PDA

View Full Version : Ian Scott

bergo23
09-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Our charger beat writer Kevin Acee says this nomad will likely replacement McKinney as Jamal's backup. Maybe they want to beef Scott up to 320+ and see if he can develop into a Nose. He has not played in a 3-4 before.

AJ really need to get serious about a NT in this year's draft.......I like the two Kids from BC, does anybody else have any favorites who they think could fall to us?

bantx
09-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Our charger beat writer Kevin Acee says this nomad will likely replacement McKinney as Jamal's backup. Maybe they want to beef Scott up to 320+ and see if he can develop into a Nose. He has not played in a 3-4 before.

AJ really need to get serious about a NT in this year's draft.......I like the two Kids from BC, does anybody else have any favorites who they think could fall to us?

Im just now realizing this, and yes looking into DT this year is a smart idea, i dont really know who those guys are that u mentioned if i can get some more info on them, but we could go after some DT's this offseason with haynesworth and tommie harris's will be up.