simply don't think he'll be there. If he is, I'd love the pick, though.

D-Unit
03-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Well damnit! Nelson ran the 40 once in a time of 4.35 seconds. He had a 35-inch vertical jump, a 10-foot-6 long jump, ran 4.15 in the short shuttle and 6.70 in the three-cone drill.

Hope he last to 22 now. :(

TNewFan41
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
I just asked you if you think he fall fall to us in antoher thread. Damnit! is right. Oh well, now all we can do is pray.

D-Unit
03-07-2007, 09:13 PM
I just asked you if you think he fall fall to us in antoher thread. Damnit! is right. Oh well, now all we can do is pray.
Didn't you say, "Do we even want him now?" After the combine #s he put up? LOL!

BX
03-07-2007, 10:11 PM
If we happen to lose out on getting Nelson, I'd really like to see Meriweather in the second, even if he does have character concerns. He's exactly what the doctor has ordered.

thule
03-07-2007, 10:40 PM
If we happen to lose out on getting Nelson, I'd really like to see Meriweather in the second, even if he does have character concerns. He's exactly what the doctor has ordered.

Highly unlikely he is there at pick 54

TNewFan41
03-08-2007, 05:48 AM
Didn't you say, "Do we even want him now?" After the combine #s he put up? LOL!

Just pondering the question because of an average 40, but no, even if he ran a 4,8 40 I would still want him. He is the next ed reed baby.

bigbluedefense
03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Posted on February 28th:

Thats exactly why I think the combine is overrated. If you watch the film, Reggie Nelson is faster in pads than Laron Landry, even though Landry had a faster time. For whatever reason, he ran a slower 40, but he's still very fast.

The 40 is tricky, some guys have great form out of the stance and pull faster 40s than they should. Nelson didn't have great form out of the gate, and thats why his 40 was a little slow. But thats not football. You never line up like that on a football field. I think he's gonna make alot of people regret passing him up.

Another name Im real big on is Eric Weddle. Weddle is everything you look for in a player. Smart, dedicated, studies film, a leader, will do anything for the team, productive, etc. Id love to have him on my team. And he's not as slow as everyone thought. I think Landry, Nelson and Weddle will all be studs if put in the proper systems. Id love to have either 3, and you can't really go wrong with any of them.

But if Nelson slips, I think the Giants would take him. We desperately need help at the safety position, and with the linebackers putting up unimpressive combines, I think Reese wouldn't sacrifice grade over need in this case. Considering safety is arguably just as big of a need as linebacker, I can see the Giants taking Nelson in the 1st with the 20th pick if he's available.

Don't say I didn't tell ya so!

*pats own back*

bigmac076
03-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Just pondering the question because of an average 40, but no, even if he ran a 4,8 40 I would still want him. He is the next ed reed baby.
Is that your final answer?

D-Unit
03-08-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm gonna go on record and say that Reggie Nelson will not be available for us at 22. ...and trust me, the truth hurts.

bigbluedefense
03-08-2007, 01:56 PM
I'm gonna go on record and say that Reggie Nelson will not be available for us at 22. ...and trust me, the truth hurts.

Im hoping he'll be availabe at 20. Like you said, theres gonna be a few that love when he's drafted, and alot more who will be disappointed. I hope Reggie doesn't leave me at the altar like Bobby Carpenter did.... =(

(yes, I was a huge Bobby Carpenter fan before last year's draft, and I wanted the Giants to get him)

D-Unit
03-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Im hoping he'll be availabe at 20. Like you said, theres gonna be a few that love when he's drafted, and alot more who will be disappointed. I hope Reggie doesn't leave me at the altar like Bobby Carpenter did.... =(

(yes, I was a huge Bobby Carpenter fan before last year's draft, and I wanted the Giants to get him)
Time for me to get siked up about the other options. Who will my #2 guy be.... Hmmmm.......

bigbluedefense
03-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Time for me to get siked up about the other options. Who will my #2 guy be.... Hmmmm.......

Chris Houston?

Justin Blaylock?

Anthony Gonzalez?

dc4life
03-08-2007, 03:00 PM
If no Reggie Nelson at 22, go for Justin Blalock? I'd rather have Watkins play over Merriweather.

thule
03-08-2007, 03:01 PM

Anthony Spencer?

It should be Marcus McCauley :P

D-Unit
03-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Chris Houston?

