PDA

View Full Version : So...

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
09-15-2008, 10:42 AM
After two weeks, the Broncos look unstoppable(on offense), the Raiders look really bad, the Chiefs look abysmal and the Chargers are very very unlucky. Is this any indication of things to come?

Well I think the Raiders and Chiefs are gonna suck. I think the Broncos will level out a bit, and optimistically after seeing how Cutler has progressed I think a 9-7, maybe 10-6 season is possible if the offense stays healthy. The Chargers can't stay this unlucky all season, but being in a 0-2 hole, with a clearly weakened defense, and a banged up Tomlinson I see them getting anywhere from 8 wins to 11.

bantx
09-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah Our run defense is looking horrible, our zone defense is piss poor without a good pass rush like we had last year. This 4 game suspensiion on cooper is killing me right now, im hoping he can come back and help out our defense some more, mainly on our run defense.

Our offense is looking great even without LT last game, I can just hope he can recover from his injury soon.

Past 2 games very unlucky and those close games hurt the most, id rather lose by getting blown out rather than getting beat in the final seconds of a game.