PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Scirrotto, S, PSU

Fuzzy Dunlop
09-26-2008, 10:40 AM
The knock on him seems to be questions that he isn't athletic enough to play safety in the NFL. I think he is far underrated in athletic ability. Played QB and also would have been a high MLB Amateur Draft pick coming out of High School. Has good ball skills and is a good tackler. Catches punts deep in their own territory when they don't trust Derrick Williams to not fumble. He's one INT away from moving into Top 10 all-time at PSU. Tough and durable as he's led the team in snaps played the last 2 years. Can make big time hits as well as he showed against Tennessee in the Bowl Game. I think he's a productive player who won't put up eye-popping numbers but with a solid combine, could end up being a mid-round steal. Will be able to contribute right away on ST, and be a solid starter in the future.

DeathbyStat
09-26-2008, 11:10 AM
He is decent really nothing special. He makes plays when the ball comes right to him, he is not really a smooth athlete. Might be able to be a back up Free Saftey or a special teams.

4-7 rounder

eaglesalltheway
09-26-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm a Penn State fan, so I see a lot of him, and I really like him a lot, he has been a solid star for that defnese the past two plus years now.

HoopsDemon12
09-26-2008, 04:02 PM
I'm a Penn State fan, so I see a lot of him, and I really like him a lot, he has been a solid star for that defnese the past two plus years now.

That is true, i am a huge Penn State fan but i still think he is a 3-5 rounder. Ifhetests through the roof maybe 2-4 but that off the feld inccident will kill him as well come draft day.

BeerBaron
09-26-2008, 04:16 PM

unless you've got the Big 10 network, I'm not sure how you see them at all, lol.

******* Big 10 network.....I bet they make it so I don't get to see them Saturday night either. Bastards.

underscore
09-28-2008, 01:42 PM
He's a gamer, but he's a late round draft pick at best.

He's got a solid eye for the ball, but is not a good cover guy and isn't fast.

His highlights through his career are comprised mostly of decent INTs on horribly thrown balls.

DeathbyStat
09-28-2008, 07:43 PM
He's a gamer, but he's a late round draft pick at best.

He's got a solid eye for the ball, but is not a good cover guy and isn't fast.

His highlights through his career are comprised mostly of decent INTs on horribly thrown balls.

exactly right