PDA

View Full Version : So that was cool...

Bengalsrocket
09-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I know everyone in Cincinnati lost power, but I lost power RIGHT as chris Perry scored his TD... I thought we were gonna make a come back :( I drove around with my friend looking for a sports bar that would have power, couldn't find one :(

PalmerToCJ
09-16-2008, 10:54 PM
Pfft. You're lucky. I lost it as they were about on the 50 that drive. We got in a car and started listening.

I HATE listening to games on the radio, have no idea what's going on so getting stomped while doing so really bothers me.

Put me in a mood the rest of the day. Granted, I got off school Monday and work today so it's no all bad lol.

Bengals78
09-17-2008, 08:48 AM
I enjoy listening to the radio sometimes because i get sick of the CBS guys. The bengals could get a sack and they will say that it was because he was unblocked or no one got open...its never, the defender made a great play to beat the lineman or the db's just shut down the wrs

PalmerToCJ
09-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I like listening to Brad and Lap, it's just you can't possibly explain things well enough on the radio no matter how good you are. I wish I could listen to it on CBS and listen to them on the radio but that whole 5 second delay deal screws it over.