21ST
10-10-2008, 08:34 PM
http://chriscooley47.blogspot.com/2008/10/vladimir-on-redskinsrams.html

TheBuffaloBills
10-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Haha, thats pretty funny. Cooley is the man

skinzzfan25
10-10-2008, 08:57 PM
If they loose now, they will look pathetic.

Twiddler
10-10-2008, 09:01 PM

It would happen either way against the Rams. But I don't think that this makes that much of a difference.

Sniper
10-10-2008, 09:02 PM

Lose, not loose.

And they're not going to lose against the Rams.

M.O.T.H.
10-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Meh...they've both had better days. Normally they're pretty funny...two strange dudes, strange but, entertaining. This was pretty stupid, though.

M.O.T.H.
10-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Lose, not loose.

Seems to be the hot pick of the week. Rams over Skins...dont ask me why.

Sniper
10-10-2008, 09:05 PM

Emotional letdown for the Skins?

CashmoneyDrew
10-10-2008, 09:05 PM
My best friend is a huge redskins fan, and he and his dad are driving up from Nashville to the game this Sunday. It's their first time going to a Redskins game at their stadium. Needless to say, it's gonna be one hell of a long ride back if the Redskins lose to the Rams.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Lol these are two weird dudes. Kind of weird they do this instead of partying in there free time, but what ever floats your boat I guess. At least we know their not out getting stoned, unless they already are... At least it's not Cooley showing his junk to the world.

ShutDwn
10-11-2008, 02:11 PM
You have to appreciate that they don't take themselves seriously. I would get along with these dudes pretty well.

PoopSandwich
10-11-2008, 02:54 PM
God I love Clinton Portis.

PalmerToCJ
10-11-2008, 03:00 PM
haha that's awesome, props to them.

ATLDirtyBirds
10-11-2008, 03:11 PM
God I love Clinton Portis.

Copy. Clinton's the man.

Shane P. Hallam
10-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Lol these are two weird dudes. Kind of weird they do this instead of partying in there free time, but what ever floats your boat I guess. At least we know their not out getting stoned, unless they already are... At least it's not Cooley showing his junk to the world.

I was looking at his blog, did he ever talk about what was up with that?

HChu
10-11-2008, 03:18 PM

Yeah, he just said sorry. Usually his brother puts up what goes on the site, but his brother was away doing something. So then he called him and told him he was gonna post something by himself. And for some reason Cooley reads his playbook naked, and didn't even notice that his hog was showing until his brother later went on and saw it. But by then it was too late, and Deadspin already wrote an article on it.

HChu
10-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh, and I didn't really like this video. Mostly because of Vladimir.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-11-2008, 03:29 PM

Here was Cooley's comment on it from his site:
All apologies from the website. We are very sorry that we showed a ***** on our website all day yesterday. That was by no means our intention and we did not want to offend anyone. The picture wouldn't have been up for so long, but we were in the middle of winning a big game. Once again, this was a complete accident and we regret not reviewing the post more closely. Thanks.

Basically he was studying the playbook nude, took a picture of the playbook and didn't realize the little surprise he left on the bottom of the picture. Here is the picture he posted, obviously with some slight alterations, lol:
http://deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/09/cooley_nojunk_01.jpg

Shane P. Hallam
10-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Cool. Yeah, I was surprised. He was probably just on the can.

#1chiefs_fan
10-11-2008, 03:37 PM
kinda stupid but funny at the same time. they better win this game now.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Cool. Yeah, I was surprised. He was probably just on the can.

Nah he was in his backyard at his pool. Yup he's a crazy dude.

Shane P. Hallam
10-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Haha. Even better. Skinny Dipping with the big man!

skinzzfan25
10-11-2008, 04:19 PM
And Kenny Mayne was at Redskins Park so there's a good chance the 'Mayne Event' will be on that or something redskins.

One of the few brightspots of ESPN is Mayne.

BlindSite
10-11-2008, 07:48 PM
To shift gears away from the doodle discussion, I can't see the Rams beating anyone this year, except maybe at the end of the year when some team has its starters on the bench.

FloridaSkinzFan
10-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Rams coming off bye week, Steven Jackson, Marc Bulger new HC, the skins better not take this game lightly.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
10-12-2008, 01:21 AM

They're definitely high.

M.O.T.H.
10-12-2008, 03:10 PM

ummmmmmmm....nevermind.

