PDA

View Full Version : SuperKevin's small school spotlight

SuperKevin
09-03-2008, 07:17 PM
I'm going to use this thread to bring attention to small school players throughout the college season. Feel free to discuss.

9/3/08- Tommy Breaux WR Towson
10/28/08- Jerry Seymour RB Glenville State
10/29/08- Andrew Berry CB Harvard

SuperKevin
09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Tommy Breaux WR Towson
6'8" 210 lbs
4.37 40 yard dash last clocked 2 years ago at Blinn JC in Texas

A true rarity in football with the speed and hands to stick at WR and avoid a transition to TE at the next level. Also plays PF for the Towson basketball team. Tough player with the ability to hang onto the ball after the hit. Has a talented FCS quarterback in Sean Schaeffer leading the offense so he should be able to put up decent numbers. Should be an intriguing red zone threat in the next level and is worth a late round look in the 2009 NFL Draft.

Bruce Banner
09-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Tommy Breaux WR Towson
6'8" 210 lbs

Damn. That's LeBron ****. Well.....40 pounds lighter.

skinzzfan25
09-03-2008, 07:29 PM
I THINK I've seen Breaux play basketball in high school.

Anyway, he does have potential.

CashmoneyDrew
09-03-2008, 09:53 PM
6'8?!?!?! Holy Moses.

skinzzfan25
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
6'8?!?!?! Holy Moses.

Actually he's probably pushin 6'9"

His towson profile has him listed at 6'9" 200 lbs. Now THAT could be a redzone target.

D-Unit
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
One day there will receivers with the size/athleticism/strength of Dwight Howard. He'd be my dream red zone target.

SuperKevin
09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
One day there will receivers with the size/athleticism/strength of Dwight Howard. He'd be my dream red zone target.

Josh Chichester at Louisville is close.

D-Unit
09-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Josh Chichester at Louisville is close.
What 6'1 CB will out jump Dwight for the football? No one.

Only reason it will never happen with a truly talent big man is because basketball pays waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.

But hey, what's Shawn Bradley doing these days?:rolleyes:

Bruce Banner
09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
What 6'1 CB will out jump Dwight for the football? No one.

What could you do?

Continue to penalize Howard (decking his ass or holding him) until they attempt to run it or something?

megansett56BC
09-04-2008, 10:31 AM
how well does this guy run routes? I imagine that it's not that easy at 6'9" to make a crisp cut.

DeathbyStat
09-04-2008, 11:46 AM
Tommy Breaux WR Towson
6'8" 210 lbs

A true rarity in football with the speed and hands to stick at WR and avoid a transition to TE at the next level. Also plays PF for the Towson basketball team. Tough player with the ability to hang onto the ball after the hit. Has a talented FCS quarterback in Sean Schaeffer leading the offense so he should be able to put up decent numbers. Should be an intriguing red zone threat in the next level and is worth a late round look in the 2009 NFL Draft.

Wow can he actually catch the ball?

Brent
09-04-2008, 04:32 PM
What could you do?
go for the knees or just deal with it.

Brent
09-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Rhett Bomar ftw

no really though, I used to attend SHSU so I like to see them do well.

jared
09-04-2008, 05:03 PM
A pair from North Dakota State with legit NFL potential:

RB/FB Tyler Roehl - 5'10", 230, 4.59
WR Kole Heckendorf - 6'2", 189, 4.44

Roehl is more of a household name after he destroyed Minnesota last season (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GNk8EDKFCw)
but Heckendorf has very good speed and is super productive for one of the best FCS teams in the nation.

BamaFalcon59
09-04-2008, 05:16 PM
A couple of small schoolers I like are Brandon Ore (West Liberty), Reggie Arnold (Arkansas State), and Darren Banks (West Liberty).

yo123
09-04-2008, 05:24 PM
Wow can he actually catch the ball?

Well obviously he's extremely raw. He has 15 catches in 2 seasons. Did a little googling and found out he played some hoops also.

