PDA

View Full Version : Your Team's MVP?

bigbluedefense
10-07-2008, 06:49 PM
so far during the season, who's your team's MVP?

I'll do the NFC East the way I see it:

Giants: Eli Manning
Dallas: Jason Witten
Skins: Clinton Portis
Eagles: DeSean Jackson

Gay Ork Wang
10-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Bears: Forte
Packers: Prolly Jennings or Rodgers
Lions: there is no such thing.
Vikings: Winfield

Xonraider
10-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Nnamdi... Nnamdi... Nnamdi

703SKINS202
10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Portis definitely for us.

keylime_5
10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
ugh....n/a. Kellen Winslow.

yourfavestoner
10-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Rashean Mathis

Bruce Banner
10-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Eagles: McNabb
Bucs: Matt Bryant *shrugs* no one else is doing that well.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Co MVPs: John Abraham and Michael Turner

Turtlepower
10-07-2008, 06:55 PM
so far during the season, who's your team's MVP?

I'll do the NFC East the way I see it:

Giants: Eli Manning
Dallas: Jason Witten
Skins: Clinton Portis
Eagles: DeSean Jackson

For the Skins, I would argue that Laron Landry or Chris Horton is there MVP so far this season.

Don Vito
10-07-2008, 06:56 PM
This season only solidifies the fact that Brady is our MVP. God we need him back badly. As for healthy players on our team I would go with Moss, Welker, any of our 3 D-Linemen, Logan Mankins, Adailus Thomas, or Jerod Mayo (I know he is a rookie but he has been amazing and we need youth at LB).

BrownsTown
10-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Shaun Rogers has made a huge difference on the defense.

Bucs147
10-07-2008, 07:01 PM

I'd personnally go with Barrett Ruud. He is a beast in the T2 defense.

21ST
10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
For the Skins, I would argue that Laron Landry or Chris Horton is there MVP so far this season.

its portis and its not even close

MetSox17
10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Cowboys MVP is easily Jason Witten.

Anyone that thinks the Eagles MVP is anyone other than Donovan McNabb is reaching.

yo123
10-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Hard to be too creative with the Vikings, it's AD.

You could make a case for Antoine Winfield also though. He's stepped his game up big time this year.

BlindSite
10-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Mushin Muhummad
Ryan Kalil

Muhummad has been a force as a perimeter blocker and a great pass catcher as well

Kalil is yet to surrender a sack and has proved to be a force in the running game. Steal of a pick where we got him.

The Dynasty
10-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Antonie Winfield. He has changed the momentum in two games in which we came out to win. We were down 10-0 against Carolina and he sacked delhomme and returned it and that changed the game. Last night he scored and Sacked Brees and recoved the ball. He has been amazing so far this year and deserves to be the Team MVP so far.

PoopSandwich
10-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Shaun Rogers hands down.

vidae
10-07-2008, 07:17 PM
That is a tough thing to pick on the Chiefs. I guess if I were forced I'd pick Derrick Johnson.

bigbluedefense
10-07-2008, 07:18 PM
I can't believe I forgot about Donovan McNabb. whoopsies.

how about defensive players on each team?

Giants: Justin Tuck
Cowboys: Pacman Jones
Skins: Landry
Eagles: Stewart Bradley

For the Giants, part of me wanted to put Corey Webster there, but Tuck is just too much of an ogre. And our pass rush this year has been primarily all on his shoulders.

For the Cowboys, I know the easy answer is Ware, but hear me out. Tnew has been hurt all season, and Jones has filled the role of #1 CB. And he's done an admirable job of it. A lot of times he saved drives, and possibly games with clutch plays. I think through 5 games, Jones is their MVP on defense. Ratliff also deserves honorable mention. He's the only dlinemen doing anything worth a damn on that defense.

Skins is self explanatory.

Eagles, Bradley is the best player in the NFL you don't know anything about. The man is a beast, and is the reason why theyve given up so little on the ground this year. Not to mention he can cover too.

Twiddler
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I'd go with Aaron Rodgers, but Greg Jennings is very tempting. Maybe I favor Rodgers a little more because he's the QB and he has incredible pressure on him.

jsagan77
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
its portis and its not even close

Agreed, Landry has either been shutting down the right side of the field or hasn't been playing because I haven't heard his name called all year...

bigbluedefense
10-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Brandon Jacobs did own his ass though.

