PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Countdowns Members Mock Draft

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 12:34 AM
NFL Draft Countdown Members Mock Draft

I’m proposing that we as members of this draft site hold a 2009 NFL Mock draft that will involve every member here. Now, if this idea is too far fetched and too difficult to put together I will gladly let it die and move on. But if I get enough support and participation then I will gladly put my time and effort into it.

What I am proposing, is a 2 round mock draft, 1 representative from each team will make 1 pick per round for their respective team through 2 rounds.
NFL Draft Countdown Members Mock Draft Rules:
1. 2 rounds
2. Live draft
3. 5 minutes for the 1rst round, 3 minutes for 2nd round
4. Picks by private message to me or the co commissioner only
5. 1 rep from each team most be present or I pick for that team using their draft board and value chart
6. The draft will be commentated by our 5 draft analysts that will dictate the thread discussion
7. Draft will held the Saturday before the actual 2009 NFL Draft
8. Each team must provide a draft board of 100 prospects in an order of most to least valuable to their respective team, this list must be provided to me via PM on the deadline of the Friday before the mock draft
9. Participation, maturity and enthusiasm will dictate how popular and intriguing this idea will be and if this will work to the best of it’s ability

This is what I would need.
1. 1 representative for each team in the NFL, 32 in all, and 1 second in command.
2. 1 co-commissioner to help me during the draft.
3. 5 draft analysts that will be the commentators for the mock draft. They would be in charge of the discussion on the mock draft thread. I would need at least 1 antagonist and all 5 would have to be to a certain extent draft experts and prospect experts.
4. I would need the participation from every member and if you commit please stick with your obligation.

Basics:
This process would be built on the policy of the honor system. Each team in their own “Team Thread” section would start a thread that would be titled something like for example “Arizona Cardinals Draft Needs and Draft Board (Member Mock Draft)”. This thread would be started from the team representative who will be referred to as the “General Manager”. This person would be responsible for his team’s progression through the next 6 months. They would have to follow the team’s trades, free agent signings, players leaving, and players that retire. They would also be responsible for starting this particular thread that would entail a draft chart of players that their respective team would value. Some teams will value players that other teams might not have any interest in at all. That means I would have to have these GM’s to have knowledge of what kind of team they are fans of and representing. Each member of each team’s thread has a say, and their say matters. If I get one hint that the designated GM has hijacked their teams plans I will completely cut them out of the mock draft. That means you can’t trade a pick without at least one other team member saying that others are okay doing this and you can’t make your own value chart without the agreement of other. The GM in real life doesn’t just make picks without consulting the coaches and scouts does he? So we won’t either.

Scouting Process:
Next, during the process of the next few months I would need the representative to hand pick at least 2 co leaders. I will start a thread in the main draft section where all this can happen so we can all be on the same page and I will edit my OP in this thread to update all new info so everyone knows who is who and what members are GM’s and what teams they are representing.

The NFL Mock Draft:
The actual draft will be held the Saturday before the real 2009 NFL Draft. That way everyone can gets the most up to date info regarding each prospect’s workout, Pro-Day, combine and private workouts. On the Friday before the day of the draft I will ask for each member to PM (private message) me their draft board. I ask you to do that because if a representative doesn’t show or that isn’t active then I and my co-commissioner can pick for that team using their own draft board. Also trades will be allowed only during the draft. I will use the most up to date trade value chart from last years NFL Draft and each team will have to follow that chart in order to make a trade. If a trade does happen, the two trading parties must PM me. That means both GM’s will PM me with the trade details and then the trade will happen. Also, if I have a feeling that the trade may not be in the best interest of their team I reserve the right to ask other members of your team’s board to see if they are in agreement. I also reserve the right to veto a trade if I feel that it doesn’t follow the draft trade value chart. Now, I think that only 5 minutes for each pick in the 1rst round and 3 minutes for each pick in the 2nd round would be the best time limit to use. That gives enough time for GM’s to make their pick or to make a trade. Also, the way a team makes a pick is by a PM to me letting me know which player you would like to select. After I receive the PM I will announce the pick and the next team will be on the clock. Once again, I’m doing this to try to keep the draft as realistic as possible so that other teams and their rep’s don’t know what teams are thinking or doing.