BamaFalcon59
09-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Check these stats...

http://cdsdraft.com/profile.php?id=2199

And punt returns.

neko4
09-04-2008, 05:38 PM
A couple of small schoolers I like are Brandon Ore (West Liberty), Reggie Arnold (Arkansas State), and Darren Banks (West Liberty).
This must be a huge year for West Liberty

I want to learn more about some of these small school QBs like Nathan Brown (Cen. Ark.), Chris Pizzoti (Harvard), Mike Reilly (Cen. Was.), and Chris Reisert (Ohio Dom.)
If anyone has seen them play, please give me some info. Ive heard Brown is a Favre type

BamaFalcon59
09-04-2008, 05:50 PM
I believe Arkansas State's QB is Corey Leonard, Central Arkansas' QB is Nathan Brown.

neko4
09-04-2008, 06:03 PM
My mistake, i meant cen arkansas

Bigburt63
09-04-2008, 06:12 PM
This must be a huge year for West Liberty

I want to learn more about some of these small school QBs like Nathan Brown (Cen. Ark.), Chris Pizzoti (Harvard), Mike Reilly (Cen. Was.), and Chris Reisert (Ohio Dom.)
If anyone has seen them play, please give me some info. Ive heard Brown is a Favre type

I played against Pizzoti in HS, he was tall with a decent arm and pretty good accuracy. he ripped through our secondary, i know he is a 5th year this year, havent really followed him since HS

summond822
09-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Tommy Breaux WR Towson
6'8" 210 lbs

If he actually lives up to those numbers then he's going to be an interesting person to watch come draft time. If he went to a bigger college I'm sure that we'd be talking about him as a first round pick and probably one of the top WR's in the nation.

Do you happen to know why he's at a small school instead of a D-1 college? Did he begin playing football late or something?

SuperKevin
09-04-2008, 07:12 PM
If he actually lives up to those numbers then he's going to be an interesting person to watch come draft time. If he went to a bigger college I'm sure that we'd be talking about him as a first round pick and probably one of the top WR's in the nation.

Do you happen to know why he's at a small school instead of a D-1 college? Did he begin playing football late or something?

Went the JUCO route out of high school. Not sure why though

I'd Rape Sacramone
09-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Don't sleep on Jackie Bates.. like I've said many times b4. 5'9 , 185 lbs out of Hampton and runs a consistent low 4.3 high 4.2 40. Should have housed a pick in his last game but dropped the ball ... dumb fuk ... but yea .. he should be a day 1 pick outta Hampton.

Babylon
09-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Don't sleep on Jackie Bates.. like I've said many times b4. 5'9 , 185 lbs out of Hampton and runs a consistent low 4.3 high 4.2 40. Should have housed a pick in his last game but dropped the ball ... dumb fuk ... but yea .. he should be a day 1 pick outta Hampton.

What's the over and under on how long you last with that handle? You obviously dont have any daughters.

CaliPanthers420
09-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Ramses Barden WR from Cal Poly, CA. 6'6 228lbs

Was considered a 5th or 6th round pick last year if he came out. Had a pretty good game against San Diego St. last weekend where he caught 7 passes for 161 yards and 1 TD.

I only live a few miles from Cal Poly and plan on going to a few of his games this year. I want to see if he can get seperation from DB's, his Change of direction and his ability to make defenders miss. I was reading an article about him, where it said he joined the track team this year to help improve his 40 time, so will see if he has improved come combine time.

SuperKevin
09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Ramses Barden WR from Cal Poly, CA. 6'6 228lbs

Was considered a 5th or 6th round pick last year if he came out. Had a pretty good game against San Diego St. last weekend where he caught 7 passes for 161 yards and 1 TD.

I only live a few miles from Cal Poly and plan on going to a few of his games this year. I want to see if he can get seperation from DB's, his Change of direction and his ability to make defenders miss. I was reading an article about him, where it said he joined the track team this year to help improve his 40 time, so will see if he has improved come combine time.

He's probably more of a WR/TE tweener as he's rumored to only have 4.6

Race for the Heisman
09-05-2008, 09:55 PM

I'd think a 4.6 would be fine at that size, wide receiver or not.

SuperKevin
09-05-2008, 10:18 PM
I'd think a 4.6 would be fine at that size, wide receiver or not.

