PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Shane P. Hallam
10-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Discuss Week 6 here.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2008, 04:08 PM
After beating Dallas in Dallas and Philly in Philly, I have a bad feeling the Skins will have a drop off at home and give St Louis their first win of the season. The Rams had the bye week to prepare and with Bulger back and a renewed optimism after the firing of Scott Linehan. With Bulger back I am still scared as hell of Bulger, Torry Holt, and Steven Jackson. Their defense is bad but they have some pieces.

d34ng3l021
10-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Bears @ Falcons. Its going to be a good game.

The Dynasty
10-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Lions @ Vikings. Vikings getting the chance to get up to .500 but still scared of letting the Lions getting there first win against us.

awfullyquiet
10-07-2008, 04:26 PM
After beating Dallas in Dallas and Philly in Philly, I have a bad feeling the Skins will have a drop off at home and give St Louis their first win of the season. The Rams had the bye week to prepare and with Bulger back and a renewed optimism after the firing of Scott Linehan. With Bulger back I am still scared as hell of Bulger, Torry Holt, and Steven Jackson. Their defense is bad but they have some pieces.

Their O-Line has to perform though.

vidae
10-07-2008, 04:34 PM
There is no way the Chiefs lose this week!

ATLDirtyBirds
10-07-2008, 04:47 PM
John Abraham will add onto his league leading sack total. LLLLLLL-Lock it up.

CashmoneyDrew
10-07-2008, 05:01 PM
The Titans will still be undefeated after this weekend. Take it to the bank.

Denver Bronco99
10-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I honestly see us blowing jacksonville out...i know they have a good D...but i really plan to see a dynamic offence

awfullyquiet
10-07-2008, 05:09 PM

After racking up 5 vs the Lions and Chiefs?

I'm not buying it.

BlindSite
10-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Playing Tampa is going to be interesting. If the team gels and doesn't give away stupid penalties I find it hard to see Garcia or Griese doing much through the air and right now the Tampa defense isn't playing stellar football and I don't like their chances with Muhummad and Smith playing so very well.

That said. Division games are just a crap shoot and I really just want the team to go 1-1 against both NO and TB in the next two games. I think beating tampa will give the team a great amount of confidence heading into the New Orleans game.

scottyboy
10-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Giants better not have a major let down against the Browns. Should be an easy game, and we should make Anderson's live hell. Monday night though, and the Giants have always played like **** in primetime games...

Bruce Banner
10-07-2008, 05:31 PM

I'm not buying it.

Get bent Dirtybird.

21ST
10-07-2008, 05:44 PM

Lucky for us this isnt a joe gibbs coached redskins team

keylime_5
10-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Giants better not have a major let down against the Browns. Should be an easy game, and we should make Anderson's live hell. Monday night though, and the Giants have always played like **** in primetime games...

i'm not so worried about winning as I am about us getting embarrased on national tv.

KCJ58
10-07-2008, 05:48 PM

you should not need to worry about the Rams

scottyboy
10-07-2008, 05:48 PM
i'm not so worried about winning as I am about us getting embarrased on national tv.

that, i'd be fine with :p

in return, we'll injure Derek Anderson's shoulder, so Quinn comes in for next week. that way, everybody wins!

scottyboy
10-07-2008, 05:50 PM
you should not need to worry about the Rams

they will if you're dumb ass ******* coaching staff puts in Brian Leonard. my god, on a team that isn't very good(no offense, i love the Rams) put in Leonard, give Bulger a nice short recieving threat and all around awesome sexy stud. my goodness, play the ******* beast. He did well for you guys last year in limited time, but apparently you're coaching staff got stupid-dumb-itis

KCJ58
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
they will if you're dumb ass ******* coaching staff puts in Brian Leonard. my god, on a team that isn't very good(no offense, i love the Rams) put in Leonard, give Bulger a nice short recieving threat and all around awesome sexy stud. my goodness, play the ******* beast. He did well for you guys last year in limited time, but apparently you're coaching staff got stupid-dumb-itis

well we did get a new offensive coordinator this year so that may be in issue is he's not used right in our offense.