Mock Draft Discussion:
During the actual draft I will have the 5 volunteered analysts to dictate the path of the mock draft discussion. They will be responsible for the discussion, which means I would need some guys who are super knowledgeable and guys who are also entertaining. That would mean I would want a group of guys who are popular with their views, for example a guy who has high rep points and a couple of guys who have low or in the red rep points to be the antagonists. I think that with a group of these 5 we would have a solid base for an entertaining discussion while still being an intelligent.

My Needs:
1. 32 representatives from each team (either by people being nominated or volunteering)
2. 5 draft analysts (volunteers only and I will pick them by looking into your history of your past posts and threads)
3. And overall vote of if this idea can work, and I would need at least 2 or 3 helpers, they would help me to be on top of this and help other teams with info
4. 1 co-commissioner (volunteer only and I will pick out of them, I would prefer it to be a mod because of their mod duties)

AFC Conference:

AFC East:
Patriots-GM-
**Scouts-
Jets-GM-
**Scouts-
Dolphins-GM-
**Scouts-
Bills-GM-
**Scouts-

AFC North:
Steelers-GM-Mr.Stiller
**Scouts-
Bengals-GM-
**Scouts-
Ravens-GM-
**Scouts-
Browns-GM-
**Scouts-

AFC South:
Colts-GM-
**Scouts-
Texans-GM-
**Scouts-
Jaguars-GM-
**Scouts-
Titans-GM-aNYtitan
**Scouts-islandboy843

AFC West:
Chargers-GM-
**Scouts-
Chiefs-GM-
**Scouts-
Broncos-GM-
**Scouts-
Raiders-GM-
**Scouts-

NFC Conference:

NFC East:
Giants-GM-Malaka
**Scouts-scottyboy, Turtlepower
Eagles-GM-eaglesalltheway
**Scouts-Go Eagles77
Redskins-GM-
**Scouts-
Cowboys-GM-
**Scouts-

NFC North:
Packers-GM-
**Scouts-
Vikings-GM-
**Scouts-
Bears-GM-
**Scouts-
Lions-GM-broth223
**Scouts-

NFC South:
Falcons-GM-
**Scouts-
Saints-GM-diabsoule
**Scouts-wicket
Panthers-GM-
**Scouts-
Buccaneers-GM-
**Scouts-

NFC West:
49ers-GM-CJSchneider
**Scouts-Menardo75
Rams-GM-rockio42
**Scouts-
Seahawks-GM-
**Scouts-
Cardinals-GM-
**Scouts-

I will continue to update the GM’s and Scouts as more enter the NFL Draft Countdown Members Mock Draft. If you didn’t get a GM job it doesn’t mean you won’t be able to be a scout. Any team can have up to 5 scouts, any one who comes in after that can be assigned a position by the GM. Now, general mangers, you guys are responsible for your 2009 NFL Draft Boards. Start a thread in your team section in the teams forums and post a thread just like you would any other team draft thread and work from there. Maybe take some opinions first and see what people’s reactions are to what your teams’ needs are and what players interest your franchise the most. In this thread start a running top 50 prospects list that can be changed at any time. That means constantly update it with every new discussion and debate, if there is an overwhelming majority that loves a certain player and that majority feels that player best fits the team and scheme then make him your #1 guy on your draft board. Remember, you’re a NFL organization, hype and media pressure mean nothing to you.

Remember guys this will only be as fun as you make it. If there is no interest and no activity then this mock draft will fail. I would like to get at least 30 GM’s with at least 2 scouts for each team and then it’s a full go, but for right now start a typical draft thread that will include top prospects and a value board.

