PDA

View Full Version : Autographed Jersey

ImBrotherCain
09-17-2008, 12:24 PM
I have an autographed Brett Favre jersey that i reluctantly have to part with.... I figured i would see if maybe any of you would be interested in it.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/ImBrotherCain/Random/Untitled.jpg

Hawk
09-17-2008, 01:58 PM
That's pretty nice man, old jersey too. How long have you had it?

I wish I had some money haha.

ImBrotherCain
09-17-2008, 02:01 PM
That's pretty nice man, old jersey too. How long have you had it?

I wish I had some money haha.

i havent had it long... maybe a year. But college is sapping my money so bad i need to get rid of it

umphrey
09-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Just curious what are you looking to get for it?

If you held onto it it's only going to go up in value.

ImBrotherCain
09-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Just curious what are you looking to get for it?

If you held onto it it's only going to go up in value.

Yea i know but right now im so deep in bills i need the cash now.. Im looking for 250 or B/O

TitleTown088
09-19-2008, 06:36 PM
If you get rid of that now you'll regret it the rest of your life. Not a good move. Donate some bodily fluids.

Gay Ork Wang
09-20-2008, 05:18 AM
Just think about how much it would be worth in 10 or 20 years. id really suggest u find some other way, although it sounds easier than done

CJSchneider
09-20-2008, 07:09 AM
Dude, I'd sooner dress up like a hotdog and hand out flyers then sell that jersey. I get the $$$ issue, but only as a last resort should you sell off personal possessions. What's gonna happen when that $250 is gone and you need more, what to sell then? Better to find an additional source of income in the form of employment if possible.

ImBrotherCain
09-20-2008, 11:28 AM
Dude, I'd sooner dress up like a hotdog and hand out flyers then sell that jersey. I get the $$$ issue, but only as a last resort should you sell off personal possessions. What's gonna happen when that $250 is gone and you need more, what to sell then? Better to find an additional source of income in the form of employment if possible.

Well i kinda have a job... I was hired almost 2 weeks ago but my orientation isnt till tuesday. So more or less its just an insurance thing.

Its my own fault im in the situation im in. I had a full time job that i hated so i decided to go back to college and basically im trying to do what i can on my own. My parents have helped me enough and i dont want to go begging to daddy for money. Sadly it just might have to go. :-/