:)

MetSox17
I like the thought process for Galaga, but our defensive MVP is Jay Ratliff and it isn't even close.

He's the only guy that provides pressure on our defensive line, and he has a relentless motor, pushing QB's out of the pocket, stuffing the run, he does it all. Him being undersized for his position only goes to show how much of a stud this guy is.

Brodeur
Probably Calvin Johnson, Nick Harris, or Jason Hanson, not that it matters...

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Probably Jay Cutler, although Clady has beasted as well.

GB12
10-07-2008, 07:26 PM
See signature

EDIT: Actually no. While Jennings has been crazy good, I'd have to give it to Charles Woodson.

Twiddler
10-07-2008, 07:29 PM
See signature

EDIT: Actually no. While Jennings has been crazy good, I'd have to give it to Charles Woodson.

Good point, didn't really think about Woodson. I might still go with Rodgers though.

Shane P. Hallam
10-07-2008, 07:30 PM
As a Steeler fan...

Steelers: James Harrison. Not an offensive player this season...

Browns: Ummm, Brady Quinn?

Bengals: Ummm, Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Ravens: Ray Lewis, revitalizing his career

Dr. Gonzo
10-07-2008, 07:33 PM
As a Steeler fan...

Steelers: James Harrison. Not an offensive player this season...

Browns: Ummm, Brady Quinn?

Bengals: Ummm, Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Ravens: Ray Lewis, revitalizing his career

I disagree sir. Waltzing Mewelde is a stud and deserves to be MVP.

niel89
10-07-2008, 07:35 PM
ravens: Ray Lewis. he really is playing well right now and he leads our defense.

Sniper
10-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Eagles: Stewart Bradley

Asante Samuel is the defensive MVP. It's not close. And as much as I love Bradley, the biggest reason why the rush D has been so good until Washington is Brodrick Bunkley.

Offense has been McNabb with DJax second.

As a Steeler fan...

Steelers: James Harrison.

LaMarr Woodley>the world.

You could legitimately make a case for the Eagles MVP being Sav Rocca. He's been unbelievable punting this year.

M.O.T.H.
10-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Pacman, MVP on defense? He's had a very shaky year so far. He's starting to come a long but, he is in no way been our most valuable out there. Ratliff or Hamlin deserve that honor at the moment. I'd go Ratliff myself.

Saints-Tigers
10-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Drew Brees;

abaddon41_80
10-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Definitely Frank Gore. Both Willis and Clements have been playing great, though

AkiliSmith
10-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Bengals - Leon Hall. He's been playing really damn good.

Sniper
10-07-2008, 08:15 PM

Yes, and dropping a big **** you to all Buckeye fans who booed him because he went to Michigan!

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Agreed, Landry has either been shutting down the right side of the field or hasn't been playing because I haven't heard his name called all year...

Then you obviously aren't watching the games. There is a reason why no one goes deep on us, Landry covers the entire field allowing Horton to make the plays. As I said Landry will not make the pro bowl this year because he will have pedestrian numbers, but if you look at what he does he is clearly a top 3 safety in the league. As for the Skins Portis is definitely the offensive MVP with Landry and London Fletcher being the guys on the defensive side, but the reason why we are 4-1 is because of the improvement of Jason Campbell. Rocky McIntosh deserves some shout out to along with Carlos Rogers.

Sniper
10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Then you obviously aren't watching the games. There is a reason why no one goes deep on us, Landry covers the entire field allowing Horton to make the plays. As I said Landry will not make the pro bowl this year because he will have pedestrian numbers, but if you look at what he does he is clearly a top 3 safety in the league. As for the Skins Portis is definitely the offensive MVP with Landry and London Fletcher being the guys on the defensive side, but the reason why we are 4-1 is because of the improvement of Jason Campbell. Rocky McIntosh deserves some shout out to along with Carlos Rogers.

I don't think the Eagles took a single shot downfield...There's a reason

Flyboy
1a. Drew Brees
1b. Reggie Bush

ChezPower4
I can't decide between Greg Jennings or Aaron Rodgers so i say they both get it for Green Bay.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I don't think the Eagles took a single shot downfield...There's a reason

Neither did the Cowboys or the Saints. The Cardinals too for that matter which is absolutely shocking except for one Larry Fitzgerald TD but that was because he had Reed Doughty and Fred Smoot covering him. Landry sealed the game against the Cowboys make knock downs on two deep balls two plays in a row, one which was to TO.