Here are some links to give you an idea of the top senior and top overall prospects for the 2009 NFL Draft:

ESPN Mel Kiper 2009 Big Board: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/melkiper/index

ESPN Draft Central: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft

2009 Scout.com NFL Draft Rankings: http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=124&yr=2009

Pro Football Weekly 2009 Draft Prospects: http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Player+Rankings/2008/08top100926.htm

Also, since I'm sure I can't post paif for info from other sites if you would like to have ESPN's Insider Info from Mel Kiper and Todd McShay please PM me and I will gladly send you a PM from their Insider web pages. So if you would like to see their mock drafts, top prospects, etc. just PM me with what you want and I will copy and paste it and send it to you.

Bengals78
10-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I think it could work. Would require complete cooperation. That said, Im down.

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 12:54 AM
I think it could work. Would require complete cooperation. That said, Im down.

Very cool, I thought about it this way, most of us are already doing the work of watching prospects and commenting on our teams' needs. So why not be orginized about it and try to put it together? Also, how cool would it be to have the first NFL Mock Draft that was done live and by it's members on the internet? How many draft sites can say that? I just think that it would give a different perspective on how teams draft and what goes into the process. Also, this wold help some members to understand the amount of work and what type of variables go into the NFL Draft. So it can be sort of a learning tool as well.

I'll give this thread a week or so before making a decision to go forward or not. But I definitly think it could work. We could have our version of ESPN draft coverage, and we can have a couple of people play Todd McShay and Mel Kiper...lol

Paranoidmoonduck
10-10-2008, 01:02 AM
We do something along these lines maybe three or four times a year, although not over such a grand scheme of time or in quite as much depth. Personally, I think getting the sort of commitment you're talking about is a bit unrealistic.

But there are Forum Mocks. There was one before the NFL season started, and there's usually at least two once the season is up with the biggest coming a couple weeks before the draft.

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 01:05 AM
We do something along these lines maybe three or four times a year, although not over such a grand scheme of time or in quite as much depth. Personally, I think getting the sort of commitment you're talking about is a bit unrealistic.

But there are Forum Mocks. There was one before the NFL season started, and there's usually at least two once the season is up with the biggest coming a couple weeks before the draft.

Thats cool, and thats actually some of the info I wanted to know about. I'm new so I didn't know how you guys run mocks, but my idea may sound super in depth, but it's really simple. 32 guys show on the Sat before the draft and pick for their repped team. Thats it. It's seems long because I tried to lay out the entire ins and outs of the process so there are no questions.

Plus, like I said, if you can't show up then just submit your draft board and I'll make the pick live for the team. Hey, if it doesn't work then it doesn't work, no hurt in trying right?

diabsoule
10-10-2008, 01:08 AM
I'm down but only if I can get the Saints.

diabsoule
10-10-2008, 01:10 AM

I agree. It's difficult enough trying to get enough competent GM's for a forum mock, much less something as detailed and in-depth as you are proposing.

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 01:21 AM
I understand, but I'll give this idea a week or so, but sure, if your down to be the Saints' guy I will be willing to make you the GM. But I want to see what everyone else says or does in the next few days. If it gets some popular appeal then I will go forward with it.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 06:49 AM
I am down for this for sure. This is a great idea. But all the details he went into, are things we already take into account already, we just don't think about it. He just laid them out there in words, and it seems like a lot of work, but really it is stuff we already think about in doing our own mocks, its just second nature to us, at least me anyway. That being said, this will take a lot of cooperation, coordination, and other words that begin with C, but we have what it takes to get it done. I'll volunteer for the Eagles.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 06:50 AM
I have the perfcect antagonist, need I mention "the mythbusta"?

wicket
10-10-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm down but only if I can get the Saints.

Nards, my team is taken, well I'll just have to assume an advisory role, which is quite easy in the case of the saints since we have just one pick in the first two rounds and it is pretty clear what we need to pick.

rockio42
10-10-2008, 08:26 AM
Can I get the led GM for the Rams??

Malaka
10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
I would love to do this, sign me up for the Giants GM spot. I just thought of another idea that we can add on to if you want, a whole mock offseason? or is that waaay too much? Where we can choose to sign and re-sign players, and we bid each other on the contracts while staying under the salary cap?