He also has serious knee questions. He reminds me a lot of Delanie Walker who was a big physical WR in college who got moved to pass catching TE

CaliPanthers420
09-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Yea, Ive heard he had some knee problems which will hurt his stock some.

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 12:53 AM
I forgot I had planned on doing this. Here's an update

Jerry Seymour
RB
Glenville State
5'5"
215 lbs

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper906/stills/52u8qml6.png

Played 2 years at Central Michigan where he ran for 2401 yards and 13 TDs. Was kicked off the team following his sophomore year for a variety of issues. Spent 7 months in prison over two seperate stints between 2005-2007 for lying to a jury and attempted assault with a dangerous weapon. Was charged with 2nd degree murder but the charges didn't stick.

Transferred to Division 2 Glenville State in 2007 and rushed for a school record 1714 yards and 15 TDs as a junior. Has really burst onto the stage as a senior having eclipsed the 200 yard mark 4 times already this season including a 349 yard outing two weeks ago. He already has 1799 yards and 15 TDs through 9 games this year.

Seymour started his career as a scat back in a spread offense but has since grown into his body and has developed a more punishing style of running. He has been described as being more quick than fast with rumored 40 yard times around 4.5 flat. Is rarely utilized in the passing game due to the run heavy offense he plays in at Glenville State but Seymour did exhibit soft hands while at Central Michigan, catching 47 passes his sophomore year. He's unlikely to be drafted due to his age(23) and extensive legal troubles but I can guarantee he will be brought into training camp as a priority UDFA come spring time, especially with the emergence of small running backs like Darren Sproles and Maurice Jones Drew.

giantsfan
10-29-2008, 01:09 AM
How tough is he as a runner, with that bulk and low center of gravity I'd imagine he's very tough to get off his feet.

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 01:10 AM
How tough is he as a runner, with that bulk and low center of gravity I'd imagine he's very tough to get off his feet.

He started his career as a smaller shiftier scat back weighing around 190 lbs but has since bulked up. He still has a lot of the moves but he's now a lot harder to bring down and comfortable running between the tackles.

Solomon
10-29-2008, 01:23 AM

My favourite small school WR/TE tweener is Elon junior wideout Terrell Hudgins. 69 catches for 1027 yards and 8 TDs as a freshman. 117 catches for 1474 yards and 18 TDs as a soph. On pace for 93 catches and 1231 yards and 11 TDs this year. He played QB in high school so he has alot of room to get polished for the professional level. 6-3, 235 pounder reportedly runs anywhere from a 4.53 to a 4.70 40. The closer he can get that number to 4.50 the more his stock will rise. The next Marques Colston?

giantsfan
10-29-2008, 02:33 AM
He started his career as a smaller shiftier scat back weighing around 190 lbs but has since bulked up. He still has a lot of the moves but he's now a lot harder to bring down and comfortable running between the tackles.

A couple more questions, what round is he projected to go in and did he do any pass blocking before changing schools?

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 07:16 AM
A couple more questions, what round is he projected to go in and did he do any pass blocking before changing schools?

He's likely a priority UDFA but there is a chance that a team will take him late in the draft.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you about his pass blocking. He rarely is asked to do it anymore.

Ozzy
10-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Had list to make, because what exactly is a small school. Well I consider it a school either not usually good at football or a school outside of the major conferences. Nonetheless, here are a few standouts, sure ideally it would be of totally no name schools but then again how is one supposed to watch them play when they are not on television. Quite a mystery.

David Johnson SR QB Tulsa: Flat out great prospect, could be the Joe Flacco of this years draft. Has a real big time arm, an honestly I am shocked how a player with his skills sat behind Paul Smith for so long. He is better than Smith was as a prospect because he has a bigger arm and is physically bigger as well. He is not a system QB either like others, he can make NFL throws.

Kinsmon Lancaster SR QB Louisiana Monroe: Real sleeper, is a quick athlete that is a major project but he has potential. Could sneak on a team possibly. However a position change is most likely for him.

Erique Dozier SR LB Bowling Green: Real fast linebacker, should be a great sleeper pick in the NFL draft, runs well and can make plays behind the line of scrimmage.