21ST
10-07-2008, 06:14 PM
For some reason i am much more worried about the lions beating us than the rams

keylime_5
10-07-2008, 06:16 PM
that, i'd be fine with :p

in return, we'll injure Derek Anderson's shoulder, so Quinn comes in for next week. that way, everybody wins!

i don't think it will take an injury to get DA out of there. If he plays like crap in the first half Quinn gets his chance. Anderson's leash is so short right now, he was nearly pulled against cincinnati last week.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2008, 06:17 PM
For some reason i am much more worried about the lions beating us than the rams

Nah the Rams scare me a lot more than the Lions. The Lions are suck. They have no running game whatsoever and no need to worry about CJ and Roy Will because they have no one to get them the ball. Too bad Kennoy Kennedy isn't a Lion anymore, he was Sellers personal tackling dummy.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-07-2008, 06:58 PM

I'm not buying it.

He did fine last week against Chad Clifton. Including notching a sack when Clifton was still in the game. Not to mention he made Rodgers ground a pass which was a major turning point in the Packers comeback. He has had one sub par game. And in the game, he blocked a punt.

Shane P. Hallam
10-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Nah the Rams scare me a lot more than the Lions. The Lions are suck. They have no running game whatsoever and no need to worry about CJ and Roy Will because they have no one to get them the ball. Too bad Kennoy Kennedy isn't a Lion anymore, he was Sellers personal tackling dummy.

If it was at St. Louis, I'd say yes, but at home, Washington will get it done.

I have been as anti-Washington as could be, picking them to lose I think every game so far this season, haha. I have finally changed my tune. They are a Super Bowl contender if they stay healthy on defense.

The last three years, I was in love with Santana Moss. I overdrafted him EVERY year in FF leagues and got burned. This year, I refused to draft him no matter what and it now makes me sad.

yo123
10-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Lions @ Vikings

This seems like a game we would lose. I would be surprised, but not shocked. Childress is too awful of a coach to not have a letdown after the big win last night. Still, after a slow start I think we win 27-13

yourfavestoner
10-07-2008, 07:30 PM
I honestly see us blowing jacksonville out...i know they have a good D...but i really plan to see a dynamic offence

Our offense is better than our defense. It was last year, and it is again this year. Our defense, to be quite frank, ******* sucks.

You'll probably still blow us out though. The only way we win is if our mishmash offensive line can create some holes against your abysmal run defense.

Sniper
10-07-2008, 08:03 PM

They probably know more about the proper use of your/you're than you! ;)

Before you get mad at me, here's a present.

http://newnfldraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ray-rice.jpg

Eagles have the Niners, and they'll find a way to **** it up. Lack of killer instinct does this team in every year.

The Unseen
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Our offense is better than our defense. It was last year, and it is again this year. Our defense, to be quite frank, ******* sucks.

You'll probably still blow us out though. The only way we win is if our mishmash offensive line can create some holes against your abysmal run defense.

Best run down of the game that can be said. I may also add that from a psychological/mindset perspective the Jaguars have the upper hand with their history of good defense and coaching staff to "fix things." Unfortunately, the mindset stuff is fairly vague.

Giantsfan1080
10-07-2008, 09:43 PM

I'd say the playoffs last year were some big primetime games and we came out of that pretty well.

scottyboy
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I'd say the playoffs last year were some big primetime games and we came out of that pretty well.

yes, yes of course haha.

but in the past, you know the Giants haven't had the best success on Monday and Sunday night games. We've been better of late, but I'm always a little nervous.

Giantsfan1080
10-07-2008, 10:05 PM
yes, yes of course haha.

but in the past, you know the Giants haven't had the best success on Monday and Sunday night games. We've been better of late, but I'm always a little nervous.

I think that's changed the last 2 or 3 years. We killed the Falcons on Monday night last year, had 13 sacks against the Eagles on a Sunday night game last year, beat the Cowboys in Romo's debut 2 years ago and so on.

scottyboy
10-07-2008, 10:06 PM
I think that's changed the last 2 or 3 years. We killed the Falcons on Monday night last year, had 13 sacks against the Eagles on a Sunday night game last year, beat the Cowboys in Romo's debut 2 years ago and so on.

true, but there's also the deadskins game last year, I believe that was Sunday night. I know thing are changing for the better, I'm just getting used to this new found confidence in the giants! :D

Giantsfan1080
10-07-2008, 10:07 PM
true, but there's also the deadskins game last year, I believe that was Sunday night. I know thing are changing for the better, I'm just getting used to this new found confidence in the giants! :D

Yeah I definitely understand. I was at that Redskins game last year and honestly I totally forgot about it. I froze my ass off to watch it and sine we got our butts handed to us I must have wanted it out of my memory.