Just an idea, but I want in either way :D

foozball
10-10-2008, 10:44 AM
can i have the texans?

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I think it will be best to just stick to the draft, because signings tend to be very unrealistic in mock off-seasons. I think it would probably be best to just react to how the actual teams do their signings. MP, I'm gonna put up a thread in the Eagles forum as long as you approve of me being the GM. I have a couple of people in mind already for other people who I would have in command along with me.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Can I get the led GM for the Rams??

I don't think their real GM wants his job right now, haha.

Malaka
10-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I think it will be best to just stick to the draft, because signings tend to be very unrealistic in mock off-seasons. I think it would probably be best to just react to how the actual teams do their signings. MP, I'm gonna put up a thread in the Eagles forum as long as you approve of me being the GM. I have a couple of people in mind already for other people who I would have in command along with me.

It is fine, I still want the Giants if I get it I'll go over to the Giants forum and find myself a 2nd in command.

Turtlepower
10-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Depending on the time, I'd like to be apart of this.

We might be able to do the entire draft on IRC as well if that would be better.

Malaka
10-10-2008, 10:53 AM

Well if you do do it I guess we are the two Giant GMs.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 10:54 AM

We could, but honestly, I think it will be easier if we keep it in here. Judging by how MP has this set up, it seems it will be easier to keep it in a draft thread here. Because if we do it on IRC, then we have to post here anyway, so it is sort of like doing things twice when you really only need to do it once. I feel like a buzzkill right now guys, sorry.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 10:55 AM

One of you could be the GM and the other could be the HC, and you will have a system where you have equal power.

Turtlepower
10-10-2008, 10:56 AM
We could, but honestly, I think it will be easier if we keep it in here. Judging by how MP has this set up, it seems it will be easier to keep it in a draft thread here. Because if we do it on IRC, then we have to post here anyway, so it is sort of like doing things twice when you really only need to do it once. I feel like a buzzkill right now guys, sorry.

We do the draft on IRC, but 1 person does all of the posting on here. Wouldn't be too hard to do. IRC just might streamline the process and lead to more provocative discussion.

Sure, but as I said it all depends on the time. Senior year of college is taking a huge toll on me.

Malaka
10-10-2008, 10:58 AM
We do the draft on IRC, but 1 person does all of the posting on here. Wouldn't be too hard to do. IRC just might streamline the process and lead to more provocative discussion.

Sure, but as I said it all depends on the time. Senior year of college is taking a huge toll on me.

Lol same with freshman year in high school 8), and football practice.

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 11:02 AM

Thats a good idea, but ultimately it is up to MP, since this was his idea and all. I was just portraying how I thought things could possibly work out.

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 12:32 PM
So far I'm really liking the interest, I got at least 5 teams down and I will post them tonight after work so then we can know who is the GM and who will be responsible for their draft board.

Also, take your time guys, think about it, we have a lot of time here, so this is about being smart and all inclusive. If you didn't get the actual GM title it doesn't mean that you have no say. Like I said earlier everyone will have a vote on who should be drafted. It will be run sort of like a real War Room and everything that goes into it. For example a coach, scouts, GM'zs and even owners all make decisions and give their opinions to draft a particular player and the teams that agree the most usually make the most consistent picks.

Thats what I want here. If your not the GM it doesn't mean you guys can put in equal work or really have equal power. What I will do is when I post a GM then that person can then start a thread about their Draft Value Board. From there it's up to you guys to put in the time and info on prospects that best fit your teams. Remeber, we are still 6 months away from the mock draft so it's not a race to put up 100 prospects. Take your time, be orginized and put some thought into it. Also discussion is the best way to determine who you guys will agree on and who you guys will pass on.

As for the antagonist I was thinking the same thing as "eaglesalltheway". "mythbuster" would be perfect because he is smart and he would make it entertaining to say the least.

