PDA

View Full Version : Cato June?

ThEvIcTR
03-02-2007, 09:55 AM
I think we should trade down with Arizona and pick up Gaines Adams. In the second round we should pick up a corner, hopefully that pitt corner is still there but that doesn't seem likely.

A move that I really would like to make is signing Cato June. Boss Bailey cant stay healthy and Cato June would really help out Sims playing on the other side.

lionsfan81
03-02-2007, 10:49 AM
cato june is a weakside linebacker, he doesnt fit the strongside very well. hes also pretty overrated, so i say the chances we even pursue him are 1%

Maybe Next Year Millen2
03-02-2007, 10:59 AM
We just re-signed Alex Lewis to a three year deal and June is a Will like Sims. June is very undersized too. No way we get Cato June.

familyguy555
03-02-2007, 02:58 PM
I think we should trade down with Arizona and pick up Gaines Adams. In the second round we should pick up a corner, hopefully that pitt corner is still there but that doesn't seem likely.

A move that I really would like to make is signing Cato June. Boss Bailey cant stay healthy and Cato June would really help out Sims playing on the other side.

"that pitt corner" has a name...Darrelle Revis. But i agree with you in trading down to 5 and take GAdams and in the second Revis. June on the other hand wouldnt fit Detroit that great and isnt even that good.

Maybe Next Year Millen2
03-02-2007, 03:00 PM
"that pitt corner" has a name...Darrelle Revis. But i agree with you in trading down to 5 and take GAdams and in the second Revis. June on the other hand wouldnt fit Detroit that great and isnt even that good.

I think June would fit in the Cover 2 if we didn't have Ernie Sims. I too however don't think June is very good.

ThEvIcTR
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
I think Stanley Wilson is gonna be good for us. Everytime i watch him he seems to get better and better.

Geo
03-02-2007, 05:16 PM
The Lions already have a stellar WLB prospect in Ernie Sims, I don't know why they would make a move for Cato June.

ThEvIcTR
03-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Yes i know it is my mistake, I was the one on here last year preaching to all you guys that we should take Huff and should get Sims.

wingboy2999
03-04-2007, 04:30 PM
According to ESPN but Cato June is looking at Detroit. Why not have something that helps?

MaxV
03-10-2007, 10:12 AM
June and Sims are both WLBs and aren't a good fit at other LB positions. It wouldn't work.

BTW, what's the story with Teddy Lehman? I remember being VERY high on him, and wanting the Colts to draft him.

Xiomera
03-10-2007, 10:18 AM
June and Sims are both WLBs and aren't a good fit at other LB positions. It wouldn't work.

BTW, what's the story with Teddy Lehman? I remember being VERY high on him, and wanting the Colts to draft him.

He had a serious injury to his foot (Lisfranc), and missed all of last season and the latter half of 2004. It's the same injury Kevin Jones has now. Lehman's situation is worse howver, because he walked around with his injury for a week before it was diagnosed, and this injury calls for immediate surgery. Indications point to him being ready for the start of the season, but I don't have any sort of expectations for him this season. Any contribution would be a bonus.