PDA

View Full Version : I Did Your Mock. . . .Twice

Philliez01
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
http://www.mymockdraft.com/2490/Review.aspx

Some general comments was that the 2nd Round was HIGHLY rushed so I overlooked some things obviously. I'm already telling you that I want explanation to why something is off so that I can better it the next time around. My original concept had no QBs going until 8 but I had to scrap it as it got weird as it rolled on. I am not a fan of this one but I wanted to test some things out like Ross, Olsen, etc.

bored of education
03-01-2007, 09:10 PM
nice kc draft yo would be nice to have jarrett, rice or meachem

Caddy
03-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Good Buc draft

KCJ58
03-01-2007, 09:23 PM
love the first round rams pick hate the 2nd round i dont like bradley

Philliez01
03-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Why don't you like Bradley? I would think that he would be ideal as a SAM for St. Louis (alongside Witherspoon) as he isn't great in coverage but is such an elite tackler. I would've thought he fits perfectly in STL.

yodabear
03-01-2007, 09:28 PM
love the first round rams pick hate the 2nd round i dont like bradley

On the contrary, I hate the first pick and the second one is alright. I don't like Anderson. IF OKOYE IS THERE AT 13, THE ST. LOUIS RAMS WILL TAKE HIM!

Chucky
03-01-2007, 09:29 PM
very solid bucs draft

Philliez01
03-01-2007, 09:30 PM
I know I was considering Okoye heavily but isn't he more of a UT than a NT right now? Granted, he would still help out the pass-rush heavily. I'll consider it next time.

yodabear
03-01-2007, 09:34 PM
I know I was considering Okoye heavily but isn't he more of a UT than a NT right now? Granted, he would still help out the pass-rush heavily. I'll consider it next time.

Well, as horrible as our defense is, I guess any1 could help us, but thanks for not giving us Ginn.

Vikes99ej
03-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Great 1st round pick. Second round pick is all right, but I think I'd take Moses over Woodley.

BiggerFoot
03-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Good picks for the Saints, Revis is a good corner but he did not face any real top talented WRs this year.

PalmerToCJ
03-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Not complaining on the Bengals 1st rounder.

2nd round I really really like Rouse but I'd rather see McCauley as CB is a much more immediate need and McCauley is a very good fit.

Beans
03-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Nice Bucs draft.

art vandelay
03-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Really good...Houston's bust factor really scares me though and I would actually rather have Leon Hall. Good either way though, you picked the two positions that we need to address in the first 2 rounds. Siler in the 2nd is awesome.

Overall: A

comahan
03-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Good first, but im not really a fan of Sears at all, though it is a good pick in the sense that it fills a need.

RaiderNation
03-01-2007, 10:54 PM
very good despription on round 1. kalil in the 2nd. sims was accounced the starting LT a few days ago

T-RICH49
03-01-2007, 11:48 PM
nice kc draft yo would be nice to have jarrett, rice or meachem

also Harrell in the 2nd would also be a good pick

hunterfrench
03-01-2007, 11:48 PM
I would love those picks for the Phins. Sindey in the 2nd would be a dream!

GermanSaint
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
like the first , dislike the second

Im_a_Romosexual
03-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Excellent Mock!!! A++

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2007, 06:36 AM
OK Eagles draft. Not sure on Timmons though and could use a MLB not an OLB. Gaither will not make the transition to MIKE. Take a S or DE in the first and a S or Hunt in the second.

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 03:32 PM
like the first , dislike the second

Why do you dislike the 2nd? I would assume that Justin Durant would be an instant upgrade at OLB and has the capability to be great. He's not a MLB, that's just a MMD error to my knowledge; Durant is a great prospect.

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 04:01 PM
OK Eagles draft. Not sure on Timmons though and could use a MLB not an OLB. Gaither will not make the transition to MIKE. Take a S or DE in the first and a S or Hunt in the second.

Post taken. I do think Gaither could transition into a future MIKE but he should be a very good LB for the Eagles in the near-future. I'm not bumping anyone down quite yet, and the next S that goes off the board is John Wendling. For DE, LaMar Woodley could be a possibility I would assume.

Hunt went to Pittsburgh, so I don't think he could get chosen again but I will consider Michael Johnson.

princefielder28
03-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Nice job with GB; future RB and a number 3 corner

rchrd
03-02-2007, 04:10 PM
I thought I saw Detroit take two DE's but looking solid.

packerpro42
03-02-2007, 04:16 PM
I love the Cal duo for the Packers. Awesome job on their picks.

Slasher28
03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
1-Hall, Revis, Timmons, Houston, or Beason over Willis. We don't need a MLB and we need a coverage OLB.

2-Good pick, could go Everette, Bennet, McCauley, or Tyler if you give us a CB in the first .

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I thought I saw Detroit take two DE's but looking solid.

Oh man, I completely overlooked that; my apologies on that gaffe. I'll fix it next time accordingly, but you do feel that Gaines is worth #2 correct?

BoltHype
03-02-2007, 04:31 PM
love Ginn to the Chargers but doubt he falls that far. Give us Gattis or Ramirez in the 2nd because we need guards as well as Safeties.

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 04:33 PM
1-Hall, Revis, Timmons, Houston, or Beason over Willis. We don't need a MLB and we need a coverage OLB.

2-Good pick, could go Everette, Bennet, McCauley, or Tyler if you give us a CB in the first .

Houston was obviously impossible but I did say that Willis has the capability of playing OLB but I do agree (and mentioned) his coverage was lacking. It's different and Beason would most likely be the best option. I feel Timmons stock has fallen a bit post-Combine and Revis is not a man-to-man CB which is the system that Spags runs for you guys. Hall is possible, definitely.

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 04:36 PM
love Ginn to the Chargers but doubt he falls that far. Give us Gattis or Ramirez in the 2nd because we need guards as well as Safeties.

I think Ginn could fall that far in this year's WR class. It's certainly possible given the questions about him.

Josh Gattis? I don't see that need for San Diego, he is around a late-Round 3 guy in my books (for what it's obviously worth) and is an in-the-box type S in my mind. I think Johnson is better for the team but could Sabby Piscatelli be an option?

Ramirez is possible, will think it over.

BoltHype
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
I think Ginn could fall that far in this year's WR class. It's certainly possible given the questions about him.

Josh Gattis? I don't see that need for San Diego, he is around a late-Round 3 guy in my books (for what it's obviously worth) and is an in-the-box type S in my mind. I think Johnson is better for the team but could Sabby Piscatelli be an option?

Ramirez is possible, will think it over.

gattis had a strong combine showing, has intangibles and has remarkably consistent the past two years. he has like 12 career INTs, I dont see how he is only an in-the-box guy. now Sabby is DEFINITELY an in the box guy and we need some help in 3 and long situations so coverage is going to be a big issue.

i cant comment on johnson cuz i didnt watch him play :-(

Philliez01
03-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I don't think Gattis is all that great in coverage, he's a great tackler though in my opinion and would be excellent against the run. I haven't seen much of Sabby so I couldn't tell you much about him.

BoltHype
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM
I don't think Gattis is all that great in coverage, he's a great tackler though in my opinion and would be excellent against the run. I haven't seen much of Sabby so I couldn't tell you much about him.

i'd be happy to have him in the third if he is there. we can get a WR/OG with out first two picks, and we need both those positions anyways :-D