M.O.T.H.
10-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Keep riding the Felix train, Garrett. Woo!

Could be a shootout or a Dallas blow out but either way, it should be a good game against the Cards this week.

Saints-Tigers
10-08-2008, 02:05 AM
They probably know more about the proper use of your/you're than you! ;)

Before you get mad at me, here's a present.

http://newnfldraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ray-rice.jpg

Eagles have the Niners, and they'll find a way to **** it up. Lack of killer instinct does this team in every year.

Saints have that instinct, too bad we use it on ourselves.

Jughead10
10-08-2008, 10:49 AM
i don't think it will take an injury to get DA out of there. If he plays like crap in the first half Quinn gets his chance. Anderson's leash is so short right now, he was nearly pulled against cincinnati last week.

Two years ago on a Monday night game, the Giants made Bledsoe look so bad that Romo was put in for the second half and he has been the starter since. Perhaps the same can happen this Monday. Although just hope Quinn can win a playoff game two years from now.

Shane P. Hallam
10-08-2008, 01:39 PM
I think the Browns are just hoping to make it to the playoffs again

regoob2
10-08-2008, 02:10 PM
maybe half a sack. I'm not sure he could an entire one. :)

Gay Ork Wang
10-08-2008, 03:18 PM
I think the Browns are just hoping to make it to the playoffs again
ummm again???

BlindSite
10-09-2008, 03:50 AM
This made me happy in the pants

“Beason is a Pro Bowl linebacker right now, if you ask me. He is their heart and soul,” said Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden, whose Buccaneers host Carolina Sunday. “But it’s their style. They are aggressive, man. They blitz on every front. Unorthodox, reckless blitzing.”
That means putting in extra hours. Rookie safety Charles Godfrey (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/8844/;_ylt=AssY_dS0LGNkeFZMdWOmdAYdsLYF) said the secondary had scheduled an extra film session without coaches early Thursday to make sure they were prepared for Sunday’s NFC South showdown with Tampa Bay (3-2).

That might not sit well with Gruden, who has watched film of Carolina allowing only five offensive touchdowns in five games.

“I had to turn the film off and go for a walk,” Gruden said. “I got a little nervous, you know what I mean?”

Gruden is scared hahahah.

SFbear
10-09-2008, 04:08 AM

Eh. He said similar stuff before the Bears game about our D. How our linebacker blitzing was the talk of the league, etc. He could be being honest but he's probably just keeping the team humble.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-09-2008, 07:09 AM

He does the same thing every week. I think he even complimented Jamaal Anderson, which is damn hard to do.

Geo
10-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Bad news for Big D, the dreaded sports hernia for Terence Newman. Not what they needed to hear from their best cover man.

BlindSite
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
He does the same thing every week. I think he even complimented Jamaal Anderson, which is damn hard to do.

Yeah but this time its actually got a reason 3rd defense in the league for scoring. 0 Rushing TD's life is good.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Yeah but this time its actually got a reason 3rd defense in the league for scoring. 0 Rushing TD's life is good.

I know you are all about the Panthers all the time, but you shouldn't be this excited with Gruden making these comments. He does it all the time.

ChezPower4
10-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Bad news for Big D, the dreaded sports hernia for Terence Newman. Not what they needed to hear from their best cover man.

How much time is he gonna miss?

Geo
10-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Don't know exactly, but that's the type of thing where not every guy recovers their quickness after surgery.

Jughead10
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Don't know exactly, but that's the type of thing where not every guy recovers their quickness after surgery.

4-6 weeks at the very quickest. Kevin Curtis had his right before the season started and might just play a bit this week. Eagles are still likely to keep out this week and then have the bye to get him back.

M.O.T.H.
10-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I've heard probably until mid-late November...could go as long as 6 weeks. As long as Adam isnt going to be suspended (doubtful)...we'll be fine. I still very much prefer Henry/Jenkins/Scandrick over Henry/Reeves/Nate Jones if Adam was to be suspended. Still in better shape than last year when T-New was down.

Sniper
10-09-2008, 10:19 PM
I've heard probably until mid-late November...could go as long as 6 weeks. As long as Adam isnt going to be suspended (doubtful)...we'll be fine.

Come on. Who are you kidding? Jones isn't nearly as good as Newman.

M.O.T.H.
10-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Come on. Who are you kidding? Jones isn't nearly as good as Newman.