Sniper
10-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I can't decide between Greg Jennings or Aaron Rodgers so i say they both get it for Green Bay.

http://gregdooley.com/images/summer03/woodson.gif

BlindSite
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM

After the lack of pass rush against atlanta, Cullen jenkins deserves a mention for the first few games.

jackalope
10-07-2008, 08:33 PM
See signature

Yeah, my first thought was Woodson. He won us the Detroit game, has been playing great, and has two touchdowns already. Woodson is so valuable to our defense.

skinzzfan25
10-07-2008, 08:37 PM
Neither did the Cowboys or the Saints. The Cardinals too for that matter which is absolutely shocking except for one Larry Fitzgerald TD but that was because he had Reed Doughty and Fred Smoot covering him. Landry sealed the game against the Cowboys make knock downs on two deep balls two plays in a row, one which was to TO.

The Saints tried to bomb it to Henderson late in the game but Landry swatted that junk outta the air.

doingthisinsteadofwork
10-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I'll go with Nnamdi.Although Lechler and Warren have been playing really well to.

D-Unit
10-07-2008, 08:44 PM
I would honestly have to give it to Terrell Owens.

Bengalsrocket
10-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Is any player rally that valuable when you haven't won a game yet? lol.

I'ma go with Chinedum Ndukwe though. He plays hard and always swarms to the ball. I really like Keith Rivers, Leon Hall and Jonathon Joseph but I think DukeNukeEm is better than all 3 right now.

T-RICH49
10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
That is a tough thing to pick on the Chiefs. I guess if I were forced I'd pick Derrick Johnson.

I love DJ but I'd say Dustin Colquitt

CashmoneyDrew
10-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Titans:
Offense: Tie
Kerry Collins/Chris Johnson
Defense:
Albert Haynesworth

bearsfan_51
10-07-2008, 09:12 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/fortyniners/2006/10/25/BILLS_BEARS_FOOTBALL_CXB107350x276.jpg

What else is new?

Yung Flippa
10-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Baltimore: Ray Lewis on Defense
I guess, Derrick Mason on offense. He's been Joe's favorite target.

Houston: Steve Slaton, he's been playing like a beast!
Mario Williams on defense.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Baltimore: Ray Lewis on Defense
I guess, Derrick Mason on offense. He's been Joe's favorite target.

Houston: Steve Slaton, he's been playing like a beast!
Mario Williams on defense.
How about Jason Brown or Ben Grubbs as the Ravens offensive MVP? For skill positions though yeah I would be either Derrick Mason or LeRon McClain who is beasting it as a blocker and rusher. One of the best overall FB's in the game and he's still so young.

nfrillman
10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
This is rather pathetic, but for the Rams it would have to be the punter Donnie Jones. He is leading the league in punt average at 52.7 yards per kick and is third in the league in net average at 41.9 yards per kick.

Dam8610
10-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Can it be anyone other than Peyton Manning? The Colts haven't been playing all that great, but when they've won, it's because Peyton got the job done late in the game. I guess you could say Robert Mathis, he's made a few plays as well in his limited (why?) playing time.

ChezPower4
10-07-2008, 09:25 PM
After the lack of pass rush against atlanta, Cullen jenkins deserves a mention for the first few games.

I agree about Jenkins and i think that Woodson has also come up big when we have needed him most.

Bengals1690
10-07-2008, 09:30 PM
i guess i would give it to one of our young players on defense. Hall, Ndukwe (sp?) or rivers are all equally deserving.

themaninblack
10-07-2008, 09:31 PM
If you could say there is an MVP from the Bengals it is probably Chinedum Ndukwe or Leon Hall. Both of them have played very well in the secondary and Chinny has a knack for making big plays. I think he's gonna be a Pro Bowl type player someday.

d34ng3l021
10-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Offensive MVP: Sam Baker

Kind of a weird pick, yes I know, but I wanted to be different. We are 3-1 when he plays, with the only loss coming against TB, when he left in the middle of the 2nd quarter (or half. dont remember). Our offense is running at all cylinders when he plays; Turner does a great job running on the left side and Ryan plays a lot better (except for the first half of TB).

