PDA

View Full Version : Jersey

Bengals78
10-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Ok Im finally gonna break down and buy a Bengals jersey. My long fear is buying one then BAM! Ki-Janna Carter, Akili Smith, David Pollack, Odell Thruman, Peter Warrick, Dan Wilkinson, Willie left, never gonna own Chad anything.
So now Im thinking, maybe get an old Munoz Jersey or maybe Ndukwe or Rivers?

themaninblack
10-13-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't think you could really go wrong with any of them. Munoz is foolproof though so I'd prolly go that route.

That said, I am getting me a Chinny jersey ASAP.

Bengalsrocket
10-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Ndukwe Jersey is probably the least secure of them all, not because he's worse than Rivers but because we just paid out the ass for Rivers.

That being said, Ndukwe is quickly becoming my favorite player on the team, and I'm half tempted to buy his jersey!

PalmerToCJ
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
CHINNY IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't go wrong there, he's my favorite player since Ahmad departed!

hobbes2053
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Its tough to go against a Chinny jersey. He is so sick, but I think Rivers will come into his own soon enough. All three are legitimate choices IMO.

BengalMedic
10-14-2008, 07:36 AM
Obviously it's impossible to go wrong with the Munoz jersey. IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Rivers is a good pick, because he will surely be here for more than a few years.

Ndukwe is also a good pick, because you just can't help but to root for that guy.

Agree with all three being good options, however, I can't bring myself to spend any money on this team anymore. Good luck !!!