PDA

View Full Version : Top 3-4 DE's

BuckDawg23
09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
Who are the top 3-4 DE's in this class?

Yatta!
09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Tyson Jackson (LSU) and Panel Egboh (Stanford) should both play 3-4 DE at the next level and are very good prospects. Jackson has prototype size and a probable 1st round pick.

CashmoneyDrew
09-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Demonte Bolden is a DT for Tennessee but he could probably play 3-4 DE in the pros. I don't expect him to be a starter though.

Cribbs>Hester
09-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Tyson Jackson (LSU) and Panel Egboh (Stanford) should both play 3-4 DE at the next level and are very good prospects. Jackson has prototype size and a probable 1st round pick.

Jackson and Egboh are huge softies. Way too pansie for me to ever insert into my 34 defesne. Especialy Egboh who plays like he's a 260 pound pure pass rusher.

I would say Vince Oghobaase is about the only decent 34 DE prospect that is draft eligible. Evander Hood looks like a sleeper play maker too. I've only seen 4 games last season and 1 this year, but the kid has been very impressive in all 5 contest. He has the size and athletic ability you'd look for he'd just need some coaching to adjust his game to the 34 a little bit. Darryl Richard is the overlooked guy at Georgia Tech I like too. Vance Walker and obviously Michael Johnson get more attention, but Richard can play.

Teams would be best served waiting until next season for Oghobaase should he not declare or Cameron Heyward, Carlos Dunlap or Clifton Geathers