PDA

View Full Version : The Freak

Eagles own the NFC East
03-02-2007, 10:43 AM
whats going on with him?? he going to restructure his contract, get cut, traded or just stay?? He had a great start to the season, but we do have Cole, Howard, and Thomas even though that would be a SICK rotation.

bsaza2358
03-02-2007, 10:50 AM
His cap number is pretty large, but the team would obliterate its cap if they cut or traded him now. He will be an Eagle this season. There could be a restructuring, but I cannot say for sure. The Eagles tend to be somewhat secretive about these things.

Kearse is rehabbing and is in Philly. I expect him to be on the team this year and be a force. My prediction right now is that 2007 or 2008 will be his last years with the team.

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2007, 11:08 AM
He will be back next year and will be a main contributor to our rotation. He may restructure, but I doubt it.

bsaza2358
03-02-2007, 11:31 AM
There is no harm in Kearse restructuring. He gets more money sooner. If he gets cut, he has a chance for even more guaranteed money with another team in 2008. The problem would be on the Eagles' end. Why give guaranteed money to a player coming off a knee surgery?

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Its still the same amount of money, it just goes from a roster bonus to a signing bonus, which doesn't count against cap space.