PDA

View Full Version : Boo Williams

HEISMANHERSCHEL
10-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I will freely admit I have not been able to watch as much college football as I usually do. However, while jumping in and out of games this year I have noticed this guy in two different wake forest games. He looks like a player to me.

There is a possiblility that he is a bigger deal than I am aware, but I really havent heard anything on him. From what I remember, he is 6'2, 325 lbs. He can move sideline to sideline (considering his size) and looks pretty explosive.

Not knowing anything about wake forest football, I had never heard of him. But he looked like the real deal to me. Watching the games, I was suprised to have never heard of him before considering how good he looked to me.

Has anyone else noticed him, or am I seeing something that isnt there? For the fans who's teams are in the market for a good defensive tackle, he is worth a look. Not sure if there will be any videos on him or not, but you might want to catch a wake forest game.

megansett56BC
10-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Granted this is only one play, but watching him blow up that screen on Clemson's last drive, I definitely did not think he was 320+ lbs until they brought up the graphic on ESPN. Simply put, he moves well for his size from what I saw.

Saints-Tigers
10-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Speaking of Boo Williams, what ever happened to the old Boo Williams? :D

Race for the Heisman
10-10-2008, 01:49 PM
I've noticed him in a couple of games which normally leads me to think well of a prospect, but I haven't delved any deeper than that.

Woody56
10-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Its Boo Robinson

DreadedDatSkinsFan
10-10-2008, 04:14 PM
U talkin about Boo Robinson from Wake??? I missed the game last night...But he is pretty good...I know he lost weight...

But Boo Williams...I used to like him...then N.O played my Skins...I think this was 03...Man he was killin us...So f--- Boo Williams!!!

SenorGato
10-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Robinson is going to be a really good DT prospect when he comes out. He can play inside in any scheme. He's a smart guy too. He's one of those guys not being talked about right now, but if he came out he'd be a first round pick.

ChezPower4
10-11-2008, 04:35 AM
He can play, he plays the run well and has the quickness to get up the field in pass rush. He'll be near the top of the list for DT's when he decides to enter the draft.

HEISMANHERSCHEL
10-15-2008, 11:19 PM
Sorry for messing up the name. That was my mistake.

I am glad ya'll caught it. Man, he looked good to me. Surprising to hear someone say he might be a first rounder, cause I hadnt heard of him. But he really stood out to me.

MarioPalmer
10-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Boo Robinson will be a terrific 34 NT prospect, I have to see his actual weight and measurables before making a statment to where he will fall in the draft. But if he keeps playing the way he has been these past few weeks then he will be a mid 1rst rounder, especially with the lack of top tier 34 NT prospects coming out lately.

If he really is 6'2 330lbs. then teams like the 49ers, Dolphins, Cowboys, and even the Chargers (Williams is getting a bit old) will all take a good hard look at him. Also if his athleticism shines during pre-draft workouts then he is going to fly up draft boards and will become the next Vince Wilfork.