Diyral Briggs SR DE Bowling Green: Real big time prospect, outstanding pass rusher and with a good combine he could be a 1st day selection.

Quentin Cotton SR OLB East Carolina: Love him as a outside linebacker, hits hard, runs fast and tackles well in space. However I believe he had a season ending injury this year, regardless if he comes back 100% from that, he could be a special player.

Robert Henson SR ILB TCU: Has played ever since he was a freshman, moves really well on the field is quick and has been consistent. Is worth a long look come draft time.

Colin Kaepernick SOPH QB Nevada: Pretty common name by now, very tall QB with good athletic ability and a raw but talented throwing arm. Is a major project but could develop into something special down the line.

Charles Clay SOPH FB Tulsa: What he can do catching the ball out of the backfield is ridiculous, just because he can do that he will get a look in the NFL when he is a senior. Only FB that comes close to that kind of receiving ability is Stanley Havili.

Christopher Owens SR CB San Jose State: Good looking CB, not great but could be a late round pick, was opposite Lowry last season and at times looked much more athletic and quick than he did. Not as good of ball skills but he reacts very well.

Southern Mississippi has a long of talented players, then again listening them someone would say they are not a "small" school because they are good at football. So I will not bring them up, but I think most know who they are already..

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 09:33 AM
Had list to make, because what exactly is a small school. Well I consider it a school either not usually good at football or a school outside of the major conferences. Nonetheless, here are a few standouts, sure ideally it would be of totally no name schools but then again how is one supposed to watch them play when they are not on television. Quite a mystery.

David Johnson SR QB Tulsa: Flat out great prospect, could be the Joe Flacco of this years draft. Has a real big time arm, an honestly I am shocked how a player with his skills sat behind Paul Smith for so long. He is better than Smith was as a prospect because he has a bigger arm and is physically bigger as well. He is not a system QB either like others, he can make NFL throws.

Kinsmon Lancaster SR QB Louisiana Monroe: Real sleeper, is a quick athlete that is a major project but he has potential. Could sneak on a team possibly. However a position change is most likely for him.

Erique Dozier SR LB Bowling Green: Real fast linebacker, should be a great sleeper pick in the NFL draft, runs well and can make plays behind the line of scrimmage.

Diyral Briggs SR DE Bowling Green: Real big time prospect, outstanding pass rusher and with a good combine he could be a 1st day selection.

Quentin Cotton SR OLB East Carolina: Love him as a outside linebacker, hits hard, runs fast and tackles well in space. However I believe he had a season ending injury this year, regardless if he comes back 100% from that, he could be a special player.

Robert Henson SR ILB TCU: Has played ever since he was a freshman, moves really well on the field is quick and has been consistent. Is worth a long look come draft time.

Colin Kaepernick SOPH QB Nevada: Pretty common name by now, very tall QB with good athletic ability and a raw but talented throwing arm. Is a major project but could develop into something special down the line.

Charles Clay SOPH FB Tulsa: What he can do catching the ball out of the backfield is ridiculous, just because he can do that he will get a look in the NFL when he is a senior. Only FB that comes close to that kind of receiving ability is Stanley Havili.

Christopher Owens SR CB San Jose State: Good looking CB, not great but could be a late round pick, was opposite Lowry last season and at times looked much more athletic and quick than he did. Not as good of ball skills but he reacts very well.

Southern Mississippi has a long of talented players, then again listening them someone would say they are not a "small" school because they are good at football. So I will not bring them up, but I think most know who they are already..

While I agree most people lump Non-BCS teams into the small school bracket, I for one don't because recent years have shown that the gap between the Big 6 conferences and the other FBS conferences is closing.

That's not a bad list of prospects. I don't agree on some of your assesments but a lot of the players a really to early to tell on.

Ozzy
10-29-2008, 09:38 AM
That's not a bad list of prospects. I don't agree on some of your assesments but a lot of the players a really to early to tell on.Share your thoughts on what you do not agree on. Also if you are aware of a wide variety of prospects, I would love to hear some opinions on many of the players I listed in the weekly prospect standouts thread. Sadly, rarely do people say anything about the players I list, either because they have not seen them play or they do not really pay that close attention to college prospects in general.