Defensive MVP: John Abraham.

I cannot pick another guy. JA55 is too obvious. If I am to pick another person though, I would go with Jonathan Babineux. He is having a breakout year and is consistently getting pressure to the QB and breaking up running lanes. His stats may not show it, but his on field game sure does.

Special Teams MVP: Jason Elam

11/11 baby. Damn its nice to have a guy who can convert from 50.

Jensen
10-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Offense - Larry Fitzgerald

Defense - Travis LaBoy

Tim Hightower has been a pleasant surprise, kid is going to be good.

holt_bruce81
10-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Rams- Donnie Jones P

Yes, it's that sad.

A Perfect Score
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Ray Lewis, without a doubt. The man is playing like hes 25 again. After watching all the Ravens game this year, I honestly think he deserves to be mentioned as a possible DPOY. Anyone who has watched the Ravens this year will agree with me. He has been absolutely phenominal, and right now our defense is by far the best in the league.

Vox Populi
10-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Trent Edwards has been the MVP of the Bills to this point in the season. Its not even debatable really. He is still pretty much undefeated because we don't know how the Cardinals game would have turned out had he not gotten a concussion. I still think it would have been a loss, but not as badly. He has orchestrated 3 come from behind victories and is already one of the most clutch quarterbacks in the league. His pocket presence and decision making is unparalleled among quarterbacks with his limited experience.

On defense the MVP has to be Whitner. His leadership and ability to tackle ANYONE in the open field no matter what is invaluable to the team. He can also cover most receivers well for a strong safety and no one picks up YAC against him. The defense has played really sound team defense (other than against the Cards.. :( )though so its hard to pick an MVP there.

d34ng3l021
10-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Ray Lewis, without a doubt. The man is playing like hes 25 again. After watching all the Ravens game this year, I honestly think he deserves to be mentioned as a possible DPOY. Anyone who has watched the Ravens this year will agree with me. He has been absolutely phenominal, and right now our defense is by far the best in the league.

Hows Haloti Ngata? Other than beasting of course. I personally think he is the reason for the rise of the Ravens defense again.

MarkBinPA
10-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Skins

Many will sya Jason Campbell. My pick, Clinton portis.

SuperMcGee
10-07-2008, 10:49 PM
On defense the MVP has to be Whitner. His leadership and ability to tackle ANYONE in the open field no matter what is invaluable to the team. He can also cover most receivers well for a strong safety and no one picks up YAC against him. The defense has played really sound team defense (other than against the Cards.. :( )though so its hard to pick an MVP there.

Stroud was the unquestioned defensive MVP through week 3, at this point you probably couldn't go wrong with Whitner, Poz, or even Kyle Williams. I wouldn't consider him the most valuable guy to our defense, but McGee was also playing as well as you could hope for.

SuperKevin
10-07-2008, 10:49 PM
For The Bills I'd have to say the MVP is Lee Evans. He's putting up incredible numbers right now and most importantly he's showing a confidence in Trent Edwards that was lacking last year.

the_legend_killer
10-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Offense: AP (2nd would be Ryan Longwell)
Defense: Antoine Winfield

WMD
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Lions MVP has to be Bill Ford Jr.

terribletowel39
10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
I'd have to go with Benjamin. He is going down a lot and playing through some pain. Or our whole defense.

A Perfect Score
10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Hows Haloti Ngata? Other than beasting of course. I personally think he is the reason for the rise of the Ravens defense again.

He is a beast. He has been dominant. I love the way we utilize his athleticism. He had an INT against Pittsburgh where he was covering the inside hook/curl area that the MLB normally covers. It was awesome. But yeah, I would venture to say he will be the best, or 2nd best, DT in the NFL in a year, two at the most.

d34ng3l021
10-08-2008, 12:05 AM
He is a beast. He has been dominant. I love the way we utilize his athleticism. He had an INT against Pittsburgh where he was covering the inside hook/curl area that the MLB normally covers. It was awesome. But yeah, I would venture to say he will be the best, or 2nd best, DT in the NFL in a year, two at the most.