Justin Blaylock?

Anthony Gonzalez?
Nah... More like Levi Brown, Jarvis Moss, Charles Johnson, Michael Griffin...

In all honesty, I would like to move up to secure Nelson. This is a year that we can afford do it as the majority of our holes are filled.

Paul
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
If Nelson isn't there I say trade down pick one of the other 2nd tier S and extra pick. I still don't buy CB as a need at all. Samething for DE/OLB, I'm not going to argue the whole Carp to ILB thing here. HES OUR OLB!!

Or Plan B, our 1st and a 3rd to move up a few spots for Nelson.

Plan C, Patrick Willis maybe :).

TNewFan41
03-08-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't really buy CB as a need either.

REGGIE NELSON!!!

bigmac076
03-08-2007, 03:17 PM
or we could go BPA with each pick.

TNewFan41
03-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Sounds good.

LonghornsLegend
03-09-2007, 12:00 AM
i have merriweather rated as a higher cover safety then nelson, and would prefer merriweather, because he contrast more with roy, and seems like he would be a better fit for us....

also i dont think nelson will be there, but i love merriweather and how he fits in, and i think he has better hands and cover skills then nelson

LonghornsLegend
03-09-2007, 01:44 AM
not only that, maybe i just considered it a foregone conclusion that he would be long gone by then, could go as soon as #10, and im sure there are a few teams who would surprise and take him before he fell to us, so i think it be a long shot if he was even still there...

jags may look there, but they also may go WR

thule
03-09-2007, 04:46 AM
not only that, maybe i just considered it a foregone conclusion that he would be long gone by then, could go as soon as #10, and im sure there are a few teams who would surprise and take him before he fell to us, so i think it be a long shot if he was even still there...

jags may look there, but they also may go WR

How about making sense when you post. Pick 11 and pick 8 look to be the high S chances of landing. You say top 10 then you say jags...how about having some logic when you post...don't say one thing and then contradict it with another.

The Unseen
03-09-2007, 05:51 AM
Deon Grant signs with the Seahawks.

I can't see us NOT drafting Reggie now unless he goes early.

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Deon Grant signs with the Seahawks.

I can't see us NOT drafting Reggie now unless he goes early.
Say hello to Teddy Ginn!

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Why would you say that?

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Why would you say that?
Do you see who I'm talking too?

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 03:23 PM
RE-GGIE! RE-GGIE! How am I lookin' guys? :D

The Unseen
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Say hello to Teddy Ginn!

Taking a trip to Egypt? Because I think you're in DE-NILE.

Paul
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
The Erasor = Bob Sanders

Atleats I think thats his nickname.

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Taking a trip to Egypt? Because I think you're in DE-NILE.
Well that's a knee slapper! Hardy har har...

Stop worrying about us... You guys will draft him... I know it... But still, if you don't... I will laugh until I cry and my stomach hurts!

Wish you had my sig???? ;)

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 03:30 PM
The Erasor = Bob Sanders

Oh oh! Someone call the nickname police! LOL! How many Tanks are there? How about The Truth? Anyhow... I didn't make up the nickname...

The Unseen
03-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Well that's a knee slapper! Hardy har har...

Stop worrying about us... You guys will draft him... I know it... But still, if you don't... I will laugh until I cry and my stomach hurts!

Wish you had my sig???? ;)

Nah, I'll be reppin' MJD for awhile, although I can't deny (heh) that's a pretty sweet sig.

I think I'll cry if we pass on Reggie Nelson, too...just without the laughing part.

Paul
03-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Oh oh! Someone call the nickname police! LOL! How many Tanks are there? How about The Truth? Anyhow... I didn't make up the nickname...

Hey Nicknames are sacred . What if I registered as D-Unit1. Would you like that huh! Would You!?

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 04:40 PM
Put a border on the sig, D-Unit.

bigmac076
03-09-2007, 05:02 PM
The Erasor = Bob Sanders

why is it spelled erasor? isn't it eraser?

I looked up "erasor" and heres what I found

ERASOR: The Estimate of Risk of Adolescent Sexual Offense Recidivism

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
I was about to say that, it is ERASER, not erasor, lol.

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 05:40 PM
I was about to say that, it is ERASER, not erasor, lol.
I didn't make the sig... but I didn't realize that either. haha.

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Who made it?