I never said he was but, I'm saying we have plenty of depth at the position that it's not going to be a major problem. We're prepared for multiple injuries at the position.

Hines
10-09-2008, 10:32 PM
I hate bye weeks, so boring.

Jughead10
10-09-2008, 11:03 PM

I enjoy them. Get to watch other games without being wrapped up in whether your team is going to win that week.

BlindSite
10-11-2008, 07:34 PM
They're a good thing when your team is winning games, you can see players heal up and gear up. It sucks when your team is down on its luck.

d34ng3l021
10-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Yeah. Hope we dont get killed by the Bears before heading into our bye week.

BlindSite
10-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Bit off topic:

“The odds of the child being born on the same day as my birthday, I don’t know what the odds are,” Favre said. “He told me that today was the day and I asked, ‘Well, is he still going to be Brett?’ He said, ‘Yeah, Zack Brett.’ … The odds, in some respects, are a lot like me. What were the odds of me ever coming to the Jets? It is a pretty cool thing.”Well Brett, I'd say its 1 in 366. Lawl

regoob2
10-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah. Hope we dont get killed by the Bears before heading into our bye week.
I do. :)....

SuperKevin
10-12-2008, 09:27 AM

I agree with you 100%. The Bills don't start the season off this well too often and I can't stand them taking a week off.

SuperKevin
10-12-2008, 09:27 AM
I was going to go to today's Redskins game against the Rams but obviously can't make it anymore. It probably wasn't going to be that great of a game anyway.

Turtlepower
10-12-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree with you 100%. The Bills don't start the season off this well too often and I can't stand them taking a week off.

I was wondering how bye weeks are decided before the season. I was wondering why the Giants ended up with the 1st bye week and Cowboys with that last one.

The Dynasty
10-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Does anyone know if Matt Schaub or Sage Rosenfels? I didnt know if he was still sick or not.

Also even though Kitna is not playing still scares me, An unknown QB and the defensive doesnt know what his movements are scares me espically against our pass defense.

Gay Ork Wang
10-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know if Matt Schaub or Sage Rosenfels? I didnt know if he was still sick or not.

Also even though Kitna is not playing still scares me, An unknown QB and the defensive doesnt know what his movements are scares me espically against our pass defense.
Seriously dont be scared of orlovsky. He seemed even worse than kitna

B-Dawk
10-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Orlovsky will lead the turnaround of the lions

Geo
10-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Schaub is back as the starter, as far as I am aware.

NIN1984
10-12-2008, 10:54 AM
I saw DeAngelo Williams warming up on the field and damn he looks big.

Gay Ork Wang
10-12-2008, 11:58 AM
damn im pumped!

Bob Sanders Dreadlock
10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Is Carson Palmer playing today?

Go_Eagles77
10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
Go Rams, Browns, and Cardinals! :(

bearsfan_51
10-12-2008, 12:03 PM
If you're scared of the Lions you should shut down as a franchise.

Gay Ork Wang
Palmer is out

d34ng3l021
Big return to start the game. Way to go Norwood.

bernbabybern820
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Raiders will win today.

EvilMonkey
10-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Why are the Jets wearing those awful uniforms again???

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:07 PM
First Down on 2nd and 14. Ryan from shotgun. Good stuff.

Brodeur
Gus looked terrible on that drive. BRING ON JDB!

Gay Ork Wang
Flacco rules! 2 attempts, 1 INT

iowatreat54
how is Graham even on an NFL team

bearsfan_51
10-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Bears need to respect the Falcons run but not this much, christ...

FuzzyGopher
Yay, Kluwe redeems himself by putting DET at their own 1.

Gay Ork Wang
Nice Reverse!

d34ng3l021
Gotta get this TD.

Caddy
10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Blocked Punt and a Geno Hayes TD!!!!

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
3rd and 12. I am scared.

The Unseen
10-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Blocked Punt and a Geno Hayes TD!!!!

twas pretty sweet.

ATLDirtyBirds
Newsflash Mularkey. Can't run that every week.

regoob2
Nice drive my the Falcons. Im happy with a FG.

d34ng3l021
Damn that reverse. Oh well. Points are points.

UKfan
10-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Colts pick Flacco and start in FG range, then a 1 yard run, incompletion and 9 yard loss on a sack, back out of FG range, fantastic.