Yeah most definitely. He is so ******* good.

critesy
10-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Brandon Jacobs did own his ass though.

:)

oh yeah.. well... uh... fred smoot picked off your offense mvp :) hah

DiG
10-08-2008, 08:26 AM
dont be surprised if he makes a run at league mvp when its all said and done.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/70/fullj.a8cc0c30cdce6e2a5d8a7367805e5935/a8cc0c30cdce6e2a5d8a7367805e5935-getty-81706197cm019_washington_re.jpg

SeanTaylorRIP
10-08-2008, 08:38 AM
The amazing thing is how Portis gets his yards. He has got to be one of the top 5 toughest and strongest backs in the league. People don't realize that because they think of him as the zone back for the Broncos hitting the edge but 95% of his runs are within the tackles.

NIN1984
10-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Raiders - Nnamdi Asomugha

Broncos - Jay Cutler

Chargers - Philip Rivers

Chiefs - Derrick Johnson

Smooth Criminal
10-08-2008, 08:50 AM
Hard to pick for the Steelers. Polamalu and Harrison have both been completely dominant on defense but Ben is having a pretty good year aswell. Without him this offense would completely suck.

I'll go with Ben.

Yatta!
10-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Greg Jennings for the Packers.
Woodson on D.

Matthew Jones
10-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Tough call for the Patriots. In any ordinary year since 2001 it'd easily be Tom Brady, but his injury complicates things quite a bit. It's probably a three-way toss up for me between Matt Light (0 sacks allowed, 1 penalty), Richard Seymour (6 tackles, sack, has been completely dominant since returning), and Adalius Thomas (3 sacks, has been a great pass rusher.) I'll go with Thomas, since he's been wreaking some havoc so far. Even on some passes, he's crushing the quarterback and getting them rattled.

DeathbyStat
10-08-2008, 11:35 AM
Aaron Smith

Marino13
10-08-2008, 11:47 AM
offense-Ronnie Brown (with Justin Smiley and Chad Pennington getting love as well

defense-tough choice between Yeremiah Bell, Joey Porter, and Jason Ferguson

drowe
10-08-2008, 12:00 PM
my vote is Jennings for the Packers. all he does is have big games. Woodson would be a close second, but it's hard to ignore the guy leading the leage in recieving by over 100 yards.

some other random notes
Dolphins-Ronnie Brown
Vikings-Antonin Winfield. AD never shows up when he's most needed.
Colts-Sage Rosenfels-seriously, if it weren't for his charitable donations, the Colts season would be in the shitter right now.

Splat
10-08-2008, 01:07 PM
I love DJ but I'd say Dustin Colquitt

All joking a side I agree he has been our best player and that is pretty sad when your punter is your best player at least we will have one pro bowler.

21ST
10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
The amazing thing is how Portis gets his yards. He has got to be one of the top 5 toughest and strongest backs in the league. People don't realize that because they think of him as the zone back for the Broncos hitting the edge but 95% of his runs are within the tackles.

The biggest thing is he is still seeing 8 man fronts constantly. Wait until one of these other WR's become a threat. I keep reading that portis is underrated but who actually doesnt think he is a top 5 back in the NFL

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-08-2008, 02:24 PM
I miss Portis a lot. I love Champ, but I really wish we didn't have to give up CP. I could just imagine him in our offense now, we spread the field, and instead of running through 7 or 8 guys, he's running through 5 or 6.

PoopSandwich
10-08-2008, 02:29 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/223/501256350_2b1b8c1c3b.jpg

or

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/Defiantmac/rogersben.jpg

bored of education
10-08-2008, 02:29 PM
dont be surprised if he makes a run at league mvp when its all said and done.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/70/fullj.a8cc0c30cdce6e2a5d8a7367805e5935/a8cc0c30cdce6e2a5d8a7367805e5935-getty-81706197cm019_washington_re.jpg

I was about to start a thread about Clinton Portis. I am looking at his stats while watching this past week's game on NFLN and I would say he is the MVP thus far.

SuperMcGee
10-08-2008, 02:59 PM
All joking a side I agree he has been our best player and that is pretty sad when your punter is your best player at least we will have one pro bowler.