Brent
10-29-2008, 09:42 AM
Lots of QB talent in the Southland conference, every team seems to throw the ball the whole time.

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 09:49 AM
Share your thoughts on what you do not agree on. Also if you are aware of a wide variety of prospects, I would love to hear some opinions on many of the players I listed in the weekly prospect standouts thread. Sadly, rarely do people say anything about the players I list, either because they have not seen them play or they do not really pay that close attention to college prospects in general.

In all honesty I don't think David Johnson is anything even remotely special at QB. That's just me. He plays in a gimmick offense and it took him until his senior year before he made any kind of impact. I think he'll get a UDFA look but if Paul Smith, who was a much more accurate and polished passer, can't stick in the league then Johnson won't either.

I like Kinsmon Lancaster as a UDFA project WR for a team willing to stash him on the practice squad. He's shown tremendous athletic ability and vision. LA-Lafayette's running QB Michael Desmoreaux is in a similar situation(except rumors have it that one AFC team has been scouting him heavily).

In all honesty i don't know much about the Bowling Green players but so I won't really comment on that.

I really like Quentin Cotton. Without his presence that ECU team has gone from BCS buster to barely a bowl worthy team. He's likely a late round look or priority UDFA though.

Charles Clay is a good player and is likely an H-back in the NFL similar to former Tulsa player Garrett Mills.

Race for the Heisman
10-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Jarron Gilbert - San Jose State
Mike Bryan - Tulsa

jnew76
10-29-2008, 04:18 PM

That's funny, for some reason out of all your posts I don't remember you mentioning him.

giantsfan
10-29-2008, 05:34 PM
He's likely a priority UDFA but there is a chance that a team will take him late in the draft.

In all honesty I couldn't tell you about his pass blocking. He rarely is asked to do it anymore.

Most College RBs need a lot of work on their pass blocking, I was just curious how much experience he had at it. Between my facination with thick running backs who are almost dwarves and our looming loss of one of our trio, probably ward, I'd like to see the gmen bring the kid in, maybe stash him on our PS if he can't earn a spot on special teams while we polish his pass blocking and work on his patience and vision.

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Andrew Berry

http://media.thecrimson.com/9-24-2007/pic-500-1205584.jpg

CB
Harvard
6'1"
175 lbs

2008 Stats
32 tackles 2 INTs 6 PBU

Preseason All American and Draddy Finalist

Probably an ideal candidate for a cover 2 team as he lacks the bulk and timed speed to really be a starting man coverage corner. Has excellent hands but rarely has passes thrown in his direction. Extremely intelligent player who has experience playing quarterback which helps him jump routes. Likely a late round/priority UDFA at this point but could move up if he shows an improvement in his timed speed.

thenewfeature06
10-29-2008, 05:44 PM
andrew berry went to my school.. and to come out as a top prospect for a small school is something tthat would never be expected

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 05:45 PM
andrew berry went to my school.. and to come out as a top prospect for a small school is something tthat would never be expected

While he may not be a top prospect he's a draftable player with a real shot at sticking in the league. I'm assuming you went to Bel Air.

thenewfeature06
10-29-2008, 05:46 PM
While he may not be a top prospect he's a draftable player with a real shot at sticking in the league. I'm assuming you went to Bel Air.

yeah i did watch it kramer

SuperKevin
10-29-2008, 05:47 PM
yeah i did watch it kramer

kramer????

thenewfeature06
02-15-2009, 10:17 AM
creeper* my bad

SeanTaylorRIP
02-15-2009, 10:20 AM
If you have Colin there you need MARKO!!!

batsandgats
02-15-2009, 04:52 PM
Nate Kmic from Mount Union Ncaa All time leading rusher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhFTcvHC4H0) Only player in NCAA history to run over 8,000 yards
"Nate Kmic reminds me of Mike Hart a bit with a slightly better burst and top-end speed. He fights for yards like a junk yard dog and has good vision. If Kmic gets a good block; he can hide behind the lineman, make that first cut and burst through the hole and beat the first level of the defense real well. He also has good vision to take angles to get the most out of his runs."

