PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Bryant

SeanTaylorRIP
03-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Anyone else wanna sign him? He is a mad talent with his size and strength and would be our #1 reciever, sure he has character issues but guys like that being aroudn Ray and McNair won't act up. He is one of my favorite WR prospects coming out of college ever and was really good last year.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
I don't wanna sign him, IMO Clayton is better and D Will will be, and with Mason staying why waste the money.

Bohleive
03-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Anyone else wanna sign him? He is a mad talent with his size and strength and would be our #1 reciever, sure he has character issues but guys like that being aroudn Ray and McNair won't act up. He is one of my favorite WR prospects coming out of college ever and was really good last year.

I don't see him beating out Mason or Clayton, maybe not DWill either, especially if he makes the jump I'm hoping for.

EdReedUnstoppable
03-01-2007, 06:59 PM
I agree with BO, he would be a 3rd or 4th guy behind D Will and Clayton and maybe even behind Mase so it would be a waste with the money he'll ask for.

niel89
03-01-2007, 06:59 PM
he is good but we dont have a real need a wr. we have clayton, Dwil, mason. then we also have heap for recieving help. he probably would be to much for what we would get for him.

oh yeah we still have clarence moore! you know he is 6'6"? he must be good. he should be our #1 WR

EdReedUnstoppable
03-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah thats another thing Bryant isn't 6'6 so why waste money on him. :)

niel89
03-01-2007, 07:04 PM
why have less when you can have MOORE?

dcarey20
03-01-2007, 08:20 PM
no way. i'd take clayton over him in a heartbeat. he's not only a better player but he's twice the person that bryant is. mason is still here, and we all seem to think that d-will is our future #2. bryant would just set d-will and clayton back, which i don't wanna do. the kind of receiver that we need is a tall guy who is a good possession receiver and can be a threat in the redzone.(a marcus robinson type, or what we were hoping for with clarence moore)

ChefMike
03-01-2007, 08:34 PM
You must be joking ?????? He is a marginal player at best... I would take Michael Westbrook out of retirement over him !!!!!!!!!!

BigDawg819
03-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Bryant has shown flashes but has had issues in the past and if Mike Nolan doesn't want him I think we should heed our former DC's writing on the wall as it were. Besides I think this will be the year of Devard Darling, dammit as long as he is on the roster I will have faith in him. He has to do something, right?

Troj2man
03-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Antonio Bryant is one of those guys that make you shake your head. He seems to have everything needed to be a #1 WR, he just can't put them all together. His attitude doesn't help him much either.

ccB
03-02-2007, 09:35 AM
I dont htink we should go after him but if we did hed be the #2 guy after Clayton. He is better than Mason at this point in Mason's career and hes way better than Demetrius right now.

BigDawg819
03-02-2007, 10:08 AM
If we were to go after any receiver out there personally I'd like to see it be Drew Bennett. He's a clutch receiver who is always on the ball and knows field position and will get the key first downs. Plus think of a 4 wide formation with him and DWill on the ends and Mason and Clayton patrolling the middle of the field.......my God it could be the start of a passing attack! :D