That was the Bills situation for years. Feel no shame, Colquitt is a beast. I love Moorman so I can't let my praise get out of hand, but Colquitt is easily one of the best in the league.

gsorace
10-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Kris Jenkins

derza222
10-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Kris Jenkins

I agree. It's tough, we don't really have a standout guy. But the run defense has improved leaps and bounds thus far, and the first guy you have to look to for that is Jenkins. He's been playing very, very well.

BrownsTown
10-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I was about to start a thread about Clinton Portis. I am looking at his stats while watching this past week's game on NFLN and I would say he is the MVP thus far.

1. Cutler
2. Portis
3. Eli

SeanTaylorRIP
10-08-2008, 07:53 PM
In my fantasy draft I took Portis with the 3rd pick over Brian Westbrook and Frank Gore so I'm happy that I don't look foolish.

M.O.T.H.
10-08-2008, 07:55 PM
In my fantasy draft I took Portis with the 3rd pick over Brian Westbrook and Frank Gore so I'm happy that I don't look foolish.

Turned out to be wise...Westy is killing me. He was a keeper though, but still. ugh.

draftguru151
10-08-2008, 08:02 PM
Ronnie Brown easily for the team. Him being healthy is the reason we have 2 wins, OL has been great but the difference between him and Ricky is huge.

As for defense I'll say Roth just because he made a huge change and has been pretty good so far this season, nothing amazing but no one on the defense has been dominating.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-08-2008, 08:05 PM

You could be in my position. I've got Portis/Westbrook/Turner/Brown.

M.O.T.H.
10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Ronnie Brown easily for the team. Him being healthy is the reason we have 2 wins, OL has been great but the difference between him and Ricky is huge.

As for defense I'll say Roth just because he made a huge change and has been pretty good so far this season, nothing amazing but no one on the defense has been dominating.

This is the reason I watch Dolphins games...

http://trippmd.com/images/misc/TonySparano01.jpg

or better yet...

http://fn.typepad.com/fins_nation/images/2008/01/15/tony_sparano_2_2.jpg

That's one bad ass mutha trucker.

bigbluedefense
10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
hows Phillip Merling doing?

Aftermath
10-08-2008, 08:53 PM

Agree with this 100%.

draftguru151
10-08-2008, 09:33 PM
hows Phillip Merling doing?

He's been pretty good, Langford is the better player at the moment but Merling has a lot of potential at the position once he gets more experience there.

ChezPower4
10-08-2008, 09:45 PM

Nice to see Roth doing well. Thought for a while that he might never get on the field

JonasBlane
10-11-2008, 11:39 PM
Lamarr Woodley and James Harrison are co-mvp's for the Steelers so far. Both are playing unreal so far this season. Ben and Troy both deserve a mention as well.

Mr.Regular
10-12-2008, 12:50 AM
1) Greg Jennings
2) Charles Woodson
3) Aaron Rodgers

Caddy
10-12-2008, 03:30 AM
Eagles: McNabb

I think a few defensive players like Ruud, Brooks or Adams are potential suitors for team MVP.

FloridaSkinzFan
10-12-2008, 06:56 AM
Clinton Portis

SuperKevin
10-12-2008, 09:31 AM
The more I think about it the more I say the Bills MVP so far is new offensive coordinator Turk Schonert(sp?). He's adding a ton of new elements to this offense which is making Buffalo football exciting to watch for the first time in a while.

Beans
10-12-2008, 10:57 AM
Gotta be Barrett Ruud for Tampa

Menardo75
10-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Frank Gore easy, Patrick Willis the only other that would compete for it.

d34ng3l021
10-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Turner does make the defenses respect him, but you could make a case for Matt Ryan.

george_allen
10-12-2008, 09:14 PM
This is rather pathetic, but for the Rams it would have to be the punter Donnie Jones. He is leading the league in punt average at 52.7 yards per kick and is third in the league in net average at 41.9 yards per kick.

I was gonna vote for Chip Rosenbloom for firing Linehan but I see your point regarding Donnie Jones . . .

If Chip fired J.Zygmundt at the same time as Linehan I would have stuck with Chip, but he didn't so . . .

themaninblack
10-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Ndukwe(my pick for our teams MVP) had a fumble recovery for a TD today. Kid is just all over the place making plays every week. He's the defensive equivalent of TJ Housmanzadeh in that he was a 7th RD pick and has been phenomenal.