PDA

View Full Version : who do you think will go first

lion fan4life
09-30-2008, 12:52 AM
what's up people I new her so if this has been posted already mybad but who do you think will go first vontae davis corner back from illinois or malcom jenkins from ohio state me I think davis is a top ten pick but let me see what you guys think.

SuperKevin
09-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Vontae Davis has no technique in my opinion. I don't consider him a first rounder.

Cribbs>Hester
09-30-2008, 09:29 AM
I think Darius Butler has just as good of a chance as Jenkings and Davis to be the first corner off the board. Its not just a 2 horse race.

STARHEATHER
09-30-2008, 07:12 PM
i agree its certainly not just them. especially jenkins. i like davis, not with a top 10. dont like jenkins. he looks like hes slow

Iamcanadian
09-30-2008, 10:36 PM
Well, the Sporting News has Davis as a possible #1 pick overall not just top 10. Predicting a junior to go that high especially a CB probably indicates that the pro scouts love the guy. Now the Sporting News could be wrong, they often are but that is certainly high praise coming after his sophomore season.
I'd have to place my money on Davis up till this point.

Yatta!
10-01-2008, 07:49 AM
I personally like Jenkins more but I could see Davis going first due to his ceiling. I do think that those two are easily the best in the class though.

Bengals1690
10-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Well, the Sporting News has Davis as a possible #1 pick overall not just top 10. Predicting a junior to go that high especially a CB probably indicates that the pro scouts love the guy. Now the Sporting News could be wrong, they often are but that is certainly high praise coming after his sophomore season.
I'd have to place my money on Davis up till this point.

a little tip: The sporting news is only good for baseball, and knows NOTHING about the nfl draft. look at their draft magazines from years past.

Jenkins is a badass, but i have a little homer in me. I honestly havent saw davis play much

keylime_5
10-01-2008, 08:11 AM
jenkins ain't slow...behind brandon saine and lamaar thomas he's probably the fastest player on ohio state.

DeathbyStat
10-01-2008, 12:00 PM
I would go with Jenkins I think he has a better feel for the position

Turtlepower
10-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Jenkins will probably perform well at the Senior Bowl, so he is my pick to go first, but don't sleep on DJ Moore shooting up draft boards and jumping in front of both of them come draft time.

abaddon41_80
10-01-2008, 12:20 PM
I think Jenkins will be the first corner off the board. He reminds me so much of Nate Clements.