PDA

View Full Version : DeMarcus Granger out for season

BamaFalcon59
09-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Via Rivals. Very good prospect.

Geo
09-17-2008, 06:46 PM
Very unfortunate.

However the guy was ringing up on my bust radar beforehand anyways.

Babylon
09-17-2008, 07:41 PM
They were a little vague on whether he would be back this year or not, great player.

MarioPalmer
09-17-2008, 07:47 PM
That is terrible news, terrible, this kid had the ability to be the first DT taken in this upcoming April. Thank God he is a junior and would have no problem coming back next season and regaining his status as an elite defensive propect. Dorsey has always had injury concerns through out his carreer and look at him, don't worry DG fans, he'll be back in no time.

Did you know what the injury actually was? Hopefully nothing to do with his legs but I'm sure it is. I'd much rather it be his shoulder or elbow or wrist, but if it's his legs, back or neck then there could be a potential problem. But, I'm still confident in his ability to come back, plus he has been tearing it up and proving that he is a top DT talent since his blunder last year with the Burlington Coat Factory nonsense.

Get well soon DeMarcus, can't wait to see you in the league. My Bengals and Texans could certainly use you in 2009 though...lol

CashmoneyDrew
09-18-2008, 11:21 AM
ESPN was saying he's out for 4 weeks with the possibility of missing the season.

BamaFalcon59
09-18-2008, 02:54 PM
IDK. I just went off of the rivals thing, which kind of hinted that a return is a small possibility.

Crimson79
09-19-2008, 03:01 PM
He tore some ligaments in his foot. Right now the plan is to rehab it for 4-6 weeks. He might be able to play after that. If there is any doubt after the 4-6 weeks then he is going to have surgery and be done for the year.