I have no clue how this guy fell through the cracks, he should have been playing at a division 1 school. Granted i dont think he wouldve gotten all the records he did, he still wouldve had a productive college career.

neko4
02-15-2009, 04:53 PM
Nate Kmic Ncaa All time leading rusher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhFTcvHC4H0) Only player in NCAA history to run over 8,000 yards
Danny Woodhead's cousin?

batsandgats
02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
hah no, not woodhead's cousin. Danny Woodhead is smaller than Kmic and couldve went to Nebraska but i think they either wanted to give him a partial scholarship or to walk on and earn it, and he said screw it he wanted to go to somwhere he was wanted. Kmic has great agility but not the crazy agility Woodhead had, Woodhead is more similiar to Sproles. Kmic is a little bigger and built more solid and can take more of a pounding throughout a season. Kmic could be like a Kevin Faulk type player. Danny Woodhead got close to the 8,000 yard mark but didnt make it to it. The verdict is still out on Woodhead, he injured his knee in training camp, so we have yet to see what he can do at a pro level. I think he can still make a contribution but im worried about woodhead's knee.
Kmic would be a great pick up and i think he could be the better pro player.

lordquas
02-16-2009, 09:02 AM
my school actually played Hartwick, so I got to see Jason Boltus play.
Big dude who put up ridiculous stats at a D3 level.
Hes smooth when he throws and has a nice deep ball.
BUT i mean.......NFL!!?!? nooooo wayyyyyy
way way way way way too much overhype for this guy

David Johnson, Rudy Carpenter, John Parker Wilson, even Willie Tuitama are all wayyyyyy out of Boltuss league.

maybe hes better than Sean Glennon, but thats it.

batsandgats
02-16-2009, 10:55 AM
I haven't seen Boltus play but from what ive read, he has potential just like any other quarterback that is getting drafted. He might wind up just a career backup but thats pretty good for a D3 guy, because there are plenty of D1 guys who wind up backups struggling to make a starting role.

All i know is Nate Kmic has was it takes, and definetly could be put into a Kevin Faulk type role in the NFL. I think the RB transition will definetly be easier than a QB. With qb i dont think its that hard to read a d3 defense and beat the coverage. With running back like Nate Kmic, where he is basically the whole offense and teams are stacking 8 sometimes 9 in the box (thats why when they DID pass they could burn defenses) to try and stop him and he still gets yards, thats good. That will transition to the NFL.

Jerheme Urban is a from D3 school and plays as the 3rd receiver for the Cardinals and does a pretty good job. If they didnt have 2 pro bowlers starting i think he would be good enough to be the number 2 receiver. In fact thats where most of his stats came from. "When his famous teammates Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin missed games here or there last year, Urban filled in well, catching 22 passes and two scores" I dont recall either of those players being out for that long.

London Fletcher also played D3

The point is, talent slips through the cracks all the time and very talented players wind up at small schools, not saying theres a ton of d3 kids that can play NFL, but im sure there are a few. Even more at division 2 or division 1aa or fcs whatever its called. I mean the NFL searches through the colleges for talent and gets it wrong all the time, either finding a guy thats no good or some late round guy or udfa coming out of nowhere to play well. Thats just looking for college talent, i know there are 119 division 1a teams, not sure how many other schools, but they dont scout them that hard.

Do you know how much harder it is to scout High School? thats a crapload of more players to choose from and a way higher chance of getting things wrong.

Fresno State Fan
02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Bobby Abare LB from Yale
http://graphics.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2008/11/18/1226987511_3174/539w.jpg

Everette Pedescleaux 3-4 DE from Northern Iowa
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/niwa/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1364343.jpeg

Joel Bell RT from Furman
http://purpleaxe.typepad.com/the_paladin_walk/images/2007/06/18/joel_bell.jpg

Raphael Nguti RT from Albany
http://www.northeastconference.org/images/fball/2008/12/18/nguti-ua.jpg

Ben Widmyer QB from Wofford
http://athletics.wofford.edu/images/2008/9/20/rp_primary_BenWidmyer-USC.jpg

PACKmanN
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Kevin have you seen anything from Brock Stickler?