PDA

View Full Version : Dear Baby Jesus

Jimmy
03-02-2007, 05:39 AM
Cedric Cobbs now sits alone with Mike Bell at the top of the Depth Chart. After the Death of Damien Nash, We have a very frail roster. I know the McGahee idea won't please most of you, because of his salary, etc, but I would love him on the team...

Diehard
03-02-2007, 10:01 AM
McGahee? Hmm, no thanks. I like his talent, but hate his attitude.

Denver needs to acquire team players, not selfish jerks. I'm sure we can pick up a young guy in the draft who's willing to bust his butt to contribute to the team.

Jimmy
03-02-2007, 10:43 AM
I want another Championship, and at this rate, we might have to take a risk of some magnitude to get there, and if that means giving a Pro-Bowl RB a chance, I think there is nothing bad in making that decsion. Playing it safe and only signing pristine character guys is preferable, but that doesnt always rack up the wins.

Diehard
03-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Hmm, McGahee coming to Denver for a 3rd is starting to get some buzz. Both ESPN Radio and Foxsports.com mentioned the Broncos and Bills are trying to work a deal.

M
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Plummer will mess this somehow - I do not know how but I am blaming him in advance. Was it a 3rd or a 4th we were going to get for him?

broncofan4lyfe
03-02-2007, 05:18 PM
if the whole mcgahee deal does not work out, i would like to see the broncos making a run at jamal lewis. even with the lackluster couple of seasons hes had in baltimore. i think the broncos run game could possibly bring back the 2,000 yard rusher of old we all once saw. just a thought...