PDA

View Full Version : August Parrish..ot- Kent State

DreadedDatSkinsFan
10-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Hometown dude...I love all my hometown players.... :twisted:

Anyway...I know this year has the potential to be an Offensive Tackle feast...And I have this guy as the 4th best SR prospect...I dont know how many of u get a chance to watch Kent St play...If u have...what do u think of him??

ChezPower4
10-15-2008, 04:04 PM

Anyway...I know this year has the potential to be an Offensive Tackle feast...And I have this guy as the 4th best SR prospect...I dont know how many of u get a chance to watch Kent St play...If u have...what do u think of him??

Kinda like last year, I kinda like it when there are lots of good O-linemen and D-linemen

DreadedDatSkinsFan
10-15-2008, 05:07 PM
U and me both...But I havent seen a Class of SR QBs this bad in ages...Its funny to me...

SuperKevin
10-15-2008, 06:15 PM

I think he could be a solid mid round steal for a team but the OT class is pretty freakin deep at this point for him to go anywhere before round 3 without an unbelievable pre draft set of workouts.