LSUALUM99
03-09-2007, 06:56 PM
or we could go BPA with each pick.

Sounds good.

So, TNEW, if CB is the BPA then we should draft it right?

That's what people mean by go CB in round ONE because that's where the Value is.

Saying 'Value' means they are the best player available at that time.

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Correct, I just don't really want a CB because we already have one of the best, and a great #2. Plus if Nelson is there, he will be much better value.

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Not looking good....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 07:31 PM
That article doesn't work.

D-Unit
03-09-2007, 07:53 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-nelson030707&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

TNewFan41
03-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Oh, I have already seen that.

How bout a move up to 16, and give the packers Julius?

I will freakin laugh in The Unseen's face so hard I might have a heart attack.

sweetness34
03-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Holy crap, you have a neg 3 rep?

Vince Lombardi
03-09-2007, 08:00 PM
How bout a move up to 16, and give the packers Julius?

How about not.

LonghornsLegend
03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
How about making sense when you post. Pick 11 and pick 8 look to be the high S chances of landing. You say top 10 then you say jags...how about having some logic when you post...don't say one thing and then contradict it with another.

you probably should of read better before you felt the need to criticize in a thread where these type of comments are not even needed, its a team thread, so chill for one...

two, i said nelson could go as early as 10 to falcons, and then i said

and im sure there are a few teams who would surprise and take him before he fell to us, so i think it be a long shot if he was even still there...

ok you understand that part right? then i followed up by saying i felt the jags would take him if he was still around at their pick, which last time i checked, was in between #10 and our pick....

now whats contradicting about that? move around with these idiotic post that probably make you feel better, its a thread for discussion, opinions and questions, ive made myself clear and i dont know why you couldnt understand yourself

dc4life
03-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Just a few things I've heard on other cowboy forums. First of all it seems that Jerry is content with Watkins at FS and wants to give him a legit chance. He thinks the FS spot can be worked out within the organization and perhaps signing a vet later just for insurance. (This scenario could be a smoke screen)

Also I wouldn't mind with drafting a corner because Anthony Henry is 31-32 years of age right now, and hes been having some hampering injuries probably due to age. So the way I see it is, you can draft a corner and make him play nickle this year (Aaron Glenn might not return) or you can move Henry back to free safety and make the rookie play corner. But we don't have to select a Cb with our first pick of the first round. I'm just saying its probably wise to draft one in the 2nd or 3rd atleast.

D-Unit
03-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Just a few things I've heard on other cowboy forums. First of all it seems that Jerry is content with Watkins at FS and wants to give him a legit chance. He thinks the FS spot can be worked out within the organization and perhaps signing a vet later just for insurance. (This scenario could be a smoke screen)

Also I wouldn't mind with drafting a corner because Anthony Henry is 31-32 years of age right now, and hes been having some hampering injuries probably due to age. So the way I see it is, you can draft a corner and make him play nickle this year (Aaron Glenn might not return) or you can move Henry back to free safety and make the rookie play corner. But we don't have to select a Cb with our first pick of the first round. I'm just saying its probably wise to draft one in the 2nd or 3rd atleast.
I calling Jerry's BS now. Spread it Jerry, spread it! As long as nobody else has a hunch that we want a FS, it's all good.

dc4life
03-10-2007, 05:05 PM
I calling Jerry's BS now. Spread it Jerry, spread it! As long as nobody else has a hunch that we want a FS, it's all good.

I hope its a smoke screen cause i'd love to have Nelson.

Paul
03-10-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm still a proponent of trading up for Nelson. Like y'all said we don't have that many holes, just some depth issues.

hugepunch
03-11-2007, 09:09 AM
why do you guys think you have a legitimate shot at taking reggie nelson? if he falls to the jags there going to take him. if the jags dont the giants will.

TNewFan41
03-11-2007, 09:55 AM
No the giants won't your LB needs are way higher than FS. And the jags will take Ted Ginn, mark it down.

That is why we have a chance at reggie nelson.

Poet3334
03-11-2007, 03:12 PM
No the giants won't your LB needs are way higher than FS. And the jags will take Ted Ginn, mark it down.

That is why we have a chance at reggie nelson.

Ted Ginn needs to be able to workout first. I have a feeling he's gonna slip.

mtmock
03-11-2007, 08:01 PM
if thats true its a good draft strategy :)