Keep it coming guys I will edit my thread tonight to show who the GM's are and who the others will be. But remeber, you guys are in this together, it's sort of a friendly competition as well, just like in the real draft teams don't let other teams know what they are doing...lol

scottyboy
10-10-2008, 01:17 PM
i can haz giants plz?

eaglesalltheway
10-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Lots of interest for the G-men.

As for mythbusta, I wouldn't have him as one of the analysts. I truly doubt he lasts here until April.

CJSchneider
10-10-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm in - If I can be the 49ers GM

Malaka
10-10-2008, 03:10 PM
i can haz giants plz?

Me, you and turtlepower are all up for it, if I do not get it I'll still help whoever the GM, I'll be head scout :D

aNYtitan
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't mind volunteering as a Titans GM, as I do have previous experience in mock drafts. This seems like a pretty hardcore mock and it peaks my interests. If I can't be GM then an assistant positon would be nice. Also, would it be possible to pick the 1 assistant if you are nominated as GM, or is that out of the question?

MarioPalmer
10-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Sorry guys, just got home about 10 minutes ago, just got back from the sports bar watching the Sox Rays game...damn Sox...lol

I will update tommorrow while at work, my shop is pretty slow on Sat so it will give me enough time to update. I will annouce GM's and put other people next to their name as well so that you also will be a person that others will go to. Sorry I couldn't get the post updated tonight, but first thing tommorrow it will be completed.

MarioPalmer
10-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Okay guys, just posted the teams and the first GM's and scouts. If any of you would like to join just post up and sign up and your in. This is for everyone that is a member here on NFL Draft Countdown.

MarioPalmer
10-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Sign up if you would like to be your teams official GM for the most realistic Live 2009 NFL Mock Draft.

Go_Eagles77
10-13-2008, 05:52 AM
I'll be a scout for the eagles if it's ok.

eaglesalltheway
10-13-2008, 06:38 AM
Its OK with me, hopefully the rest of my guys will get me a response as well.

rockio42
10-13-2008, 11:51 AM
The Rams need scouts, I posted something in our Team Board so even if you aren't a "primary" Rams fan and want a spot I got one open

islandboy843
10-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Scout for the Titans.

eaglesalltheway
10-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Go Eagles 77 is a scout for the... need I say it?

eaglesalltheway
10-14-2008, 07:32 AM
basaz uis acting as "owner" for the Eagles. No need to put that in the original post, just thought I would update it. I am still hoping to get a respnse about my other scout and HC posisitons.

CJSchneider
10-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Menardo75 is one of the 49ers' scouts.

aNYtitan
10-14-2008, 10:04 AM
I will be pleased to have islandboy as a scout for the Tennessee Titans

Brothgar
10-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Lions FTW!!!!

MarioPalmer
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Excellent, glad to see you guys getting involved. I have updated all new names and positions. Keep it up guys, I have seen some of your draft boards and they are exactly what I was looking for. Great job.

I also posted up some new info on the original post for your draft boards. Check it out.

eaglesalltheway
10-15-2008, 07:37 AM
So far, this is what I got. GoEagles 77 and Sniper 26 are my Head Scouts, and bsaza2358 is our "owner"

MarioPalmer
10-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Thats cool, you guys can have as many positions as you want, it's totally up to you guys. Make it as simple or as complex as you want, just as long as everyone in your Team Thread gets a say it's no big deal to me.

Brothgar
10-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Am I the Lion's GM?

eaglesalltheway
10-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Thats cool, you guys can have as many positions as you want, it's totally up to you guys. Make it as simple or as complex as you want, just as long as everyone in your Team Thread gets a say it's no big deal to me.

They are more just titles than anything, but I want the guys that are on the most to have the positions that will generally be considered higher up there. I'm beginning to put my teams' Big Board together.

MarioPalmer
10-16-2008, 10:44 PM
Okay, I have updated my OP and made "broth" the GM of the Lions. Also, have any of you given thought of what I posted about the "Insider" information on ESPN's site? I will be willing to PM you guys any of the paid sections of the Mel Kiper, Todd McShay or Scouts Inc info. Just PM me and include what section you would like and I will copy and paste.