Gay Ork Wang
Go Forte, beast it!

iowatreat54
well, it appears that the Bears are content on dominating the run and giving WRs 10 yard cushions

Go_Eagles77
10-12-2008, 12:12 PM
You gotta be kidding me. SJax fumbles inside their own 5.

skinzzfan25
London Fletcher is a beast.

ATLDirtyBirds
Elam stays pimpin'.

Brodeur
10-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Awesome coverage on Berrian there.

10-12-2008, 12:16 PM
20 yard rec by Bush. Sweet play.

Gay Ork Wang
10-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Good job run blocking

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Jamaal Anderson making a play?

FuzzyGopher
Awesome coverage on Berrian there.

You don't need to cover him, he's pretty good at batting balls down by himself.

regoob2
Bears look like ****.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Oh god damn. Jamaal Anderson did something.

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:18 PM
A blitzing Michael Boley. I like that.

Caddy
10-12-2008, 12:19 PM
That 29 yard throw to Alex Smith from Garcia was beautiful. Something Brian Griese never does.

WMD
I predict Dan Orlousy throws an INT on this drive!

Brodeur
Oh god damn. Jamaal Anderson did something.

I thought John Abraham was the Falcons only D-Lineman.

Basileus777
Flagfest in NY.

UKfan
10-12-2008, 12:20 PM
67 yard TD to Marvin Harrison, YES!

Too bad I left him on my fantasy team's bench.

Finz99
looks like we found something new to do with the wildcat offense....

Basileus777
Marvin Harrison is still alive?

iowatreat54
Alex Brown!!!

regoob2
ya baby fumble Bears!!!!

Caddy
10-12-2008, 12:21 PM
OMG Jeff Garcia is making me happy.

UKfan
2-8 MIA47 (6:19) C.Pennington pass deep middle to P.Cobbs for 53 yards, TOUCHDOWN. (Direct snap to MIA #23, who handed to MIA #34, who handed to MIA #10, who threw the pass.)

I wanna see that play.

iowatreat54
boooo down

B-Dawk
turner was down

Gay Ork Wang
alex brown is awesome

UKfan
Marvin Harrison is still alive?

Apparently so, who knew??

regoob2
Well I cant tell if it was a fumble or not with my ****** ass tv that cuts in and out was it a fumble?

d34ng3l021
No! I am not watching the game. Does it look like a fumble? Radio says no.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-12-2008, 12:22 PM
That's getting overturned.

bearsfan_51
His knee was down. Pretty stupid of the Falcons to think a tight end could block Alex Brown though, that took about 5 seconds.

ATLDirtyBirds
Clearly had a knee down.

Number 10
3rd time is a charm for the Jets.

Brodeur
10-12-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm so glad Mooch is back as the Head Coach.

Saints kicking issues continue ...

d34ng3l021
Saints gotta work on that kicker situation...

regoob2
Come on not enough evidence :D

B-Dawk
how does schaub have 2 ints already?

regoob2
10-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Did the ref say QB?

iowatreat54
10-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Zzzomgzz Bad Refzz Cost Usss The Game!!

Finz99
10-12-2008, 12:25 PM

he likes to stare down his wide recievers...I mean Andre Goodman even got an INT.

Brodeur

He's trying to top Rosenfels 4th quarter meltdown from last week.

wicket
holding penalties are killing us
edit: and godawfull kicking

regoob2
Zzzomgzz Bad Refzz Cost Usss The Game!!
If we lose that what Ill be saying.

Go_Eagles77
The rams are only down by 7. Woo.

bearsfan_51
It sounds like there are more Bears fans there.

Man Atlanta sports fans suck.

Young Legend
10-12-2008, 12:26 PM
LOL isn't it funny over a year ago people talking about how bad of a decision trading Schaub was...

iowatreat54
It sounds like there are more Bears fans there.

Man Atlanta sports fans suck.

yes, the clear booing of the Falcons taking the field was awesome

regoob2
Matt Ryan is a stud.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-12-2008, 12:27 PM
3rd and 16 conversion. Nice.

bearsfan_51
Ugh....come on.....

d34ng3l021
3rd and 16 CONVERTED FOR 1ST DOWN!

**** YES!

Jvig43
Matt Ryan is a stud.

yeah for sho

skinzzfan25
Good lord Chris Horton is a beast.

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Matt Ryan. 7/7 92 yards.

