PDA

View Full Version : Angelo Crowell

TheBuffaloBills
09-05-2008, 10:07 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/05/no-surgery-yet-for-crowell/#comments

So the Bills put him on IR, but he might not need the surgery. There has to be another side to the story. The guy is in his prime right now. He might be released. This is sad very sad.

Thoughts?

SMoore
09-05-2008, 10:39 PM
That's one confusing situation. Really interested to see what happens.

d34ng3l021
09-05-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh wow. He was a complete stud last year.

09-05-2008, 11:37 PM
Well, I know this story won't go away. More to come on this for sure lol.

The Great Jonathan Vilma
09-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Finally, an actual story worth following. To bad it won't get near the attention of some of the bigger name boring issues.

MetSox17
09-06-2008, 10:36 AM
Wow, talk about getting shafted.

TimD
09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Wow I'm interested to see what happens.

Menardo75
09-06-2008, 02:06 PM
Yeah hope for you guys he stays he had a great year last year.

gonzo1105
09-07-2008, 12:13 AM
Angelo Crowell will not play again in a Bills uniform. He is a FA after the season and he is on IR. The reason why the Bills put him on IR despite a 2-4 week period is not that difficult if you know the full story. Crowell has been hampered by this injury for awhile and made him miss most of training camp but Crowell made no signs that he was gonna go get surgery and was going to play this season. Then 3 days before Crowell is supposed to play, he and he alone decides that he is going to get the surgery. The Bills FO found this to be a ME first situation where he put himself in front of the team. The reason why the FO thought this way was because he let no one know. The Bills have prided themselve on team first player and Crowell obviously showed that Me was before the team. He is done in Buffalo and the Bills screwed him over pretty bad in his contract year.

yo123
09-07-2008, 12:51 AM
Angelo Crowell will not play again in a Bills uniform. He is a FA after the season and he is on IR. The reason why the Bills put him on IR despite a 2-4 week period is not that difficult if you know the full story. Crowell has been hampered by this injury for awhile and made him miss most of training camp but Crowell made no signs that he was gonna go get surgery and was going to play this season. Then 3 days before Crowell is supposed to play, he and he alone decides that he is going to get the surgery. The Bills FO found this to be a ME first situation where he put himself in front of the team. The reason why the FO thought this way was because he let no one know. The Bills have prided themselve on team first player and Crowell obviously showed that Me was before the team. He is done in Buffalo and the Bills screwed him over pretty bad in his contract year.

They can talk about being team first all they want, but you don't just let one of your best players walk if your expecting to compete.

brat316
09-07-2008, 01:09 AM
What if he was trying to put the team first. Get the surgery don't tell anyone be back on the field in a month, and no one knows. Dumb move should have decided earlier to take surgery.

yo123
09-07-2008, 01:40 AM
What if he was trying to put the team first. Get the surgery don't tell anyone be back on the field in a month, and no one knows. Dumb move should have decided earlier to take surgery.

Good point +rep.

Matthew Jones
09-07-2008, 02:28 AM
This sucks to hear. I met Angelo at training camp this year and he was a great guy. Hopefully next year I'll get to see him in a Patriots uniform!

TheBuffaloBills
09-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Hopefully next year I'll get to see him in a Patriots uniform!

Dont even say that. That disgusts me.

brat316
09-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Good point +rep.

stop + repping me