MarioPalmer
10-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Also guys, great job on the 2009 NFL Draft Boards on your team forums. I have recently checked on them and they are coming along well. Excellent job. Keep it up.

Any concerns or suggestions are always welcome. This is my first major mock with so many people involved so I would gladly take any advice or critiques I can get. Thanks in advanced.

eaglesalltheway
10-17-2008, 07:21 AM
I just put up the big board for the Eagles, its only at our top 50, but I will work from there, judging by some of our other contributors' opinions.

wicket
10-17-2008, 11:09 AM
I was just reading the rules of the draft process and why in gods name would you want a list of a 100 propects if you only do a two round draft?

MarioPalmer
10-17-2008, 12:52 PM
I was just reading the rules of the draft process and why in gods name would you want a list of a 100 propects if you only do a two round draft?

Well because some of the prospects will be picked so if say 40 picks go by and out of those picks 30-35 players from your board are gone you then have prospects on your list that are still valuable.

It doesn't have to be a 100, it can 50, 25 or hell even 10. But remember, people will pe picking in front of you so you want to be prepared.

MarioPalmer
10-17-2008, 12:55 PM
I just put up the big board for the Eagles, its only at our top 50, but I will work from there, judging by some of our other contributors' opinions.

Cool, I'm thinking that every week I will update the links I have in the original post so that the draft info from those sites are up to date. So every Sunday or Monday night I will update them for you guys to work off of.

Also, we need more GM's for teams. Anyone interested please sign up and post.

rockio42
10-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm looking for anyone who wants to work for the Rams

Mario-Palmer, nonbody has signed up for the Rams other than me so is it cool if I put up the big board on my own?

wicket
10-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Well because some of the prospects will be picked so if say 40 picks go by and out of those picks 30-35 players from your board are gone you then have prospects on your list that are still valuable.

It doesn't have to be a 100, it can 50, 25 or hell even 10. But remember, people will pe picking in front of you so you want to be prepared.

My point was the 100 number. This since there are only 64 picks. I actually think it might be a good idea to make it a three rounder but that is another point.

MarioPalmer
10-18-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm looking for anyone who wants to work for the Rams

Mario-Palmer, nonbody has signed up for the Rams other than me so is it cool if I put up the big board on my own?

Absolutely, any GM can put their big board as soon as possible, no need to wait for anyone else. Once you get the big board that is your jump off point to start a discussion about your big board.

MarioPalmer
10-18-2008, 12:51 PM
My point was the 100 number. This since there are only 64 picks. I actually think it might be a good idea to make it a three rounder but that is another point.

I would definitly be glad to make a 3 round draft, seriously I would and have been thinking about extending to the extra round. BUt first I want to make sure i have enough GM's to make the extra round. We have plenty of time to extend it. Go ahead and make a list as long as you want, I will see how things turn out as far as how many more people sign up.

eaglesalltheway
10-20-2008, 05:17 PM
I would definitly be glad to make a 3 round draft, seriously I would and have been thinking about extending to the extra round. BUt first I want to make sure i have enough GM's to make the extra round. We have plenty of time to extend it. Go ahead and make a list as long as you want, I will see how things turn out as far as how many more people sign up.

I think if you put a notice in each team's forum, you will get more of a response, because there are a lot of people that just check in there. Also, check with a mod to see if you could do a thread in the off-topic forum, kind of like an advertisement for it. I'm sure you will get a lot more answers. It is still early, and I'm sure slots will be full by the time the playoffs come around.

MarioPalmer
10-22-2008, 11:29 PM
I think if you put a notice in each team's forum, you will get more of a response, because there are a lot of people that just check in there. Also, check with a mod to see if you could do a thread in the off-topic forum, kind of like an advertisement for it. I'm sure you will get a lot more answers. It is still early, and I'm sure slots will be full by the time the playoffs come around.