Caddy
Big Tanard Jackson with the INT!

iowatreat54
just a piece of advice to Falcons fans: don't read too much into beating Danieal Manning or Corey Graham, they are not good

Turtlepower
Living in Arizona, there are Chicago fans everywhere!!!!!! The funny thing is that only 20% of them are actually from Chicago.

regoob2
Bears DL sucks.

Mr. Stiller
10-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Marvin Harrison.. if only he'd take contact for the extra yard or 2.

bantx
Matt Ryan is looking real good right now

Raiders passing game much improved under Cable. :)

Go_Eagles77
Yeah go bucs.

iowatreat54
seriously, I think the Bears DBs are just lining up 20 yards down field and letting the WRs get anything from 1-20 yards

Turtlepower
10-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Matty Ice!!!

regoob2
Can we please get some pressure on Matt Ryan he has all day to throw. ****

Gay Ork Wang
guys, rush defense is nice. But ******* stop the pass

bearsfan_51
Bears DL sucks.

Thank you, please tell your friends. Apparently most Bears fans don't think a pass rush is important.

FuzzyGopher
At this rate Frerotte will be out at halftime.

Number 10
10-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Where is the Bears pass rush?

d34ng3l021
Ryan 8/8 and 107 yards.

White 4 for 54. Good thing I switched Hester for White 5 minutes before the game.

regoob2
Finally........

bearsfan_51
10-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Where is the Bears pass rush?
It doesn't exist, it hasn't all year. Our defense ends suck this year.

iowatreat54
Ryan 8/8 and 107 yards.

White 4 for 54. Good thing I switched Hester for White 5 minutes before the game.

why would you ever have Hester in over White?

seriously, I think the Bears DBs are just lining up 20 yards down field and letting the WRs get anything from 1-20 yards

Don't they play a Tampa 2 defense ? Could explain part of it.

Paul
This is my first time to see a ATL game, and Matt Ryan does look impressive. Great touch and accuracy on his throws.

Caddy
10-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Alex Smith TE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Smith QB

d34ng3l021
why would you ever have Hester in over White?

White's injury worried me. He did not practice thurs or fri.

Borat
14-0 Bucs over Panthers. Guess Gruden isn't so "scared" of those TB LBs huh Blindsite.

10-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Raiders need a deep receiving threat BAD.

bearsfan_51
Don't they play a Tampa 2 defense ? Could explain part of it.

It's mostly cover 3 man with a lot of blitzing. Bob Babich really cut out the Tampa 2 stuff last year.

iowatreat54
White's injury worried me. He did not practice thurs or fri.

ah I didn't know that

well, at least we aren't giving up TDs

Number 10
It doesn't exist, it hasn't all year. Our defense ends suck this year.

Should Mark Anderson be getting more looks?

Gay Ork Wang
well score a TD and forget this things. we have yet to lose when the other team scores first

WMD
AD Fumble, Lions recover on their 1.. haha

Borat
10-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Alex Smith TE >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alex Smith QB

Yep.

But that's not really saying much, I mean

24cadillac24>>>>>>>>>>>> Alice Smith too.

bearsfan_51
Should Mark Anderson be getting more looks?
He really hasn't done anything since his rookie year, so I'd lean towards no.

The Bears do a good job of putting people in when they earn it, apparently Anderson has not.

B-Dawk
i think peyton's got his groove back

Go_Eagles77
Josh Brown is money.

wicket

Saints need a high school caliber kicker more, a pro caliber even more.

regoob2
10-12-2008, 12:36 PM
The Bears are playing really flat and with not a lot of confidence.

bearsfan_51
I knew I shouldn't have benched Peyton...

Beans
Tampa TE's are goddamn NASTY.

14-0

Brodeur
So Jack Bauer vs Saigon?

iowatreat54
10-12-2008, 12:37 PM
The Bears are playing really flat and with not a lot of confidence.

they feel very accomplished after trouncing the powerhouse of Detroit

bantx
the one week i bench marvin harrison he gets a TD and almost 2 if he wouldve caught the last one

Paranoidmoonduck

Raiders need a lot more than that. This offense still sucks at throwing the ball and without McFadden posing the threat of breaking into space, the defense knows all they have to do is get sufficient coverage on Lelie or Higgins when Oakland decides to send either deep.

Number 10
I still think what I said in August is true...

Urlacher is a much different player than he was a couple years ago. The back injury may have been the beginning of the end.

regoob2
10-12-2008, 12:38 PM
they feel very accomplished after trouncing the powerhouse of Detroit
That could be it. This is not Det. Ryan is picking us apart.

