PDA

View Full Version : O'Hara resigns with Giants

GiantRutgersFan
03-01-2007, 09:46 PM
GIANTS RE-SIGN O'HARA

Adam Caplan of Scout.com reports that the Giants have reached an agreement with center Shaun O'Hara. The seven-year veteran, who started his career in Cleveland, was scheduled to become a free agent at midnight.

O'Hara earned $1.25 million in 2006. It was reported earlier this week that the team had offered O'Hara a five-year, $21.6 million deal on a take-it-or-leave-it basis.

Thank god. I was getting nervous for a second there.

NY+Giants=NYG
03-01-2007, 09:50 PM
GIANTS RE-SIGN O'HARA

Adam Caplan of Scout.com reports that the Giants have reached an agreement with center Shaun O'Hara. The seven-year veteran, who started his career in Cleveland, was scheduled to become a free agent at midnight.

O'Hara earned $1.25 million in 2006. It was reported earlier this week that the team had offered O'Hara a five-year, $21.6 million deal on a take-it-or-leave-it basis.

He better have a breakout season.

Number 10
03-01-2007, 09:52 PM
GIANTS RE-SIGN O'HARA

We already are talking about it in the Giants thread.

5 years-$19 million

hugegmenfan
03-02-2007, 03:10 PM
ugh thats a lot of money for a mediocre Center

Number 10
03-02-2007, 03:29 PM
ugh thats a lot of money for a mediocre Center

No its not.