Ness
10-12-2008, 03:11 PM

What was that?

Malaka
10-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Good Job Clinton and Cooley you know look so unbelievably stupid now that you lost to the Rams, I tip my hat to you, /clap.

Shane P. Hallam
10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
They do something like this every week, it doesn't matter :P

yourfavestoner
10-12-2008, 03:35 PM
They're definitely high.

Absolutely. Portis is always high when he's doing interviews and ****. Anybody else remember him, Edge, and Sean Taylor blitzed as **** during Superbowl week on NFLN?

By the way, check these two out. JP and Lee bloooown.
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/antoniobruno/n823160787_423042_5247.jpg

PoopSandwich
10-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Good Job Clinton and Cooley you know look so unbelievably stupid now that you lost to the Rams, I tip my hat to you, /clap.

Yeah Portis looks stupid with his 21 attempts for 129 yards and 2 touchdowns and Cooley looks dumb for having an average game for a tight end.

Malaka
10-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah Portis looks stupid with his 21 attempts for 129 yards and 2 touchdowns and Cooley looks dumb for having an average game for a tight end.

19-17, 50 yard field goal, Josh Brown, the magnificent Steven Jackson Ram?

Did I jog your memory?

FloridaSkinzFan
10-12-2008, 04:14 PM
wow, we lost because,

Pete Kendall our OG caught a batted pass and tried to run it and just fumbled it and had it returned for a TD.

London Fletecher dropped an INT

LaRon Landry dropped an INT

Our punter Durant Brooks the "stud" from GT had a 25 yard punt along with like a 33 yard punt, the dude was god awful.

....the only positive is that now everyone will get off our bandwagon saying were one of the best teams in the league and let us go back under the radar a little, after we beat the browns next week were 5-2 so no big deal.

BTW Portis is leading the league in rushing.

SeanTaylorRIP
10-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Clinton Portis is the best back in the NFL right now, argue all you want. Does it look stupid now because they lost, sure.... But they sure as hell didn't lose because of these two guys. It's not only the way Portis runs the ball but his threat as a pass catcher, and the fact he lays out any pass rusher including guys like DeMarcus Ware and Brian Dawkins.

Sniper
10-12-2008, 04:21 PM
What was that?

I am dumb...At least the Eagles are winning.

Gay Ork Wang
10-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Clinton Portis is the best back in the NFL right now, argue all you want. Does it look stupid now because they lost, sure.... But they sure as hell didn't lose because of these two guys. It's not only the way Portis runs the ball but his threat as a pass catcher, and the fact he lays out any pass rusher including guys like DeMarcus Ware and Brian Dawkins.
Id agree with that. AP and LT didnt impress that much this year and with Westbrook injured, Portis still looking as dominant as ever, he is the best RB right now

FloridaSkinzFan
10-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Can Clinton Portis still win FedEx ground player of the week even if his team lost? lol

Malaka
10-12-2008, 04:30 PM
.... Skins fan assemble!!!

When did I say they suck?

I said they look so stupid for making fun of the Rams like that, and acting all cocky, please do not bring up their stats not once did I say they are bad players... stupid yes... very stupid.

HChu
10-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Seriously, Clinton Portis is amazing. If you didn't already know...

CashmoneyDrew
10-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Well, I jinxed my best friends team on his first trip to fedex field. It's gonna be a long 11 hour drive back to Nashville today for him and his dad lol.

PoopSandwich
10-12-2008, 08:42 PM
.... Skins fan assemble!!!

When did I say they suck?

I said they look so stupid for making fun of the Rams like that, and acting all cocky, please do not bring up their stats not once did I say they are bad players... stupid yes... very stupid.

They didn't make fun of them, they were joking around... If you watch it again Portis actually compliments Jackson...

george_allen
10-12-2008, 08:57 PM
I watched that video sober and I watched that video drunk.
It was thoroughly lame both times - and I usually enjoy Clinton's characters when they show him on nfl network.

I laughed may a$$ off at the end of the rams-redskins game, though.

Ness
10-12-2008, 11:16 PM
I am dumb...At least the Eagles are winning.

Yeah but seeing you look silly gives me a small bit of satisfaction back. Guess you won't be making statements like these anytime soon.

MetSox17
10-13-2008, 10:00 AM

I was thinking about this yesterday, ranking the top ten running backs right now, and for me, neither Adrian Peterson or LaDainian Tomlinson are in the top two for me.