Great Idea. I'll do a quick write up in each teams forum so it will give people an idea of whats the project. I also got mythbuster as the commentator for the mock draft. I think he'll be a great help for the whole process. Plus, I was thinking the same thing, when the draft becomes more of a priority amongst the members here then I know the slots will filed. But for the people that signed up early and posted their boards, you guys will have the discussion and process down.

Anyone else have any comments or ideas about how to make this bigger and better?

eaglesalltheway
10-27-2008, 07:51 AM
I don't have any ideas I can think of right now, but i have definitely sparked interest in my big board. Its mostly Sniper yelling at me to get Derrick Williams off my top 50 though, haha.

rockio42
10-27-2008, 09:06 AM
I don't have any ideas I can think of right now, but i have definitely sparked interest in my big board. Its mostly Sniper yelling at me to get Derrick Williams off my top 50 though, haha.

Was it Sniper or you who had a personal vandetta against DeSean Jackson??

rockio42
11-03-2008, 06:03 PM
ummmm bump

eaglesalltheway
11-04-2008, 08:46 AM
Was it Sniper or you who had a personal vandetta against DeSean Jackson??

Both of us actually, but Sniper's seemed more intense. I figured he could be an OK selection in the second round if we took care of other needs. At the time he was picked, I was really pissed, but thank god the Eagles don't take my opinion into account.

Hokie's#1
12-13-2008, 11:54 AM
No way this is going to work. This message board only has like 30 members.

Gay Ork Wang
12-13-2008, 11:59 AM
No way this is going to work. This message board only has like 30 members.
u absolutely have no idea do you?

Hokie's#1
12-13-2008, 12:02 PM
u absolutely have no idea do you?

Are you *****?

Shane P. Hallam
12-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Are you *****?

I don't even want to know. We are doing this concept right now in the Forum Mock Forum with well over 30 members :P

Hokie's#1
12-13-2008, 12:19 PM
I don't even want to know. We are doing this concept right now in the Forum Mock Forum with well over 30 members :P

4,000 big deal. How many of them actually are active. 200? If that.

Gay Ork Wang
12-13-2008, 01:00 PM
lol u gotta be kidding me, uve been here since half a month and u talk about that **** already?

there are 400 members alone with more than 1000 posts. Stop being an idiot, this forum makes Forum mocks every year with well over 30 guys as well as NBA mocks and other stuff. So pls think first speak later

Hokie's#1
12-13-2008, 01:03 PM
lol u gotta be kidding me, uve been here since half a month and u talk about that **** already?

there are 400 members alone with more than 1000 posts. Stop being an idiot, this forum makes Forum mocks every year with well over 30 guys as well as NBA mocks and other stuff. So pls think first speak later

Congratulations, you're not the only one.

Gay Ork Wang
12-13-2008, 01:07 PM
Congratulations, you're not the only one.
this made no sense at all

Hokie's#1
12-13-2008, 01:13 PM
this made no sense at all

Are you stupid? You said this site does all these mock drafts and **** and I said you're not the only site to do that.

Go_Eagles77
12-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Are you stupid? You said this site does all these mock drafts and **** and I said you're not the only site to do that.
Who said we were the only one? You came in here saying we wouldn't be able to do this, then when he told you we've been doing it for years you say we aren't the only site to do it? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Then you resort to name calling, real classy...

JaxJag_1
12-13-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm in if I get my Jags

Gay Ork Wang
12-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Who said we were the only one? You came in here saying we wouldn't be able to do this, then when he told you we've been doing it for years you say we aren't the only site to do it? What the hell does that have to do with anything? Then you resort to name calling, real classy...
exactly. so, that made no ******* sense in that context

Race for the Heisman
01-04-2009, 06:24 PM
I didn't see anything about a formal application process but I'd be willing to be a scout or perhaps even co-GM for Chicago, maybe even a few other teams depending on where a lack of interest is (if every team doesn't have a representative - we seem to have a shortage of Seattle, Houston, and San Diego fans in particular).