10-12-2008, 12:38 PM
I just saw a replay on the big TD play by Miami. Wow.

regoob2
10-12-2008, 12:39 PM
Finally get a 1st down in the 2nd qtr.

10-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Brees perfect so far. ****.

Brodeur
Holy **** Dan O.

WMD
OMG. Nice field presence Orlousy!

FuzzyGopher
Lol, way to go Lions.

Basileus777
The Colts love to go for the throat after a turnover.

regoob2
Nice D by Olsen.

TitleTown088
Orlosvky is so stupid.

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Damn Boley. Almost :(

DHVF
Apparently Jared Allen is a scary man

Jvig43
AD Fumble, Lions recover on their 1.. haha

I dont wanna talk about it.

Go_Eagles77
lol Cooley was really looking like he was hunting rams with that fumble.

Number 10
Cooley, big fumble.

Rams playing with some extra urgency today.

B-Dawk
ha jammal anderson

princefielder28
10-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Orlovsky...haha

regoob2
If we continue to play like this, this game is over.

Gay Ork Wang
Jamaal Anderson?

d34ng3l021
Jamaal Anderson With His First ******* Career Sack

Jvig43
Safety????????

TitleTown088
Vikings giving up three sacks to the... Lions?

Caddy
Jamaal Anderson With His First ******* Career Sack

I guess better late than never.

Borat
OMG, I want that Orlovsky safety as a GIF badly.

FuzzyGopher
10-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Omg, what a turd fest going on in Minnesota. This game is hard to watch.

iowatreat54
damn, the refs are blowing this game for the Bears....lol

regoob2
What a crap call you can see at the end that Davis was held.

WMD
The Vikings offense is poopy. They're making the Lions D look good.

Gay Ork Wang
Okay bears, start playing in the first half. like for once?

iowatreat54
10-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Okay bears, start playing in the first half. like for once?

but then there can't be an epic comeback

Brodeur
OMG, I want that Orlovsky safety as a GIF badly.

I'm still laughing here so I want it as well.

bearsfan_51
I can't even watch the Bears game. This is pathetic.

Gay Ork Wang
10-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Lol 3 sacks by the Detroit Lions. In the first quarter. LOL

Turtlepower
Why are the Jets continuing to wear the ugliest uniforms in the NFL?

Borat
LOL. Jonathan Stewart. WTH was that?

yo123
10-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Is McFadden playing?

WMD
FOUR SACKS. Jesus.

Vikes99ej
4th sack of the game for the Lions.

FuzzyGopher
Omg this is awful.

Brodeur
Four sacks today?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Let's hold the Saints to another field goal attempt. I like our chances.

wicket
I didnt ever expect me to say it but stinchcomb is playing kinda ok this season

Finz99
10-12-2008, 12:47 PM
wow, cobbs 80 yard touchdown pass.

what a stat line:

P. Cobbs: 2 catches, 133 yards, 2 touchdowns.

Turtlepower
Matt Ryan is a first down machine!

regoob2
How did we win 3 games so far?

B-Dawk
10-12-2008, 12:48 PM
is mckinnie playing?

yo123
I hope Ryan Cook dies in a fire.

Is McFadden playing?

Yes, but he hasn't touched the ball yet.

FuzzyGopher
is mckinnie playing?

yeah and he looks like crap.

Paranoidmoonduck
Hey Oakland, you're supposed to prevent Drew Brees from completing passes. Just making sure there's no confusion.

Borat
The NFL should just hire Bill Parcells and send him to the worst team each year. That guy could turn around any team, even the Lions.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Jenkins sucks hard.

Karney is a ******* bull.

yo123
Yes, but he hasn't touched the ball yet.

That makes a lot of sense. :/

d34ng3l021
This lack of respect for Matt Ryan by the Bears is dissappointing.

iowatreat54
hahaha forced fumble by his own teammate

regoob2
10-12-2008, 12:50 PM
What the **** is that call

iowatreat54
wait what, when did we ever have possession?

Turtlepower
Oh wow... The Bears are just plain unlucky.

Brodeur
The NFL should just hire Bill Parcells and send him to the worst team each year. That guy could turn around any team, even the Lions.

Let's not get carried away here.

regoob2
We better challenge that.

Gay Ork Wang
what the **** pls?

Basileus777
Good job Chicago.