PDA

View Full Version : Trading TJ?

Bengals1690
10-08-2008, 08:51 PM
We are out of contention, and we aren't gonna resign hiim, so why not? What would his value be? I would rather get something for him than just lose him.

hobbes2053
10-08-2008, 10:15 PM
His value obviously depends on how he performs this season. And by the looks of it, we should have tried to trade him after last season because all of the offensive numbers are down.

skinzzfan25
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
What team would trade for him now when they can just pick him up later??

It would have to be a team that's a WR away from contention.

princefielder28
10-08-2008, 11:01 PM
What team would trade for him now when they can just pick him up later??

It would have to be a team that's a WR away from contention.

San Fran is 2-3 right now, one game back of Arizona, Mike Nolan could be facing his last year, and the division is very attainable.

Bengalsrocket
10-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Would rather see us resign him than trade him, tbh.

themaninblack
10-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Though he's not the player CJ is and his numbers may take a hit if CJ is to go, I would like to see us keep him if at all possible.

StripedWalrus
10-09-2008, 06:27 PM
I think we should trade em both away. Honestly I see no use in keeping high price receivers if we cant throw the ball to em. Trade em for draft picks, offensive lineman, or defensive players.

Not sure what we can get out of Housh and CJ. Some say a 2nd round pick tops. Which is sad, because they are going to ask for top dollar. So top dollar receivers are only worth 2nd round picks? Don't think we should shell out alot of money for a possession receiver. Top Dollar is for WR that can burn the defense and get TD's.

I would be afraid to Franchise Housh too...have you seen what our recent franchised players have done? Smith and Andrews? If Housh plays anything like they did and do, I wouldnt want him to get payed all that massive franchise money.

Gay Ork Wang
10-09-2008, 06:28 PM
id give the bengals a 2nd rounder for TJ...

twizbuck
10-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Niners really need to make sure O'Sullivan's their guy IMO. I guess they're really planning on running with him until the draft.